Brazilian Grand Prix ***SPOILERS***

Posted by turkey_machine 
Re: Brazilian Grand Prix ***SPOILERS***
Date: October 22, 2007 01:49AM
Posted by: sasjag
i didnt get up til 2:30pm so i'm fine :P waiting for teh baseball so i'll wait for this verdict all night:P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: October 22, 2007 01:51AM
Posted by: Senna
Its official now, Brazilian TV with a reporter at Interlagos this night received the official confirmation that Kimi is the world champion, and BMW & Williams escaped penalties.

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Date: October 22, 2007 01:51AM
Posted by: mschumi
i slept till 2pm too, but its 3 am here allmost and in 3hours up up and away damn :S....cmon bloddy f1.com...so i can sleep this night (atleast the coffe is good...heated in the microwave lol)

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: October 22, 2007 01:54AM
Posted by: Fincent

If anyone can make out what that says then we're doing well, just got it from the official F1 website.

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Posted by: y2cwr2005
[www.autosport.com]

Raikkonen is champ. END OF 2007. Thank F*^% for that.
just giving details of the infractions

Sim

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: October 22, 2007 01:55AM
i see some temperatures...24,25,25 degrees Celsius and like low temperatures in the middle and high temperatures in the right and time sheets in the left thats all

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: October 22, 2007 01:56AM
yeah confirmed on BBc as well. well done Kimi once again lol :P

Sim

Date: October 22, 2007 01:56AM
Posted by: matt3454
thats just plain ferrari favouritism...

Date: October 22, 2007 01:57AM
Yey...i can sleep hurray :D:D:D long live gpg :D:D:D....good night guys.... kimster ftw

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: October 22, 2007 01:58AM
Posted by: vesuvius
wohoo now I can go to sleep :D
Date: October 22, 2007 01:58AM
matt3454 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thats just plain ferrari favouritism...

matt, there's allways next year for lewis, and an year after that and another 10 years or more after that :P

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: October 22, 2007 02:00AM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Phew...thankfully they had some sense...
Date: October 22, 2007 02:07AM
Posted by: Muks_C
from BBC: Click

and my quick edit of that Lewis/Ron photo while i was waiting:

Ron consoles Lewis after it was confirmed that Kimi will keep his championship.

:):):):):):):)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2007 07:30PM by Muks_C.
Date: October 22, 2007 02:07AM
Just waiting for a few more sources now :) even though it sounds pretty much like the results stand (although I am surprised that no punishment whatsoever has been handed out, be it constructors points/fines like in the past). If so, that's good news for the sport, for Kimi and for Lewis. I say it's good for Lewis because imagine if he was gifted the title like that...the conspiracy theories would be flying all over the place and he would never live it down for the rest of his life. Well done Kimi :) go out and enjoy yourself rotten tonight, you deserve it! Lewis, maybe next year eh?

EDIT: And there we have it, confirmation on ITV.
[www.itv-f1.com]

Right, I'm off to bed! lol!

Circuit Thermalito

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2007 02:09AM by Fincent.
Date: October 22, 2007 02:10AM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Raikkonen was probably hammered about 2 hours ago ;)
Date: October 22, 2007 02:12AM
Hehe, i hope so. Hopefully the press will give him some decency this time, and I'm sure Ferrari won't be too bothered unlike McLaren would be lol. Btw, does anybody have the final (confirmed) points tables for the drivers and constructors? Would be nice to have in this thread :)

Circuit Thermalito

Date: October 22, 2007 02:41AM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
after the veredict ferrari's release published:

Kimi Raikkonen: "It is difficult for me to explain in words what I am feeling right now. It is an incredible thrill. I thank the team for what they have done this year. Even when passed by difficult times and it seemed that there was no way of fights, never giving . And the reward came.

"Thank you, also, to my family, to my wife Jenni and to everyone who believed in me. Today, the help of Felipe was vital and he was incredible. I found the Ferrari great family and am proud to have won the title with them . "

Felipe Massa: "It is an incredible day for the team and for Kimi. Of course I would like to have won the race from home again, but I am happy I helped my companion, who was the only one of us who had chance to be with the title. I am very proud to have done that for the Ferrari, who believed in me even when I was not in the F-1. "

"Thanks to the staff of Maranello that I am here and it is because of them that grew up as pilot and as a man. After everything that happened this year, both inside and away from the track, is great commemorate the two titles. Today I had a good car and could have gone much faster than I was. "

Jean Todt: "It was a dream that seemed impossible to be that became a reality at the end of the race that the pilots and the team fed brilliantly. We needed a 'hand friend' of the other, both of which were disputing the title and the other opponents to stay with the two titles. And we got, because we not only got the Pilots with Kimi, but numerically confirmed the title of constructors that obtained after the decision of the Council of the FIA on September 13. "

"Two titles, four 1-2, nine poles, 12 fastest laps are exceptional results in a season that included difficult times, but we never did give up the fight. I congratulate Kimi, but mainly Felipe, which again demonstrated their loyalty to the Ferrari. Without your help, we would not have achieved this result. "
Date: October 22, 2007 02:48AM
Credit where credit is due, Massa indeed was a good team player today. Some say he is going the Barrichello route and although I don't really like him, I'd say it doesn't seem so.
Date: October 22, 2007 02:56AM
Well, apparently, McLaren will appeal. They are above everything right now, sore losers...geez
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy