GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Rod_vs schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great free practice... So anxious for quali and
> race!!! Congratulations, Tim!

Thx boss! -I did my best
10th and 12th is quite saddisfying! -Hope the best for my teammates!

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
TNR are taking a 5 day sponsored power nap.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
GPGSL Japanese Grand Prix, Suzuka

(Track by SilverBlaze & SchueyFan)

Qualifying (Part One)

Welcome to Suzuka, Japan for the qualifying session of the Japanese Grand Prix. We have been seriously delayed by unforeseen circumstances, so let's get on with the action.

Tobias Kederer is first to set a time.

Pedersen gets quite close to Kederer's first sector time.

But the Dane slips back considerably in the sector to finish the lap nearly 5 tenths down.

Champion Greenhalgh is next up and is slowest so far at Degner.

But an excellent last sector pulled the lap back to put him in 2nd place.

Connor Steer is slowest of all so far.

One can not believe that ONE Racing's number one driver, Carlos Rodríguez sits in position one after sector one!

But the Uruguayan's lap fell apart after that to come in 3rd place.

After MPR's excellent showing in Free Practice, it wasn't a surprise to see Jalving ahead of the pack at the first intermediate.

Still in front at the second time check.

And that's the pole for the Dutchman!

Jake Legge will be understanderably disappointed with his lap.

Greidanus has had a disappointing season so far, so he will be fairly happy with 3rd so far.

Here's the standings after the first 8 cars.

Time for a break. Stay tuned for part two.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Qualifying (Part Two)

Spencer is next out for a run, but he really struggled out there and finished the lap in last over all.

Minardi's Scala would have hoped to do much better than he had in practice, however, his time was some 7 tenths slower.

Owen Edwards has had a memorable season so far. He will want to forget this lap though.

Team mate Horváth is next up. And also has a forgettable lap. Both drivers must be very sleepy!

Hinz uses his team's +6bhp boost to take 6th.

Surprise package of the season so far, SCR's Gilson, goes close at the first intermediate.

Still only seven hundredths behind at the second.

Slips back a little more at the finish line to grab 2nd.

AMR's Maverick is also close in the first sector.

But he's dropped to 2 tenths in the second sector.

He pulls it back by the finsih line to take 3rd.

Hunsley doesn't quite match the heroics of his team mate Jalving, but his lap isn't too sloppy to take 7th place.

Thats 16 cars that have done a lap, let's see where they stand.

Stay tuned for part three.

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Qualifying (Part Three)

Monil Santilal has shaved his beard off and feeling the cold, but can he go faster with the weight of his furriness gone.

Not too shabby, he takes 9th position.

Next is Cartwright for SCR, but he's got to be disappointed with that time. Especially as Gilson lies 2nd.

Former champion Warrington puts his Minardi in 11th.

Demon's Somogyi has had a blinder of a first sector. Fastest so far!

Still in front and by over a tenth now!

Wow! He may have slipped back a bit in the last sector, but thats one hell of a lap to steal pole from Jalving!

Christel's Elleker seems to be struggling out there. The team haven't got a handle on this new car as yet.

Thats close at intermediate 1 for van Renselaar.

Takes 4th for One Racing.

Here's the grid for the Japanese Grand Prix.

GPGTV Youtube Channel
I'm pleased with my lap, from 6th I should be able to get some good points in the race.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Congrats to Somogyi for taking the pole position! A great lap it must have been in his Demon car. To bad for me, I knew I was in a position to go for the 1st row, but not getting pole is frusterating!
Anyhow our racepace should be good, so a victory is my goal tomorrow!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not good enough from me, especially with my team mate on the front row.

Hopefully Charrel will go on to take the win and I can have a good race and join him on the podium.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

not bad, 11th and 12th is a very decent result for the team

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Great lap from Zsigmond! Glen's gonna be happy with him...

...but not with me. Too much overindulgence in the finer things in life has weighed me down.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
These new qualifying rules have killed our season. Michael did okay without a boost to finish 14th.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Owen Edwards @oensan 12m
What the @#$%& happened there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Again better than Ed but again worse than expected. With the compensation and the boost I would have hoped for a lot better than 5th and 8th. Hopefully the boost will work out in the race, at least. There's still hope for a good team result, but the season definitely isn't going as expected so far. Especially the speed of the new teams is incredible. Hence my special congratulations go to Somogyi for the pole and van Renselaar for 4th place. Gilson is by now a constant there in the front and Charrel showed his potential and is a serious candidate for the victory.
As for AMR, the switch to the ZG-02 carshape turns out to be more complicated than expected. I think this is the reason why I am a bit faster than Ed lately, simply because I have already experiences with this shape while he has not. But generally we struggle to understand the car and that holds us back.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
It seems like we need to face it, we are not faster atm then midfield....we need to work on that so we can be faster later in the season.
Happy with 3rd, now I just need a good race to make up for Malaysia.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Really chuffed with that :-) 6th and 7th is a solid start. I really really hope we can turn this one into some points in the race - we desperately need them!

Another poor qualifying session for me :(

Damnit! What an awful qualify, positive is we shouldn't be able to go backwards! Not expecting many points though :(

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I just noticed a mistake in the texture of the SMS car, it seems to be car #2 doesn't have sponsoring on the front fins

A correction of the texture can be downloaded below:
SMS 1.01 Texture Update

Hopefully can be included in the mod for future releases :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy