WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
We never gave Kittleson permission to talk to Yermo. We demand the WGP board to investigate this illegal approach for our driver. We had planned to keep Kittleson next year for a WGP drive.
Does he have a contract for next year??

Magic Senna
They had planned, so that mean that they didn't had a contract yet, so I think Dean can go to Yermo without any contract problems.

Oh yeh btw, Dean's teammate Rico signed for dfr next year:)

JJ Racing never gave dean a contract said dean to me on msn

Yes but they have to have permission to talk to the driver. They can't go talking behind our backs. Thats illegal ;) And we demand an investigation on DFr, we also never gave permission.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2006 07:39PM by JonnyA.
Well I now know he will replace Adam Rouse straight away in the wgp;-O

I approached Roberto for a drive with his WGP team. Not the other way round. I've made my choice, and in no way am I changing my mind about it. I will drive for Yermo RBK next year, Jonny, whether you like it or not.

You won't get the chance to fire me, Jonny, as I am leaving the team after the w300 race in Hockenheim. You'll have to find another driver.
Dean Kittleson joins Ford wgp right away. Dean: ''I'm not happy to have left JJ Racing, but I was getting absolutely no where with them. Also, I do not plan on racing for someone who is so desperate to keep his prized drivers in his teams as though they'll race for them for the rest of their careers. It is better that I have a chance in the top ranks.''

How I know this, well i placed some mini microphones in a wall at Yermo's office;)

How I know this, well i placed some mini microphones in a wall at Yermo's office

You know he can sue you for that? as your not an international super-spie you dont have the right to listen to other people's conversations

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
This is soooo much fun ;) I need to start making a RedBulletin type thingy for the WGP&W300 :)

[www.purevolume.com]
MDBSnake schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> How I know this, well i placed some mini microphones in a wall at
> Yermo's office
>
> You know he can sue you for that? as your not an international
> super-spie you dont have the right to listen to other people's
> conversations
>
> ______________________________________________
> If you drive, stay drive and get some points
>
> Driver 1 of Team Scolari WGP - Next race: Hockenheim - Germany 30 juli
> 2006
> Team Manager Team Scolari w300 - Next race: Hockenheim - Germany 24
> juli 2006

Then I sue him for driving with road cars in the w300!;)

you dont have any money then anymore to sue him ;)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
I have, I am a big stinky rich boy;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2006 08:51PM by Iceman-Kimi.
he's gonna pull ya down with that trial so that you lose everything ;)

Nah dont think so becouse he given me permission to put that microphones in his wall;)

Am I needed?

The Judge

;)
yeh! take byron for all his money ;)

Nickv Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Am I needed?
>
>
> The Judge
>
>
>
>
>
> The King is back!
>
> Nickv is your WGP/W300 press release service! PM your story!

I believe so. JJ Racing want mega bucks compensation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2006 09:50PM by JonnyA.
I am currently doing the Byron vs Yermo case about the microphones. Line up in the queue please. ;)

The Judge
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy