GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 

Could've been much better =/

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Another good qualifying , but it is time to hit nails with hammers in the race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Not too bad, hopefully I can push forward and get a good result in the race.

X (@ed24f1)
Pedersen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It seems like we need to face it, we are not
> faster atm then midfield....we need to work on
> that so we can be faster later in the season.

Unfortunately at the moment, midefield is a good result!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Oh man, that was awful....
what the hell? Congratz to Zsigmond, fantastic lap. But this was only the qualifying, now the race will decide it all. C'mon and win, Zsigmond. Would be really great for Demon Racing.
Brilliant lap by Zsigimond!!! Awesome stuffhot
Fingers crossed he can bring home a strong finish here in Suzuka. As for Jake, well... all is not lost. He isn't last on the grid, so hopefully he too can bring home a worthy finish...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Poor from me

The TNR car cannot perform well because it's too fashion-forward, and the ghastly liveries of most of the other cars hampers it greatly.
That was an awesome lap. Thanks for the team. We want to win the race tomorrow.
11th and 12th is a good effort. We can look to push forward from there.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Newsflash!

All at TNR have been sacked! ;)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
> Newsflash!
>
> All at TNR have been sacked! ;)

Is this suppose to be a joke? You do realise everyone also includes the drivers. So does that mean your planning of pulling out?

Mullet345 Wrote:
> danm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Newsflash!
> >
> > All at TNR have been sacked! ;)
>
> Is this suppose to be a joke? You do realise
> everyone also includes the drivers. So does that
> mean your planning of pulling out?

It was probably one of these:

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Christel VXR to become Christel Racing for Season 9; Possibly terminating Vauxhall deal?

Christel VXR released a statement after Qualifying for the Japanese Grand Prix to announce that from next season the team will become Christel Racing and will drop VXR from the official team name. This has only added further to speculation that the team are looking to switch engine supplier when their Vauxhall VXR contract expires at the end of this season. Towards the end of season 7 team boss Chris Copeman suggested that he may look elsewhere for power plants, with German manufacturer Audi thought to be the preferred option. However, it is thought that the teams dismal start to the season has already sealed the fate of VXR.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

4th and 10th... really I'm so happy with our performance in this first season. Hope Stefan can go to podium!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
hehe yes, that beard has help quite a bit! ;)

time for media interviews then.
Ok guys, I'm really struggling to find time to do the race. My free time has been seriously curtailed due to an illness in the family. It's nothing to worry about, but it's just not allowing me to get the race done. If someone could run the race that would be great. I have the saved file here and can upload for you to use. I can also upload the track too. PM me if you are willing to help out. Cheers :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2013 12:24AM by Stoopid.
Damn, this is really frustrating... We're like greased lightning one weekend, and then there's absolutely no pace the following race. We really need to get these inconsistencies ironed out if we're to challenge at the front on a regular basis.

I think the easiest and most sensible thing to do would be to cancel the race ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2013 03:39PM by oensan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy