GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Great recovery drive from both Tobi and Ruben, the car is obviously quick and I think we should have been competing for much stronger points finishes.

That said, the important thing is that, in challenging races like these, we continue to score the points and limit the damage.

This must have been the most boring race of my career.. Everything was going good, but the pace was just not good enough.. I made 0 mistakes, the pitstop also went well. Just a bad start, that ruined a good result for me.

Not sure what was wrong with Ed, he was driving a solid race from P1 but he was going backwards at some point. At the end he had another small off moment, so I gained 1 place there and finished in P6. P7 for Ed, not the result we hoped for at MPR, but still some solid points.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry for that spin-off, boss. I was too impatient there. Without it, a point might have been possible, the pace wasn't all so bad. But whatever happened at the start was the real end of the race. Without it, a good catch-up drive might have been possible.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
At least some points, but still a very disappointing result. I had the speed for a podium, but a ridiculous bad start and a careless Snake driver got in the way.

Nice and detailed coverage Greg.

Two more things: First I'd suggest to reduce the AI errors for Sepang in future, imo that were too much incidents. Second I'm up for running Kyalami.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
At least I scored a point, but the race was a joke with so many AI errors.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well the lack of rain really screwed us over there :/

Let's just right this weekend off lads, never liked Sepang much anyway ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Two Demons on the podium...lovely stuff!

Didn't have the pace to win today, but I'm not going to complain!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Nice coverage of the race. The VSM seems very slow. Looking forward to the official tables.
Just a weekend to forget :-(

My GPGSL Career
Incredibly happy with my performance here! :-) I was not expecting to win with both Jake and the world champ in front of me at the start. I had a bit of luck with Greenhalgh running wide towards the end, but the car felt great and had the speed to get me in the position to take advantage of it. Overall a great result for the team with Ross grabbing some more points to help the team in the constructors championship. Will have to see if we can get a similar result in South Africa.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
GPGSL S9 R3 Malaysian Grand Prix - Official Results

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 4, South African Grand Prix, Classic Kyalami are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT Friday 14th February 2014. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Kyalami". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Kyalami". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 8 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S9

Round 1: Australia GP - Albert Park - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 2: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: John Warrington - MAC Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 4: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 5: Spanish GP - Jerez - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 6: French GP - Dijon-Prenois - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 7: Canadian GP - Montreal - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 8: US GP - Road America - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 9: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: European GP - Donington Park - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Italian GP - Monza - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: Czech GP - Brno - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: British GP - Great Britain - 50% - 40 AI Errors

Outstanding drives by the two Demon boys. Held it all together when several others fell off the track with clumsy errors. For once, we were on the good side of luck. Well done lads, the boss is happy. Now, lets go find some lovely Malaysian ladies to amuse us.....my shout!(B)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Not too good from AMR this week, hopefully the next is an improvement

Round 3 - Malaysia - Official Results Tables

Round 3 - Malaysia - Official Standings Tables

Round 3 - Malaysia - Official Boost Tables

Round 3 - Malaysia - GPGCL

Finally, I scored two points. And Connor scored some points too. Let's hope that we can repeat this result at Kyalami.

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
I wonder if this time Gilson can keep his form throughout the season. TNR still pointless after 3 races. :-o

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
What a treat to wake up to a such a great result from my drivers. A great race, and brilliant coverage. (Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
This season is just crapping up at the moment for VSM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
As already said: great coverage. Well done!

Dismal race for AMR, i hope we can strike back in Kylami

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy