what a race! *spoiler*

Posted by variante_ascari 
what a race! *spoiler*
Date: July 20, 2003 06:25AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
;)
-one of the best race of the season
-least retirements (3)
-what a circus Silverstone is (just kidding), one crazy twat in a kilt running around the straight, unbelievable!
-longest post-race conference
-the race with the most 'action' (overtaking) in the season
-the most congested traffic in the pit lane in the season after the 2nd time safety car being deployed
-most laughable commentating of the season (James)
-what else? :)

Post Edited (07-20-03 16:25)

Re: what a race! *spoiler*
Date: July 20, 2003 06:30AM
Posted by: Räikkönen
What a nutter! Someone could have got killed!

----------------------
"To finish first, first, you have to start."
David Coulthard 2001

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: July 20, 2003 06:40AM
Posted by: Abstraction
CRAZY MAN!!!! LOL WHAT A NUT. If only He was a naked woman ! Al the drivers would crash off staring @ her :D

Post Edited (07-20-03 13:48)

Andrew. Australia.
Date: July 20, 2003 06:50AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
What a goddam d*ck, what a stupid twat, he's probably cost the British GP for next year, this is what the FIA are looking for, any excuse to get rid of the British GP. That twat could have got the marshall killed or even a driver.

Quite pleased with Webber though! hopefully we can get another points finish! and hopefully get Pizzonia into the points.

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: July 20, 2003 07:32AM
Posted by: Abstraction
Barrichello got lucky. Great move by Coulthard to get past trulli near the end.

What an eventful race...

Post Edited (07-20-03 14:36)

Andrew. Australia.
Date: July 20, 2003 07:51AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Got lucky? WTF? He drove the best race of his career...and if you call all of his great overtaking moves lucky, then you must've been on the wrong channel ;) Kimi threw it away really, not the win, but he could've beaten MS by much more, tho credit to MS, good recovery drive!

Got to say well done JV, only man to keep Michael behind him for long, although he was out of line thru bridge with JB.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 20, 2003 07:51AM
Posted by: matthewp
What a goddam d*ck, what a stupid twat, he's probably cost the British GP for next year, this is what the FIA are looking for, any excuse to get rid of the British GP. That twat could have got the marshall killed or even a driver.

couldn't agree more, what a total prick

Date: July 20, 2003 07:55AM
Posted by: Sauberfan
Barrichello made a fantastic race. A lot of overtakings. Great, really ! He won always when a man get on the track, remember Hockenheim 2000 !
Date: July 20, 2003 08:04AM
Posted by: ultrafex
Date: July 20, 2003 08:12AM
Posted by: Zcott
What an incredible grand prix. It was just non-stop action from start to finish! Man! Why can't all GPs be like that!

Great drives by Rubens and Juan Pablo, amongst others. Mind you, points off Villeneuve for that move on Button!

Date: July 20, 2003 08:15AM
Posted by: Pooky
that was an absolutely fantastic utterly compelling grand prix.

silverstone is the best F1 track in the world! all the drivers love it!

what a race!! how many overtaking manouvres was there?!!!!?!!!!

what a complete idiot running on the track like that. looney. i dont think it will affect silverstone to much tho, as bernie was not too concerned about it - and it can happen anywhere at any track.

but that was easily the best race of the year!! so far.

brilliant.

rubens was amazing!

that was a bit rude by JV when he jinked on button at bridge!!!!! but button did much better than jV!!!!!! - he started last and came 8th

and what a dirty move on alonso down into stowe by michael!

Date: July 20, 2003 08:22AM

What a stupid @#$%& twat.

----------------------
David Coulthard 2001

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: July 20, 2003 08:27AM
Posted by: sasjag
yeah was a great race, easily the best of the season, better than Brazil IMO, i'm 99% certain we'll be there nxt year :D

well done to rubens, he drove like a man possessed :-o

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: July 20, 2003 08:28AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Fantastic race, F1 fans really couldn't have asked for much more!

The way ITV switched to the break just as the nutter ran onto the track... those were undoubtedly the longest set of advertisements I've ever endured. I have to say I was expecting the worst when it rejoined the race.

On a brighter note, an absolutely brilliant drive from Rubens. I'd disagree with Blundell when he says Montoya is overtaker number one. Rubens easily steals that crown, and has had it for a long time!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 20, 2003 08:29AM
Posted by: genesis
Christ I tell you that Jean Todt, I mean I know he goes to any lengths to make sure Rubens doesnt win and Michael does, but trying this...? ;-)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: July 20, 2003 08:29AM
Posted by: Zcott
Full marks for originality, though! Bit of a silly thing to do, but it was certainly interesting!

Date: July 20, 2003 08:30AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Silverstone will be very lucky if they don't get a b*****ing for that, if not thrown off the calender, cause of the Security implications, hockenheim only just got away with it in 2000, and they had to bend over backwards with all the updates, and that guy wasn't on for nearly as long as this stupid twat was. I really hope Silverstone dosn't get thrown off the calender, as I'd love to see the F1 cars race on the new layout next year!

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: July 20, 2003 08:32AM
Posted by: marcvb
brilliant race :-o

rubens was amazin... all those overtaking moves!!! :)

and montoya also drove a good race, too bad for raikkonen who made some small mistakes :(

also, well done for schumi who managed to go to 4th from 14th :-o :)

and hmm, i thought that guy was kinda sexy!!... joking ;) :)

Marc
-=-=-=-=-

Date: July 20, 2003 08:33AM
Zcott, are you EVER going to sort your sig out?

----------------------
David Coulthard 2001

Date: July 20, 2003 08:36AM
Posted by: genesis
ROFL!

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy