GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
That is without a doubt the worst result I've ever had, but my drivers....now we're talking. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Whatever setup SCR gave me, it obviously worked to perfection. Without a boost, I wasn't even aiming for the fastest time, so it came as a surprise to me. I'll let Gilson use my setup for his car and hopefully it'll be enough for him to score a good starting position for the race. My job is done now, so time to sit back and relax in the SCR garage.

Can't remember that there has ever been such a big gap between 1st and 2nd in fp/q

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
See, all good at Demon Racing. No issues within the team, with all working as one to give the team a great result.

As for the off track contract stuff, team boss and drivers are going to have a pow wow to sort out what we are doing going ahead for the rest of this season. We will make a formal announcement early next week.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Hard to take much from practice.

Interested to hear what other team owners have to say on the matter, but I really have no intention of relinquishing the loan deals I have.

Rod, Carlos and I have a deal in place that works perfectly.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Great run for Marcus, but seems Rico got bitten by Pastor Maldonado and thinks the team is playing with his setup ;) We actually do

As for my deal, well, I made it in the short gap between ART's shutdown and ONE's takeover. Since I really didn't know if Rod would want to go on with the lineup, or he was going to promote Jake or bring another guy or whatever, I searched for a deal. Christel offered me a testdrive while MPR offered this deal. And you can tell even today it's quite tempting. While I work on my perf on ONE and benefit them, I can be called to MPR, a team with superb perf, should Ed or Charrel step aside. It's kind of the deal Daniel Ricciardo had at HRT. So if I'm called to Snake, I see no problem in going. However, as per the rules, all parties must agree. And if I'm recalled from ONE, Rodrigo would have to look for another driver, since neither him nor Rico can step in. It'd be the same problem again.

I say the easiest solution is to add an exception to the rulebook where if a driver incurs a 2nd penalty and must be replaced, and there is no one available, then the team owner is allowed to race with prior consent of the Governing Body.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
The deal was agreed to avoid a scenario whereby I was forced to rely on another team's test driver, as was the case a few season ago when Matt and Monil both dropped out of the series.

If Ed or Charrel were to just disappear or up and leave to set up their own team I'd have a backup in place, in Carlos. I cannot just recall him whenever I like, the discretion lies with Rod. It has worked very well over the last two seasons.

The chance itself came from the murky ground following the withdrawal of ART, whereby Carlos effectively became a free agent, so I jumped in.

Let's make this simple - I'm leaving Shadow for Rubens new team at the end of the season and my results are only getting worse. I'll happily move across to Snake for the remainder of the season. Of course, if Tom wants me to see out my test contract I will abide by that.

It's cool that so many of you step up. But most of all, Maikel will have to make the choice and sort things out with the respective team owners. However, given how unlucky Snake was with the drivers this year, I'm sure one or the other team owner will show solidarity and free one of their test drivers. It can't be that hard.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Carlos and Dan, welll at this moment my intention is continue with One Racing. I told for GPGSL members few weeks ago.

But I understood that new plans can appear. So, I'm only waiting your decisions. Even if someone wants to build a team and put me in it, we can talk!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Wow, that was quite a bad performance by me. Pure luck I only lost 2 points in the championship :-(

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Rod, I'm more than happy to continue our agreement and have Carlos continue to drive with ONE Racing

Net gain of 20 places from the last test session. That'll do.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Thx Carlos... it was great fun at BRNO circuit, love that track.

what place would I have taken... if I still had some driver boosts, that I've could have used... now it was racing with only team boost and it paid off real fine.

Thx Boss for upgrading the car for this round. 6th place is not bad at all !!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I will upload the updated drivers mod tonight.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Okay, coming back from holiday and right into a big, big mess.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and offering many different possibilities!

I have not yet decided how to continue this, but I'll be working on it right away.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy