GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
SCR will continue using Bridgestone tyres for S10.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Demon Racing - seeking "artisitc expression of interest"

The Demon Racing team are advertising for expressions of interest for designs for their potential S10 livery.
Whilst DMR already have several possible liveries already on their cars for S10, a bit of artist block has crept in.
Team boss Sheppard stated "whilst we have been incredibly happy with our basic livery the past 2 seasons, we are exploring the idea of a radical shift in direction for Season10, and our 3rd season on the grid. We currently have 3 liveries our team of designers have on offer, each vastly different from the other, with an impressive array of familiar, and new sponsor possibilities.
The team however, is open to an outsider taking a shot at a livery for us, which if extremely good, we may look at using for S10 in GPGSL."

Offers from several years ago, to run "Facebook Racing", have instantly been rejected.....(N)
I am open to anyone who may wish to take a go at a livery for the team, as some of my own designs lately, i am not 100% sold on! So, if you are creative, feel free to have a go!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
In the same way as Charrel i was very much wondering why there were no posts anymore... ah well..

I am very much looking forward to the race on the BRNO circuit. I think it suits MotoGP a bit more as the GPGSL cars but nevertheless its a difficult track to drive on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
n00binio schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ah, no worries, whoever you are :-)
> My perf is still good enough I guess

That would have been me ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Great team result in Austria, could have been a 3-4 though.
Hope this run of results keeps going in Brno.
Update teams & tyre brands in S10

01. Martini Paddock Racing - Pirelli
02. Aston Martin Racing - Dunlop
03. One Racing - Michelin
04. Team Shadow Mercedes - Bridgestone
05. Southern Cross Racing - Bridgestone
06. Snake Motorsports - Dunlop
07. True North Racing - Michelin/Pirelli
08. Demon Racing - Bridgestone
09. MAC Racing - Bridgestone
10. JHR Developments - Goodyear
11. Greidanus Grand Prix - Goodyear

Activity Check

Two absentees this week.

Kev Schroeder (VSM) - Last active: September 06, 2014
Jo-Anne Hayes (Snake) - Last active: September 17, 2014

This is Kevin's 3rd warning and so, to nobody's surprise, he's out. This is Jo-Anne's second warning.

Next check is on the 19th of October.

puuuhhhh!! and i just came in to check out the news and post something about the next race so i wouldnt miss the check! *really bad memory, cant remember when i wrote here the last time =P sorry*
As much as I hate to say it, but this means that Snake will have to search for another race driver to be announced during or after the Brno weekend. Jo_Anne will be degraded to testing. And since this is, officially at least, Snake's last remaining driver swap, this has to happen for the remainder of the season, unless, of course, any other Snake driver manages to go inactive in the remaining races!
Maikel, you have my honest condolence in this regard.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2014 10:49AM by JohnMaverick.
Another Snake driver biting the dust.
I will proudly stick around for the rest of the season, to keep some consistency for Snake.
Then, i get moved on....
Snake has to be the unluckiest team ever regarding driver penalties.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Guys, I know the rules effectively forbid it, but I am more than willing to help out Maikel and offer my services as a driver for the remainder of the season to Snake.

I won't pick up any activity penalties and am not looking for a drive for S10 so happy to just stand in.

Would have to be agreed upon by the GPGSL board, but under the cruel circumstances, and with just one driver change remaining for the team, I think it could stand in as a decent stopgap to see out the season.

What say you the powers that be? Maikel, would you be open to that?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I'd be happy to come and join Snake early, if Glen was happy to let me do so.

To be honest, I'm not surprised Kevin and Jo-Anne haven't shown up; they were both leaving at the end of the season anyway, so with regards to interest I guess they switched off.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I would prefer seeing Jake going to Snake right away. However, Glen has to agree to this and Maikel has to be fine with it, too. If one of those conditions doesn't happen, I'd possibly agree to Dan driving for Snake for the remainder of the season.

I have no problem with Dan taking the race seat. Maikel was/is extremely unlucky with drivers this season. Both Connor and Dominic seemed to be very reliable regarding activity, yet both of them retired. It's not that you can say he put drivers in the race seat who are known for often receiving activity penalties.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2014 04:08PM by kedy89.
Snake to have a Snakes and Ladders livery theme?

Once you join, its a slippery career slope to oblivion? :P

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy