WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
il give ya 7 million to organize one;)

i hear gui isnt invited...
people are scared he might steal stuff :|

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Yeh thats true, the wine glasses are from gold and we all know gui;)

golden wine glasses? i might consider to join the party then ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
as long you wont steal them you'r welcome;)

Yay, I already have three on the list ;)
am i invited? ;)

I'm against sigpics
Uhm, no. ;)
have fun in the chatbox then :P

I'm against sigpics
I'm there :P
where?:P

Magic Senna
Guimengo schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> I'm there :P
>
>
> Sávio new website coming soon!
> Video of Sávio's goals at Zaragoza

You wish you would, you'll be stealing the golden wineglasses ;)
I already have my Flamengo cup, need nothing else;)

WGP Party

Before the GP in France started, Subaru driver Nick van der Voort organized a BBQ for all drivers and teams from the WGP (W300-n00bs were immeadiatly kicked out by the 4 square metre bodyguards).
We, the press, sneaked into the party in a racing car costume hoping we could hear or see anything special.

It was a nice party, everybody was here, even Guilherme Cramer, who sneaked in too. There were some rumours that said he wasn't invited because he would steal the golden wineglasses. Fortunately Van der Voort picked diamond wineglasses, so Cramer wouldn't steal them.
There were some interesting things going on. Cramer who suddenly did steal the glasses (and almost got kicked out, but could prevent that by hiding behind a spoon), several conversations between team bosses and drivers and between team bosses and race-director Guido Prins.
Of the last one we could hear some interesting words: "Mr Prins, didn't you see they cheated? It was so obvious! The rear wing went 15 cm down on the straight! If that isn't flexing..."
Unfortunately we couldn't see who it was, our on boardcamera was a bit dirty.
Other interesting conversations were the ones between Matt Houston and Senna BR team manager Vantoil Lima Jr. (Rocker), Mark Ainley and Subaru bosses Tom Pellat and Byron van het Bolscher, and between someone and Vantoil Lima again. We could catch some words from the conversation: Gui, fire, quickly.
Will this mean Senna BR WILL fire Cramer after the 'cheating-saga'? It seemed so, the team appearently doesn't want to be the team with the criminal.
But then we saw Cramer running quickly to the BBQ to get off his burnt steak.
We also saw some other spectactular things. A fight for example. The Wiener schnitzels appeared to be expired. Obviously the fight (which was fought by Mikey McClain, Kyran Brazier and Ilkka Lahtinen) was about who could get on the toilet first because of their diarrhea and other stomachaches.
Something else what was spectacular, well spectaculair, it was more embarrising than spectacular... Wills Birthrey and Ryan Achilles got drunk and were running around speaking thickly. Thank God the circuit isn't in the middle of a city, otherwise people would have called the police. It got worse than talking thickly, they began to run around. They ran faster and faster and eventually they fell over Ilkka Lahtinen who was lying on the ground because he was still sick. Professor Sid Watkins had to come because Birthrey complained about a broken prostate and Achilles said his hand was jumping from the left arm to the right arm and back again. There was nothing serious, Watkins said all of them were fine.
The surprise of the evening was Jacques Chirac. The French president paid us a visit. Some people weren't really glad with his visit, especially Roberto Yermo, Ford WGPs team boss. He wasn't very pleased with Spain kicked out of the World Cup by France, so he got quite mad at Chirac. He ran to the salads and threw to most horrid tomatoes to Chirac.

Chirac didn't like that at all and soon some 'gendarmes' showed up and showed Mr Yermo the way to 'le commissariat de police'.
After everything got quiet again, everybody went home. Some sick, some didn't go home at all because there were some bars blocking the way. Others could barely walk because of a broken prostate. But they all came home safely (except one).

Signed,

The Press
And I got myself a few nice cups ;)
Awesome Party ;)

I was the guy in the dingy shadows at the back eating all the cake ;) It was nice cake too :)

[www.purevolume.com]
Can the Race Director please check the files with GP4Tweaker to ensure that all teams are default, see latest posts in the w300 thread for more info ta

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nickv Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> I'll organize one then (Subaru pays) and I'll write a nice story about
> it then
>

Nice party but the costs are coming out of your wages :P

I hope none of the team got too drunk, I want everyone back at the factory in the morning and if anyone's complaining of a hangover they'll feel the toe of my shoe in their backside :)

Diarrhea? Lol wtf?!

Whats the story behind that? :s

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy