Alonso 2008??? Renault ??? possible combination???

Posted by brnco 
Re: Alonso 2008??? Renault ??? possible combination???
Date: August 07, 2007 09:08PM
Posted by: brnco
for nurburgring I ment to say that he missed the pits, just like your mate DC did in Adelaide '95
Date: August 07, 2007 09:12PM
Posted by: Nickv
If that's all...

The conditions were all but simple, it looked silly he missed the pit lane, but the conditions were extreme and he was on slicks.

And DC is whos mate..?
Date: August 07, 2007 09:20PM
Oh come on nickv. the conditions were the same for all except for winkle guy who was on full wets. BTW he should have been in that other spyk machine in hungary.
Date: August 07, 2007 09:23PM
Posted by: gav
brnco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh come on nickv. the conditions were the same for
> all except for winkle guy who was on full wets.

Remember who was the first on the scene.
Date: August 07, 2007 09:25PM
Posted by: marcl
No where did I saw kimi broke his car did I? glad we cleared that up.

Its clear what alonso wanted, he had it at renault and wanted it at mclaren if u read the stuff over the winter you would know he wanted to be number 1 in the team. He wanted pedro as a team mate, why? he knew he could beat pedro.

I am giving u my views, no i can not read his mind i am just saying what it looks like.

You have different views and thats good i am just giving mine.

Ferrari would rather have hamilton that alonso does that not say something, seeing as there are stories that they have offered him big bucks, even though i think its been made up.
Date: August 07, 2007 09:25PM
Posted by: Nickv
So? Everybody struggled, even on wets people spun off (T1 for example, at least 7 people spun there). Raikkonen missed the pit entrence, but does that make him brainless or whatever you claimed?
Just a word on the original topic before we go back to slagging off brnco, which is fun btw, isn't this Alonso thing a bit of the old classic "the grass is always greener"?

He wasn't happy at Renault, so he left, now he isn't happy at Macca, but if he went back to Renault, wouldn't he basically face the same problems he had in 05/06? Just seems to me like he's constantly thinking the grass is greener...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: August 07, 2007 10:30PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah, but he was the first to pit in what were appalling conditions. Many others threw it off the road, yet he just overshoots the pits and he's the dumb one??

LOL.
I don't think he left Renault cause he was unhappy there. I posted it somewhere else, but I'll say again: He left Renault cause there was no certainty that the team would remain on the sport and so decided to seek his future elsewhere. He had a couple of small issues, yes, but nothing like what's happening at McLaren.
Date: August 07, 2007 10:37PM
You see everyone is corrupting hystory and yet I'm the only ome that is beeing insulted for that. Just look at what iceman paul wrote moments ago. He actually enjoys "slagging me off",. So please go to my new thread and vote. Thank you
Date: August 07, 2007 11:32PM
Posted by: gav
loque Wrote:
> Many others threw it off the road, yet he just
> overshoots the pits and he's the dumb one??

He threw it off the road too, we just didn't see it at the time ;-)
well i am just starting to believe that brnco is watching some other series
in a different dimension, really mate from where the f*** u got ur news...

speed freak
iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
> Just a word on the original topic before we go
> back to slagging off brnco, which is fun btw,
> isn't this Alonso thing a bit of the old classic
> "the grass is always greener"?
>
> He wasn't happy at Renault, so he left, now he
> isn't happy at Macca, but if he went back to
> Renault, wouldn't he basically face the same
> problems he had in 05/06? Just seems to me like
> he's constantly thinking the grass is greener...

A very good point! Buttongate v2.0?

/me runs from Chet...

Date: August 08, 2007 09:51AM
Posted by: razgriz
A real driver can handle a car at anyrisk....can compete with it..a real world f1 champion does not need a red arrow neither silver arrow..a real driver does not have imagination..a real driver doesnt care about his team..a real driver drives his own..that m!
Date: August 08, 2007 10:48AM
Posted by: mikef1
Joe_Satriani Wrote:
> I don't think he left Renault cause he was unhappy
> there. I posted it somewhere else, but I'll say
> again: He left Renault cause there was no
> certainty that the team would remain on the sport
> and so decided to seek his future elsewhere. He
> had a couple of small issues, yes, but nothing
> like what's happening at McLaren.

Yes a point a lot of people keep forgetting. I doubt very much that Fernando will want to go back there especially seeing that they are no longer competitive and have a much smaller budget than the other top teams.
If he was to move, BMW would be the best place for him.
hey, alonso back to Renault?

i dont think he'd really risk the possibility of them not being able to build him a competitive car, the whole second half of 2006 he was being hunted down by michael, thank god for the terrible points system!!!!

is massa safe at ferrari? like contractually, and does that matter if he is?

i really dont think hes that good... imagine a kimi alonso partnership, not bad ai.

thoughts...

pete.
Yeah, I think Kimi and Alonso in the same team, specially if it is Ferrari with a car that is the fastest of the field, would be fantastic. They've both been racing each other for a long time and have respect for each other, so I can't help but think what a superb fight it would be.

As for Massa, I still think he is overrated. All the races he won so far, were from pole and when he had a clear advantage over his competitors. Whenever there is someone a bit faster than him, he loses, like we saw at France.
lol and others can say that kimi is the overrated one since he's only 1 point ahead of massa and they had more or less the same number of problems of course in diferent circuits
But we all know Kimi was having issues with the car. It wasn't handling well and the launch control was not working properly either. Also Massa had less problems than Kimi actually.
massa had less problems????? lets check it.

list of big ferrari problems in 2007:
massa - australia - canada - england - hungary

raikkonen - spain - monaco - european gp
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy