GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rod, I'm more than happy to continue our agreement
> and have Carlos continue to drive with ONE Racing

So, OK! :) One Racing will continue, at least, for next season!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I know it's a bit too late for this race but I would like to support a fellow countryman struggling for his life

Here's the link of the PSDs for who is maintaining the mod (Ruben I think) if not for this race for the following ones : http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8g0zq94q68qgad/MoinetSpecialJules.zip

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 08:27PM by EricMoinet.
JHR machines looking like this might be a difficult weekend, but some great data from Jack and Giovanna will hopefully help Eric and I out
Just informing everyone that qualifying has been run, and we have our pole sitter. Coverage should hopefully be up soon.

GPGSL Rd 14 Czech GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome back to Brno, where we are preparing for the start of what will most likely be a very important qualifying session for our current championship contenders. There is 11pts covering first to third in the championship, which is why this session will be an important one. So, let’s head trackside as the RD is set to get the session underway.

Weather Report

Schieder is the first man out to start the first group of driver’s first run.

As such, he is the first to set a time.

Jalving goes quicker.

Allington goes 2nd fastest with a laptime .4s slower than Jalving’s time.

Rodriguez manages to goes faster than Allington.

A great lap from Warrington sees the VSM driver take provisional pole.

Nell, Pedersen and Hayes all set their laptimes, with Hayes being the quickest of the three.

Moinet and Greidanus are the next to set their times, with Greidanus’s time being quickest of all the drivers.

Horvath puts in a great laptime to go 2nd fastest.

We have a bit of drama between Moinet and Greidanus at the entrance to the pits.

With the first group of drivers having now completed their first run, let’s take a look at the current standings.

Maverick is first out to start the second group of drivers first run.

We have a bit of a dilemma between the two SCR cars.

Maverick crosses the line, and his time is good enough for 3rd fastest.

Elleker meanwhile goes fastest to take provisional pole.

TNR’s misfortunes look to be changing, as Karjalainen goes 5th fastest.

Mathew slots into 6th.

Cartwright doesn’t seem too fazed by what happened between himself and Gilson, and manages to go 2nd fastest.

Gilson however is the big loser, and goes 8th fastest.

Scala slots into 3rd with a reasonable laptime.

A better laptime from Kederer sees the Shadow driver slot into 3rd.

Greenhalgh puts in a great laptime, and takes provisional pole away from Elleker.

McCarthy puts his JHR inside the top 10.

A great lap from Van Renselaar sees the One driver take provisional pole away from Greenhalgh.

All drivers have now completed their first run, so let’s check out the current standings.

Schieder is first out once again for the first group of drivers.

Schieder crosses the line, and improves up to 8th.

A great lap from Warrington sees the VSM driver improve and take provisional pole.

Allington improves on his previous time, and slots into 9th.

Moinet improves, and puts his JHR inside the top 5.

Nell in the second Demon improves on his previous time, and moves up to 6th.

Greidanus improves, and moves back up to 4th.

Rodriguez is unable to match his teammates pace, but is still able to improve up to 8th.

Pedersen improves on his previous time.

Cartwright manages to improve back up into the top 10.

A better laptime from Horvath sees the TNR driver improve up to 11th.

Jalving completes his second lap, and it’s good enough for him to take provisional pole.

With the first group of drivers having now completed both of their runs, let’s check out the current standings.

Elleker gets the second group of driver’s final runs underway.

Maverick looks like he could be in for some trouble as he tries to get by the TNR.

Greenhalgh improves, and takes provisional pole away from Jalving.

Karjalainen sets a better laptime than his first run, but is unable to improve himself outside the top 15.

Gilson puts the disappointing lap from his first run to the side by improving and taking provisional pole away from Greenhalgh.

Mathew improves and puts himself inside the top 5.

A better laptime for McCarthy sees the JHR driver improve back up into the top 10.

Van Renselaar continues to show impressive speed in his One, and improves himself back up to 2nd.

A great lap from Hayes sees her improve up to 7th.

Kederer in his Shadow improves himself up into the top 5.

Scala improves, but only moves up a few positions.

All drivers have now completed both of their runs, so let’s check out the final standings.

Congratulations Joseph Gilson and Southern Cross Racing, our Rd14 pole sitter. We hope you enjoyed our coverage, and we hope to see you back here again tomorrow when we get set for the start of the race.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Hmm...
That was awful, but at least there are a few cars ahead of me to overtake!

20th isn't so good :(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Very happy with another pole position :-) Hopefully I won't slip backwards this time.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Pretty damn happy with that! Good job all round team testers and all (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Seems we have no pace on this circuit

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Oh my... Looks like I've got some work to do in the race
6th and 16th, weird weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Pace was good, sadly the pace of quite some other teams was as well. However we have a fast car, so I hope we can pull it together in the race.
Great result by our testers as well, gives hope that the race will be better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy