GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
great coverage! I think this must have been the record times i have been seen during a race i belive =P haha.

but not so great results, Max retiring and my car which got beaten up by clumsy overtaking manouvers didnt do much good for me....seriously hope this turns around!
Not a good race for me. :(
But at least we know where we are with no boost at all.

Activity Check Results

Because I'm devoid of creativity,
I wasn't planning a poet's response
But then I found it even harder
To think of some recompense.

I'm sorry to break it to all of you
But Mr Warrington seems to have gone;
Three times he's failed the activity check
He's really been gone that long.

I'm loathe to bring you this awful news
That there is a couple more;
Ms. Grant and Mr. Sevastian
Have failed to swim to the shore.

These are both their second failures
To meet our standard checks.
And AMR need to replace their driver
Along with performance effects.

John Warrington - MAC Racing - Last active:...ages ago.
Keeley Grant - VSM Mitsubishi - Last active: January 13, 2014
Andrei Sevastian - Aston Martin Racing - Last active: January 10, 2014

This concludes our look at the people
who've failed to post in the thread.
Join us again on the 23rd,
or you may as well stay in bed.

Oh dear...
Once again a nice poem, though

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
n00binio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh dear...
> Once again a nice poem, though

I second that!

Love the poem, hate the message. Hi to either Jack or Chris as my new teammate. Maybe we can use this as a fresh start and rock the season from now on!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2014 01:08PM by JohnMaverick.
Well thats Andrei looking for a new team :-(

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
4 Aston Martin team members posting in a row in response to that...Andrei has really struck a nerve being so tardy with his activity ;)

Fair play to Tobi and Ruben for getting points after a shambolic and very unlucky start to the race...was under the impression that the Sepang circuit was out to 'get' those of a Shadow persuasion to pack up and go home hot

Surprised that I'm only 5 points off the top despite an abysmal weekend - here's hoping Kyalami provides a better chance to stake a claim for the top :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2014 01:07AM by Diax F1.
Shame that Ed fell to pieces late in the race, otherwise we seemed spot on for a win.

Another solid run for Charrel, nice work buddy.

Monil and Gigi on form as well, all-in-all not a bad weekend.

Looks like Aston's move backfired. A shame, it's not easy to find a proper replacement when you lose a driver at short notice.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Extremely frustrating to throw away so many points...

By the way, still takes me a while to remember I'm looking for a white car not green car when I look at the screens, particularly at start of race haha.

X (@ed24f1)
Can't believe I'm now in 2nd place in the tester's championship. I wasn't expecting to see myself in this position. This time last season I was hanging around the back end of the top 10. So it's definitely a huge improvement from last season. I'll be fighting hard to maintain my position, if I have the speed to do so. And a big well done to my race team mates. If you can keep this up, it'll start to look promising come later in the season. Although, the biggest challenge now is not only keeping the lead, but to also master the Renault engines when they go in the car starting next round.

As for the activity check, it's quite disappointing to see that many people being inactive. Let's hope we won't see this many in the next check.

From the highest highs to the lowest lows :(

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I love the poem! The message kinda makes me sad, eventhough its good news for me..

Not so hard to keep posting if you ask me.. Anyhow, suprised to see Andrei stranded like this.. He was going to be the promise for the future, I thought he could be the new Ed :-P

Anyhow SCR is having a great start to the season, great job! We are in 2nd with MPR, but I dont think SCR can keep up the pace the entire season.. I will do my best to get the top spot for MPR, to do this we need to keep up the pace and minimalise the mistakes on track.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Re: GPGSL S9 R4 South African GP - Kyalami -
Date: February 10, 2014 09:50AM
Posted by: nhorry
About the race: up to the 4th, with the podium possibble, than two mistakes...
Still no points for the team, we need to find the rhytm...
Date: February 10, 2014 01:21PM
Posted by: Stoopid
I think we need to do some more testing with Sepang before we use it again next season. I will do some more testing with Kyakami too, because we may have slight issue with one of the corners towards the end of the lap. It may be a case of turning down the ai errors.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: February 10, 2014 01:21PM
Posted by: kedy89
John W pretty much doing the same as icky last season, just one race earlier ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: February 10, 2014 02:22PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Hopefully John W. is not allowed anymore to participate in the future in this league.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 10, 2014 02:51PM
Posted by: Carlitox
As many, I don't see how posting is so difficult for some people. I mean, I understood Dan not sending over a livery due to personal reasons, we know painting is something quite time consuming. But posting is a matter of 4 minutes, 2 to think something and 2 to write it. I myself am studying for my university exams but can spare a few minutes to post easily.

Oh well... about the race, I pushed my best to catch Charrel but sadly I couldn't. The car was good but can improve a lot. Still, some good points in the bag after the Suzuka fiasco. :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By the way, still takes me a while to remember I'm
> looking for a white car not green car when I look
> at the screens, particularly at start of race
> haha.

The same thing happened when we changed from white to red ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: February 10, 2014 05:16PM
Posted by: Monza972
6th and 7th. Very good weekend! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy