GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Never had problems with Fraps. I choose to capture a frame every 3 seconds (saved as *.JPG) and run the session in Director's Cut mode.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Are you sure you have enough disk space left on the partition where you save the pictures? And are you on the latest version? MSI Afterburner can't make automatic screenshots, as far as I know. DxTory can, but in the free version you have a very annoying watermark. And the full version costs a bit, so it's not really an option when you have FRAPS already.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I don't use fraps, I use the F11 key with gpxpatch.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
When I've done any race directorial stuff, I've just kept pressing F10 or whatever Fraps' hotkey is so I could grab screenshots of relevant things.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Bit different for me with taking videos, but I usually remove the replay graphic from the track in question, run the race and save the results (graphics and game), then take videos from the replayed footage. Guarantees I get all the coverage I need.

Replay lenght to maximum, run the race, take the screens, save the game at the end of the race, and if something's missing load the saved game and use the replay to capture the missing scenes. That's how I usually do it.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I use Fraps to make GPGSL-3 videos, and I never had problems with this!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I use Dxtory which is better than Fraps. ;-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Sorry for my little inactivity. I had problems with the PC and for now I see this on the phone.

Am I wrong to ask when the race will be posted?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Am I wrong to ask when the race will be posted?

That's not YOUR job, Ruben! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick écrivait:
> Turbo Lover schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Am I wrong to ask when the race will be posted?
>
> That's not YOUR job, Ruben! ;)

Yeah, but that's the job of the one who's supposed to run it

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Ironic yes. Yep, rather funny all of the above....
Personally, i would like quality, instead of quantity. Having said that, lets get the racing going!!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Do remember I have been having problems with Fraps which is why the race has been delayed. But I can say that I finally managed to get the race and screens done, so I can start putting the coverage together. Hoping to get the first part up as soon as possible.

Mullet345 Schreef:
> Do remember I have been having problems with Fraps
> which is why the race has been delayed. But I can
> say that I finally managed to get the race and
> screens done, so I can start putting the coverage
> together. Hoping to get the first part up as soon
> as possible.

Like! +1 take your time! But I really like to see the race haha

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Take your time Greg : Quality is always better than quantity..... unless your a business and want to put out semi decent products which people want, but will only break, forcing them to want to buy again....

Seriously though, do not rush! Take the time to make it all worthwhile!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
GPGSL Rd 3 Malaysian GP – Race Day

Part 1

Hello once again, and welcome back to Sepang Raceway. We saw a fantastic qualifying session yesterday, where the top 8 placings were fought out between Demon, Shadow, SCR and MPR, and AMR were nowhere near where they wanted to be. And after all was said and done, we saw a new pole sitter in the form of Jake Legge and Demon Racing. So, let’s head down to the track as I’ve just heard from the RD that he is ready to get this race underway. And the weather report indicates that there is a chance of rain, but it’s not scheduled to arrive until 2hrs from now. So that’s good news for the drivers.

Weather Report: Sunny

The cars are back from there warmup lap. Legge is on pole, and Greenhalgh is alongside him.

We are now underway. Legge got a decent start, as did Greenhalgh, but Gilson looks to have made a much better start as he attempts to go up the middle. Meanwhile, Maverick has made up a position.

Everyone looks to be jostling for position on the way down to turn 1, as Greidanus has a look up the inside of Cartwright. Out of the top 3, Kederer looks to have had the worst start as he now sits near the back end of the top 10.

Cartwright manages to hold his position and falls in behind his teammate.

Greenhalgh takes the lead as the pack heads through into turn 2.

Onboard with Kederer, who is now in 8th behind Somogyi’s Demon after having a bad start.

Some drivers have a look up the inside into turn 3.

One of the MAC Racing cars has gone wide, as everyone jostles their way through turn 3.

McCarthy heads the rear of the field.

Schieder decides to keep close to the back of Sevastian, while his team mate has a handful keeping the group of cars behind him at bay.

We have a Shadow off the track, and according to the timings it looks to be Greidanus. We need to see what happened.

The replay shows that Greidanus was behind Cartwright.

He attempts to go up the inside.

But can’t make it, and ends up hitting the rear of Cartwright’s car. This results in Greidanus spinning into the infield.

And also results in Cartwright running off the track.

Cartwright rejoins in between Horvath and Somogyi.

Greidanus has to wait for everyone to go by before he can rejoin. He won’t be too happy about what just happened.

Back to the front, as Greenhalgh is seen to lead by 1.2s.

Horvath leads the train of cars that span 4th to 12th.

This shows just how close the field is.

Onboard with Cartwright, as he attempts to go up the inside of Horvath.

He couldn’t make it up the inside far enough, so decides to slot in behind. Meanwhile, Greenhalgh sets the first fastest lap of the race.

Cartwright decides to have another attempt, this time on the outside.

But he wasn’t close enough, and Horvath easily holds his position.

It’s getting pretty hectic at the rear of the field. At the back, we can see Maverick has gone up the inside of Edwards.

Somogyi and Brunner decide to have an attempt at getting by up the inside.

Somogyi was able to make his move stick, but the same can’t be said for Brunner who stays behind the Shadow.

Pedersen looks to have lost ground, as he now has to defend from Maverick and Edwards.

And this may explain why. Scala has a look up the inside of the MAC.

And appears to have made the move stick, but ends up pushing the MAC driver wide. Pedersen won’t be too impressed with that move.

It looks like Maverick has lost his position to Edwards. He most likely lost it while having to slow to avoid Pedersen when the MAC driver was rejoining after running wide.

Moinet decides to try a passing move on C.Warrington, but doesn’t appear to be close enough.

This indeed seems to be the case. As a result, Moinet allows the cars behind to close in.

While Moinet regroups and focuses on keeping the cars behind him, further up the road is a 5 way battle for 12th to 16th.

Scala looks up the inside of Sevastian.

And he manages to get in front of the AMR.

McCarthy’s JHR looks to be in trouble, as Scala easily gets past.

And now Sevastian manages to get past. Something is seriously wrong with the JHR.

As McCarthy is swamped by the cars behind, Greenhalgh pulls out another fastest lap.

But he doesn’t hold it for long, as Gilson manages to set a quicker laptime.

McCarthy finally pulls over to the side of the track, with smoke billowing out from the back of his car.

And the notification confirms that McCarthy is out with a Water Leak.

Brunner once again tries a passing move on Kederer.

Unfortunately, he isn’t close enough to make the move stick, and ends up hitting Kederer’s Shadow. This puts Kederer into a spin, and causes Brunner to get sideways.

Kederer rejoins in last place, behind his team mate. He won’t be happy with that move from Brunner.

Brunner is now in front of Sevastian, implying that he rejoined in front of the AMR after recovering from his failed pass attempt.

C.Warrington heads the train of cars.

Greidanus is slowly catching up to the back of Pedersen’s MAC.

Greenhalgh and Gilson fight over the fastest lap.

Greidanus goes to the inside in an attempt to get by Pedersen.

While ahead of them, Schieder goes for a passing move on C.Warrington.

Both drivers managed to make their moves stick as they head down the main straight.

C.Warrington isn’t one to give up so easily, and looks to the outside for a chance to retake his position back.

And he manages to succeed in retaking his position.

This doesn’t look good for Schieder. He has run wide, and is now in danger of losing yet another position or two.

Schieder just barely managed to hold onto his position, as Moinet and Edwards try to take advantage.

They aren’t the only ones looking to take advantage. Maverick goes to the inside of the TNR for a passing attempt.

Maverick managed to get by Edwards, and sets his sights on Moinet. But there is a yellow flag, meaning something has happened.

Maverick does the right thing and backs off a bit, so as not to risk passing under yellow flags.

And here’s why the yellow flag is out. Sevastian has been spun around. But who was it that caused him to spin?

From what the replay shows, Sevastian was looking up the inside of Brunner’s Snake.

And he looked to have made the move stick.

But ends up putting himself into a spin instead.

As for Brunner, he was forced wide while trying to stay clear of Sevastian’s spin.

Miraculously, Brunner only lost one position when he rejoined. Now he has to regain his focus and try his best to stay out in front of the cars behind.

Sevastian managed to get himself going the right way, but now sits in last place.

Back to the front, as Greenhalgh retakes the fastest lap.

Let’s have a look at the current standings.

Unseen by the cameras, Cartwright has dropped back to 6th position. It would seem Somogyi managed to get by the SCR.

Brunner heads the group of cars behind him, while C.Warrington hangs in really close to the back of Brunner’s Snake.

Here’s a good shot of Edward’s TNR.

Pedersen has found himself in a Shadow sandwich, with Greidanus in front and Kederer behind.

Another fastest lap set, this time by Gilson’s SCR.

Sevastian has been putting in a good drive, and now finds himself in close range of the cars in front of him.

Horvath and Somogyi are going at it.

Somogyi looks up the inside of Horvath.

But was unable to make the move stick, and has allowed Cartwright to close in.

Maverick is currently behind Schieder, but his biggest concerns will be towards holding back Edwards and Greidanus.

Onboard with Maverick down the main straight, as he looks for a pass down the inside.

Maverick made his pass stick, and now sits in front of Schieder. Meanwhile, Moinet has lost his position to Kederer.

While Greenhalgh has it under control out in front, the battle for 2nd is still well and truly alive as Legge continues to hold Gilson behind him.

It’s been a very good start to the race, but now we must take our first break. We’ll try and be back very soon.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Not the best start and openingslap for me! Not sure what happened, havent seen myself yet :-p

Anyhow with Greenhalgh in P1 out first victory of the season is within reach! Lets see what I can do from P8 without a boost

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy