You guys could have let me have an easier time ;)
If anyone can provide the last 4 tracks I can give a go at running them, don't expect a lots of pics, focussing only in the main battles of the race, so we can finally end this season and series.

Where are we at with this series? I am willing to RD a race or two, to get this season over and done with.
After this season though, i think i am done....if not already done if delays go on much further.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I have no idea TBH.

We are all searching where the hell can be Marfield.

Well I said at the end of last season that I didn't want to do any more track/mod/activity/table work any more since I got stuck with all of it. Yet after a few races I was doing 3/4 of them again. I might or might not prepare the 4 tracks in my week off, but that'll be it.

I'll definitely be out after S6, and since I doubt someone will step up to take over the tasks, that'll be the end of the Nations Cup.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
EricMoinet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are all searching where the hell can be
> Marfield.

If the lack of a track is the delay, we should move on! USA missed a home GP - plenty of tracks to choose from.....

I might also add somehting up, we should provide season boost plans for the remaining of the four races, so we can finish this season as fast as possible, also I don't think a new season will be on plan for next year, this is the last one.

Spooky. A1GP went the same way

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Would be nice to finish this season off, as Nata said even with a bare basic coverage, but... i have NO idea who is running this series, or where any perfs are at. So....

That's it, i officially declare ME the winner of this season, well done me.... USA! USA! USA!

perfs are there, track's there, dunno

Some mods
kedy89 Wrote:
> perfs are there, track's there, dunno

Dont think anyone else is home though, other than us.... :)

If the track can't be found then maybe we need to vote in a track to replace it.

FFS, I prepared and uploaded the track almost 2 months ago, just a few posts further up

Some mods
kedy89 Wrote:
> FFS, I prepared and uploaded the track almost 2
> months ago, just a few posts further up

Silly me then for not seeing the post. In that case I'll go ahead and run the round if that's ok with everyone.

More than ok and much appreciated Greg :)

Some mods
Go for it Greg....

Where is a link to the current mod? I am on holidays in a few weeks time, i might be able to RD a round or two to help close off this season.

No idea lol

Here's the version I used for running the last round
[www.mediafire.com]

Some mods
GPG Nations Cup Rd 9 Finnish GP Official Qualifying Result

To help the series get through to the end more quickly I think it's for the best that we only post the qualifying result and keep the coverage for the race itself.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy