GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Okay, that's bad ;)

My GPGSL Career
I can only agree with Matteo. This is -really- bad. It was good not to waste a boost here, but the outcome isn't thrilling at all. That's definitely a setback in the champtionship fight. But we knew it could be hard in these conditions. The setup didn't work out. Now we have to make the best out of it and maybe we can still snatch a point or two.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Very pleasing to pull that lap out under high pressure! It's a long run to Turn 1 in Malaysia, so hopefully I can get a good jump off the line and I have a good chance to take the lead.

X (@ed24f1)
This isn't going at all well for the team.

That was neither good nor bad. I was worried about the lack of boost but sneaking into the top 10 is satisfying. :-) Now on to get good points.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Brilliant qualifying for the team, looks like the boost worked for once.
We both should be aiming for a podium in the race and extend our constructors lead.
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Great work from the boys out tree today in what were horribly tricky conditions.

You know what we need come race day.

Get your money's worth lads.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
A good qualifying session for SCR, and as Ross said we should both be racing for podium positions in the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Hooray! That looks a lot better. And now a Top 10 finish, please. :-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Seems that the can of kick ass boost was now properly placed. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well it seems the anti-boost worked an absolute charm here! Oh wait...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
A good qualifying session for SCR, and as Ross said we should both be racing for podium positions in the race.

(Y) Well done.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nice test and qualy for MPR =)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! A good run through the field for John I hope. The least said about Andrei the better!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Fraps has given me problems once again. I ran the race while having Fraps taking screens every second, yet when I went to the folder after the race I saw that all screens from lap 14 to the finish were not taken, as well as the results not being taken either. Seeing that Fraps failed big time, I need a decent replacement that can take continuous screenshots which will then leave me free to focus on getting the action.

14th....ouch...not what i had hoped for...with a boost and all i had hoped for a top 10.....
Good start for Max, despite starting last, not too far off the rest of us :)
good qualy for the team, hope that we can fight for podium
I unfortunately do not know of a replacement for Fraps, I'm sorry youve been affected by these bugs!!

Re qualifying, a very solid result with both cars in contention. I look forward to seeing what we can do when it really matters!

Reasonably happy with P12, here's hoping for a clean race and to pick up a few places. Top 10 definitely the goal.
I didn't use fraps when I did the coverage of the tester's feature race at Silverstone before Christmas.

It is very much doable.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy