GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Charrel is working on that ;)

JohnWarrington Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SchueyFan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JohnWarrington Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Superb qualifying!
> >
> > You really need to change your signature ;)
>
> If I had something to update it with, I would

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
JohnWarrington Wrote:
> SchueyFan Wrote:
> -----
> > JohnWarrington Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Superb qualifying!
> >
> > You really need to change your signature ;)
>
> If I had something to update it with, I would

Haha well maybe you could at least remove the AMR image!

X (@ed24f1)
THIS POST brought to you by Interrupting Squirrel

Many apologies for the delay, everyone.

Click Here for the race coverage!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 06:37PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Christ that was awful...

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

A brilliant win for the Minardi team. Sadly Ben Johnson is more silent as Kimi Raikkonen lately. Otherwise he would definately be happy.

John had an eventful race, sadly he lost a part of his front wing but after making apit stop he showed he has the class to fight back ! He never gives up and thats exactly what we want to see this season! Our fight for 5th continues !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Owen Edwards @oensan 1h
From 8th to 20th on the first lap and back to 8th with only a couple to go when... I have nothing to say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Rico Wrote:
> A brilliant win for the Minardi team. Sadly Ben
> Johnson is more silent as Kimi Raikkonen lately.
> Otherwise he would definately be happy.
>
> John had an eventful race, sadly he lost a part of
> his front wing but after making apit stop he
> showed he has the class to fight back ! He never
> gives up and thats exactly what we want to see
> this season! Our fight for 5th continues !

Geez Philip won one race in S6 and he wasn't active. It's just because I'm in your team. It's the MS Factor ;)

(and now don't tell me you aren't taking advantage from mafia :P)

My GPGSL Career
Round 3 - Singapore - Official Results Tables

Round 3 - Singapore - Official Standings Tables

Round 3 - Singapore - Official Boost Tables

Round 3 - Singapore - GPGCL

I'm not happy with the result as I think a podium would have been possible today. But after the stop I was pushing too hard to get past Jake and ruined my tyres.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Hope you didn't mind the alternative hosting of coverage ;)

I had an...interesting race. Decided that if I was gonna have a crap race, everyone else would too. At least I managed to better my starting position, and I'd like to congratulate Zsigmond for a brilliant result. That nice haul of points will certainly help the team no end.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
There was nothing wrong with that, it even makes the posts on here more orderly :p

Incident 2k9 Schreef:
> Hope you didn't mind the alternative hosting of
> coverage ;)
>
> I had an...interesting race. Decided that if I was
> gonna have a crap race, everyone else would too.
> At least I managed to better my starting position,
> and I'd like to congratulate Zsigmond for a
> brilliant result. That nice haul of points will
> certainly help the team no end.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well that was awful. Hopefully Singapore doesn't return to the calender next year.

Surely a rethink is in need if the guy who just got a penalty can win from lights to flag.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Great work from Michael, shame about my race though, had a few decent battles but no pace and a few mistakes :(
Really need to get my season sorted

Demon Racing Press Release, following Singapore race

Fantastic result for Somogyi!! A great haul of points for the team on his behalf - excellent stuff! Your boarding pass for the trip to Sepang will see you up in Business Class - would have been First Class if you had won....he he he!
As for Jake, well.... just seemed to struggle with the pace all night long. Maybe it was the heat, humidity or just those nasty concrete walls putting Jake off. Either way, I am confident he will bounce back to form in Sepang....

Now with DMR having scored their first ever podium, lets hit the town and find us some dinner and some willing local ladies.....(H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
A horrific race yet again. To be honest, this season is already wasted. (N)

I will be back in season 9.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Boom! Now we have a season! Well done Michael; a great podium! We just need to get Jack sorted now and then we are good to go.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

From 10th to 8th in Singapore, I should be happy. But I'm not, since I was 6th already before the stop and lost a good haul of positions with the stop and due to this very late pit stop. The strategy didn't work out at all! I think with a safe call 5th would have been possible and in this light the 8th position isn't satisfying. At least I had an easy-going race, stayed out of trouble and could stay in front of Ed. But that's really the only satisfying thing I can take from this race.

On a more OOC note: Nice coverage Jake! I didn't at all mind the coverage being in this slideshow.

@Dan P.: I tend to generally agree with you. Of course it's unfortunate that a driver with a recent penalty wins the following GP. But that's how GP4 works, especially when things are shaken up so much like it is the case now with the one-lap qualifying. I think a penalty of 20 points is a good reduction already, although it's an open secret that I'm again and again voting for harsher inactivity rules. The thing is: You can't really control the effect a reduction has. In some cases 20 points will be enough to throw a driver to the back of the field and in another case it won't have any negative effect at all. That comes from GP4 only partly including the perfs in the simulation whereas the rest is just randomness.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Minardi had a boost for this race. That's something we shouldn't forget of. The other sessions showed at least one Minardi in the highest places. Okay, let's say it was just me who sucked ;) The team boost seemed to best the penalty that was given to Ben. I don't think it'll work again by the way. The next check is behind the corner and Ben hasn't been heard or seen.

Speaking about Sepang, I'm gonna look forward it. 3rd place in the TDC. Let's see if I can aim at something big.

My GPGSL Career
You can't. Or by "big" you mean the pitwall at the entrance of the pit? I have to warn you we had an fatal casualty in the WGP or was it W300?
I think it was on the indianapolis track.

senna9194 Schreef:
> Minardi had a boost for this race. That's
> something we shouldn't forget of. The other
> sessions showed at least one Minardi in the
> highest places. Okay, let's say it was just me who
> sucked ;) The team boost seemed to best the
> penalty that was given to Ben. I don't think it'll
> work again by the way. The next check is behind
> the corner and Ben hasn't been heard or seen.
>
> Speaking about Sepang, I'm gonna look forward it.
> 3rd place in the TDC. Let's see if I can aim at
> something big.

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 09:36PM by Rico.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy