GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
You'll a daddy soon!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Never take your snake through the gravel.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
MDBSnake schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn! Thats a big chance two of the retirements
> are Snakes!

I hope not! It will be enough when the "snake" of our opponents goes in retirement. ;)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
can I be a driver?
Banjo string snappage..anyone.. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Activity Check Results

"Tell me who hath failed the activity check, on this tour?"
Quoth the raven, "Never more".

...er, yeah, everyone passed it. Good.

The next deadline is the 20th August. It may also be...THE LAST OF THE SEASON, POSSIBLY! Maybe.

knacki012 Wrote:
> can I be a driver?

You sure can! :) There are no seats available this season, unfortunately, but we only have one more race after the current one left to run. However, team owners are currently recruiting drivers for next season. Seats are available at Martini Paddock Racing (Ferrari2007), VanSmirren Motorsports (Rico) and MAC Racing (Macca25). Click the underlined name next to the team and send an application pm to the team owner :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2013 12:18AM by Stoopid.
knacki012 Wrote:
> can I be a driver?

It may be best you read through the rules on the first page. And good luck with finding a seat.

GPGSL Wrote:
> Activity Check Results
>
> "Tell me who hath failed the activity check, on
> this tour?"
> Quoth the raven, "Never more".

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
10 and 11? Whaaat?
After both AMRs DNF last race, I can only hope that destiny isn't too much of a bitch, given the 8 DNFs in this race...

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well I can guarantee I'll be one of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
We needed points for the WCC fight for a top 3 spot. Now we will most likely fall to 5th in the end. That just pisses me of :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Could someone send me a helmet of Guilherme Cramer
> which he used in the past? Thanks in advance. :)

I sent over my Photoshop file for possible conversion (you know, copy+paste ;)). FYI Ruben, it's the Alternative 3. If you really want, send me the template for the helmet shape being used and I'll port it over! Or I could port over my new design. If I never reply, just PM me. It's much faster ;)
I'll be away from home, probably till the end of August. I'll try to be online with my phone anyway :-)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry about the delays guys, I had the video commentary written up last night but lost the lot, so I've needed to rewrite it :(

Should be later tonight or tomorrow when the video is up. Apologies again!

Guimengo Schreef:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Could someone send me a helmet of Guilherme
> Cramer
> > which he used in the past? Thanks in advance.
> :)
>
>
> I sent over my Photoshop file for possible
> conversion (you know, copy+paste ;)). FYI Ruben,
> it's the Alternative 3. If you really want, send
> me the template for the helmet shape being used
> and I'll port it over! Or I could port over my new
> design. If I never reply, just PM me. It's much
> faster ;)

Hope you like the conversion. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
11th place in qualifying, and 10th for Hunsley. I think we both maxed out the cars in qualifying, we focus on the race-pace I can tell you that.

Im not so far behind Van Renselaar, I sure do hope I can catch him in the race! But with 8 retirements, I hope I finish :-O

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Which helmet shape is the current shape for the series? When I checked my helmet in zmodler it was flipped. So either the helmet was wrong, or it was the wrong template. I'm in the middle of painting my S9 helmet.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy