GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Sorry to hear that Marcus. It goes without saying that my thoughts and everyone involved on both this and the GP3 league are with you and your family.

And yes, time runs slowly but takes care of everything. (Y)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry to hear that... Strength to you and your family to get ahead (Y)

Sorry for your loss and sadness Marcus and to your wife and family

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2013 04:44AM by Jo-Anne.
Sorry to hear that Marcus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry to hear that Marcus, I know just how hard losing a family member is after losing the grandad back in April. My thoughts are with you

Sorry to hear your very sad news Marcus. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time, please send our condolences to your wife and family.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
On behalf of all of us here at grandprixgames, our condolences on your loss, our best wishes to you and yours. Mal.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Welcome back Marcus, hopefully a little bit of fun with us here will help ease what is a most difficult time. Thoughts with you and your family.
I'm sorry to hear that Marc, take your time mate

My GPGSL Career
Huge condolences to you, Marcus. My thoughts are with you at this time.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry to hear of your loss Marcus. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

We're thinking of you during this tough time matey. Keep your chin up!

My condolences to you and your family Marc.
Sorry to thear that, Marcus. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
I'd just like to echo those comments already made Marcus, my thoughts are with you and your family and friends at this difficult time.

And may I say I'm very proud to be a part of this league right now.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
So sad, Marc!! Lots of peace and healty for you and your wife!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Thank you my friends... you don't know how much that means to both of us.

I'm glad and very proud that I'm a member of this community.

God bless you all and have a sunny weekend,

in the name of Nadia and myself.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry to hear that Marc! :(
All the best Marc, it's horrible to lose someone close like that.

Feature race will be this weekend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 09:53PM by Diax F1.
Really sorry for your loss Marcus, I can only echo the condolences of everyone else and say my thoughts are with you and your wife.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy