GPG Nations Cup S6 - Round 9 Finnish GP [Perfs posted || Vacancies!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
You guys could have let me have an easier time ;)
If anyone can provide the last 4 tracks I can give a go at running them, don't expect a lots of pics, focussing only in the main battles of the race, so we can finally end this season and series.

GPGNC:Team Brazil owner and Driver
GPGSL: M.M. MotorSports owner
Where are we at with this series? I am willing to RD a race or two, to get this season over and done with.
After this season though, i think i am done....if not already done if delays go on much further.

GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5. GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8.
I have no idea TBH.

We are all searching where the hell can be Marfield.

GPGSL: S8 : SCR Tester (5th) // Season 9/10 - JHR Driver | GPG Nation Cup: Monaco (S3 : 10th; S4 : 19th; S5 : 5th)
S11 : Mistral Team Owner | S11 : Mistral Team Owner[/b]
Well I said at the end of last season that I didn't want to do any more track/mod/activity/table work any more since I got stuck with all of it. Yet after a few races I was doing 3/4 of them again. I might or might not prepare the 4 tracks in my week off, but that'll be it.

I'll definitely be out after S6, and since I doubt someone will step up to take over the tasks, that'll be the end of the Nations Cup.

Some mods
::: F1 1996 ::: F1 2002 ::: F1 2007 ::: F1 2011 ::: F1 2013 ::: F1 2015 ::: F1 2018 :::

Some other stuff ::: Some more other stuff
EricMoinet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are all searching where the hell can be
> Marfield.

If the lack of a track is the delay, we should move on! USA missed a home GP - plenty of tracks to choose from.....

GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5. GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8.
I might also add somehting up, we should provide season boost plans for the remaining of the four races, so we can finish this season as fast as possible, also I don't think a new season will be on plan for next year, this is the last one.

GPGNC:Team Brazil owner and Driver
GPGSL: M.M. MotorSports owner
Spooky. A1GP went the same way

Fan of the Far East & all their drivers / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy