GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mullet345 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And for next round, what qualifying will be
> used
> > for the tester's feature race? Or will it end
> up
> > being a standard session?
>
> It's going to be televised coverage of names being
> drawn out of a hat this time, with Bruce Forsyth
> presenting the show.

Smartass ;)

Will be a normal session.

Diax F1 Wrote:
> Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> -----
> > Mullet345 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > And for next round, what qualifying will be
> > used
> > > for the tester's feature race? Or will it end
> > up
> > > being a standard session?
> >
> > It's going to be televised coverage of names
> being
> > drawn out of a hat this time, with Bruce
> Forsyth
> > presenting the show.
>
> Smartass ;)
>
> Will be a normal session.

So it will just be a standard practice session for the tester's? Or standard qualifying for the tester's? I'm quite confused.

Standard practice session.

Congratulations to Ed. Thiis means that MPR will carry the number 1 and 2 for the second time I'm their history.

Not bad for our boys, a decent points haul that hopefully means we can confirm 3rd in the Constructors once again at Silverstone.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Mullet345 Wrote:
> -----
> > And for next round, what qualifying will be
> used
> > for the tester's feature race? Or will it end
> up
> > being a standard session?
>
> It's going to be televised coverage of names being
> drawn out of a hat this time, with Bruce Forsyth
> presenting the show.

"Like"....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Surely we will have a featur race for the Testers to finish off the season, with a fully "normal/non bullshit" qualifying session to close out the season? That would be my preference, and to totally dump any contrived results from this current round....

Gah would could have been without the slow pitstop, I reckon I could have hunted down 2nd! And sorry to Dominic but I was taking my 3rd place back whatever happened! ;). Joining him for a party in the snake motorhome now though, fantastic result in the race and good the finish the season so strongly!

Out of interest, wasn't there a dat made to reduce the first corner incidents at this track? Not a complaint but maybe a consideration for next time?

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
If the feature race has similar results maybe we should consider not using this track again, unless there is a fixed dat.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> If the feature race has similar results maybe we
> should consider not using this track again, unless
> there is a fixed dat.

I was thinking the same thing.

i Hate this crash system. Lot of cars wrecked.... Is this realistic?
That was a race to forget, cars going off all over the place, a broken front wing, a late pitstop, and then I lost it and hit the barrier :(

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Congratulations to Ed Schumacher Vettel Greenhalgh on winning his third title in a row, and also Congratulations to AMR and Andrei on winning the Constructors/Testers titles (B)

I'm very happy about how the race turned out for me, luckily I was able to avoid any incident which was the first step towards a good result today.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Round 16 - Kleine Nordschleife - Official Results Tables

Round 16 - Kleine Nordschleife - Official Standings Tables

Round 16 - Kleine Nordschleife - Official Boost Tables

Round 16 - Kleine Nordschleife - GPGCL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2013 02:03PM by GPGSL.
Nice coverage, but tough race. A shame for SCR drivers :(. Hopefully we won't have a similar result in the 'just for fun' TD race.

It's official. Ed Greenhalgh is the champion for season 8. This makes him the first driver to win 3 consecutive championships. Massive congratulations go to Greenhalgh, and to AMR for winning the constructors championship. Depending on how the final race results turn out, here is how the car numbers will be for season 9:

MPR: 1, 2, 24, 25
AMR: 3, 4, 26, 27
ONE: 5, 6, 28, 29
Scuderia Minardi (VSM): 7, 8, 30, 31
Shadow: 9, 10, 32, 33
SCR: 11, 12, 34, 35
Demon: 14, 15, 36, 37
Snake: 16, 17, 38, 39
TNR: 18, 19, 40, 41
MAC: 20, 21, 42, 43
JHR: 22, 23, 44, 45

Race Comment
What an exiting race! At the first part of the race we had very good race pace, I managed to stay out of trouble together with Jack. After a very good pitstop strategy I came out in 3rd place, a very good position to finish. But then I had engine problems, I was losing more power every lap. I fel back to a 10th place, but I am happy to make it to the finish and have scored points here. Maverick and Van Renselaar scored 0 points, so this is good for me in the WDC.

AMR Winning
Congratulations to Ed Greenhalgh for winning the WDC, to Andrei Sevastian for winning the WTC and AMR for winning these titles! This shows the true talent and strength of AMR, but next year MPR will carry nr 1 - 2 and the cars, so I hope this gives extra motivation to the team.

My championship hopes
To bad I couldnt fight for the title untill the last race. But we have showed great potential this year, we have been very consistent. I am now 3rd in the WDC, but a lot is possible, the last race is very important. My goal is to finish 2nd in the WDC, but it will be very tough.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2013 11:47AM by Charrel.
ok, that was a race of the other sort ^^
Congratz Ed for winning the championship, next year things could look different however.
As for Demon, meh, good qualifying and then a big crash in corner 1...
Not quite lucky with how the race was ended Demon-wise.

Can anyone give me the download-link for this track? Not with the fixed dat-file of course, I thought this T1-incident was great fun, everyone going in there ^^
But yeah, I don't think this track should be used anymore if there isn't a fixed dat-file. I love crashes, running races with 200%-damage all the time but for a league that shouldn't happen ;)
Owen Edwards @oensan 17 hrs
What did I tell you? And I got a nasty bang on the head from the catch fencing to boot. Hoping the concussion clears in time for Silverstone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Finally got time to watch the video (don't mind watching a 5-10 min "highlights" video!!) - seems "we" all got sucked in to voting in this track for the calendar, given how awesome it is to drive. Fair to say, given the drama, I won't be voting for it for Season 9....

Good race for my lads. Again a Most places gained point to be added on the WCC. I hope we can score an epic result again in the last race. We need to improve our qualy pace.

Guy's i cant see the championship tables :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy