GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Welcome to the GPGSL, Maximilian.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Good to see a new addition to the GPGSL grid. What's Maximilian's forum name?

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good to see a new addition to the GPGSL grid.
> What's Maximilian's forum name?

It is knacki012

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Oh, I've seen his cousin Timo race around some Audis in Germany. If he's as fast as him we better watch out!

Welcome to our tiny yet superb league!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Nope Carlos, that's actually Timo Scheider (not Schieder) ;)

Unless you were just referring to the changed ei/ie with the cousin comment and I wasn't getting the joke. Then my apologies ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Welcome to the league Maximilian! Always good to have new people around!

And as I never said it before, big congratulations to Ed and AMR on their championships, next year when me and Snake take it away won't be as enjoyable for Stu, but he can party whilst he has the chance ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Well MAC should certainly get bonus points for employing the driver with the best name!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nope Carlos, that's actually Timo Scheider (not
> Schieder) ;)
>
> Unless you were just referring to the changed
> ei/ie with the cousin comment and I wasn't getting
> the joke. Then my apologies ;-)

Well I did read Scheider... the changed letters were kinda subtle LOL. ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Great qually for the team then a horrible race.
I crash out, Joseph hits my wheel then crashes later in the same place, typical. :/
O'Brien Season 9 Helmet Preview

Here is a preview of my Season 9 helmet.

Or am I showing a preview too early?

PRESS RELEASE

Applications are still open for the Second Drivers seat at MAC Racing next season. PM me

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
ohhh my god! did i just score points?!?!?
So many helmet previews, mine is still waiting for the sponsors since one year ;)

My GPGSL Career
about the race: 8 DNF and only 7 places gained, but 12 is still better than last couple of races.

about S9: I'm probably going to retire after this last race (that's why MAC still needs a race driver)

p.s. no internet for some days, so i will probably be inactive.

@Matteo, i've sent you pictures of the car with the sponsors you pri*k. Read your skype messages ! hot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I saw right now ;)

Dafaq my brother replied you lol

My GPGSL Career
This has been a very long season and I am both pleased/sad that it is coming to an end. Hopefully Christel VXR can go out on a high!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Welcome to the league Maximilian. Nathan says you have stockcar experience, you might need that here, it can get a bit hairy sometimes.

Gigi, give me a PM if you fancy a test in an MPR?
Hallo guys,

I'm back after a very sad period for my wife and myself, sadly my mother in law passed away on Sunday the 7th of the 7th month at 7.00 pm. ( coincidence )
She passed away too soon much too soon. (10 nov 1932 - 07 jul 2013)

Thx for all the support you gave us in this troubled times... they always say that, there's nothing better than a very good friend... well I got alot of them here on this page and on the GP3 page, aswell on Facebook ( were I put an "In Loving Memory for my Mother in Law" on my page ) feel free to visit (Marc De Bruyker)

They also say "Time heals all wounds" ... we will see, I hope it does.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Thank you my friends for your support.

and now... what happend here when I was gone... think I have alot of reading to do !!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2013 11:24PM by Brett Sinclair.
Sad news my friend. I'm with you and your wife in my mind.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy