GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Checking in from France
I have sent my drivers on a special promo cheese tasting picnic day in the villages. Gui is to be promoting his special creamy secret recipe for his Gui-Brie. Yummy!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
We've been busy making a few christmas party plans here in the MPR village. Do stay tooned!
Matteo Scala has been seen hanging out with Paolo Tafuro and two blonde girls. Thanks to HustlerTV!

My GPGSL Career
"I spent a little time at Hungary before I get on plane to Singapore"
GPGSL Round 3 - Singapore - Practice Session

The Marina Bay circuit created beautifully by drt01, jcaranti and SchueyFan. Isn't it lurrrvely?

Welcome, one and all to the enchanting, enthralling and exciting venue that is Singapore. Having lured all of the capable Race Directors out of the room with a box and a trail of Reese's Pieces, I am here to significantly reduce the quality of the GPGTV coverage. Why do that, you ask? Because if you want to see all of the highlights, you need a Sky subscription.

Sheppard is first to set a time.

Vilela makes it one One at number one...

...before he’s then beaten by Mills.

McGregor decides that being first is too mainstream. He gets fourth...

...whilst Pellatt simultaneously grabs 2nd.

Roedl pops into 4th for now.

Thomas flexes his muscles in that AMR. He also goes 1st.

Ingers follows his own employee over the line, showing that young whippersnapper how it’s done.

Despite recently becoming a cheese salesman, Cramer’s lap stinks a little.

Silvestre follows the cheesy TNR over the line, and goes 6th.

A cluster of cars, O’Brien and Copeman grab 8th and 13th respectively.

McCarthy follows in 14th.

Moinet manages to grab 8th.

De Boer can’t quite match his team-mate, as Nell steals a tow to get 3rd.

Standings after the first few runs:

McGregor’s first out of the pits this time round, followed by Mills.

When it comes to the lap, he improves his time but not his position.

Mills doesn’t improve, but Vilela turns it up to 11...

Hard cheese for Cramer, only 16th...

Van Smirren can’t hustle his car past Ingers’ time.

Pellatt was uncharacteristically slow on that lap...

Roedl goes 9th, as Copeman can only manage 17th.

O’Brien has a tow from the Brit but can’t go any higher than 14th.

Oh dear...it appears that the Donut King’s session has come to a sticky end! He’s crashed in the pitlane...

Nell can’t improve on his impressive first lap.

Scala won’t be pleased with that lap...almost a second off the pace.

McCarthy improves, but only marginally.

Second run standings, whilst the cameras actually manage to pick up Sevastian for the first time.

We’ll take a break now, but we’ll be back shortly!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Round 3 - Singapore - Practice Session (Part TWO)

Mills is the first to get another run in, hauling himself up to 5th.

Sheppard doesn’t seem to have enjoyed Van Smirren being in front of him...

As McGregor shows he’s got a liking for 17th place.

Like Sheppard, De Boer struggles with a bit of traffic.

Ingers doesn’t better his own time.

Gui brie-zes to 6th place...

...which is immediately wrested away by Vilela.

O’Brien fancies a piece of the action as well.

Neither Scala, Roedl or Nell can better their times.

But the Van man can, as he goes fourth.

Brunner doesn’t beat his time though.

Sevastian’s over a second slower than his boss. Wouldn’t like to be at THAT office party...

Most drivers now struggle to squeeze out any more time.

De Boer bucks the trend, going 10th.

Most cars swiftly continue the trend, and Roedl is no exception.

Copeman finally gets into the top 10.

And Van Smirren takes top spot! A very good lap there.

Sevastian improves too, making the top 3.

McCarthy’s not had a great day, he takes 17th for now.

Right at the end, Pellatt experiences some proper Singapore traffic.

The flag's gone, so that’s yer lot folks. We’ll have the standings up in a minute.

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Practice Session Standings:

(Apologies, I managed to miss Monil grab second right at the death.)

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Superb effort from Sebastian to nab 6th on the time sheets, and my own 14th place is acceptable. Great work team....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
so here´s to a good Singaporian race! =)
Finally a good show by Daniel. Being only 15 thousands of a second off Andrei's time shows his great speed and 3rd and 4th is a wonderful team result. Well done boys! Now it's up to Ed and me and I must admit I'm not too much looking forward to it. In the first two races I struggled massively with the new one-shot qualifying. But especially here in Singapore, a good starting position is crucial for the outcome of the race. And at the same time every mistake immediately leads to bad consequences. This makes a one-shot qualifying even harder, since you only have this one shot. You can't take too much risk or you'll end in the wall. But taking less risk means being slower. So the only solution is to find a good compromise, which again is hard to find with little confidence gathered from the first two qualifyings this season. A position in the top ten must be the aim. But like I said, my feeling is not too good.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Lovely little lap by Monil.

Pity Gareth just couldn't turn it on around the Marina Bay.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Average result. Lets wait and see what Carlos and I can do in qualifying and the race

[url=

]THE BOOST HAS WORKED!!! LOL[/url]

fake still crazy :-p
9th is a decent result for me. That makes it 3 top 10 results. Also, great work from Ingers to get 3rd. Hopefully the main guys can do well and give Christel VXR a good result in qualifying and the race. All I'm going to do now is sit back and relax in the Christel VXR pits and wait to see how everything goes.

This season really is gutting :-(

Quite happy with P16 after some tiger experiences during the few evenings of boredom down here in singapore ;)

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Well done guys! 4th and 5th is a great result. Special mention for Daniel, I knew you would get your head around the setup sooner than later :)

Well chuffed with my own performance too, shame I couldn't hold on to 1st place.

Nice to see the old guard of Rico and Monil up front though ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Excellent cheese puns and an excellent 2nd. Good see being a night owl is coming in handy! :D

Here's to a great weekend for the team :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy