what a race! *spoiler*

Posted by variante_ascari 
Re: what a race! *spoiler*
Date: July 21, 2003 05:37AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
They don't work :(

Did you see the marshall take him down? It was fantastic....he just nailed the fool! And wham! straight down.

How was silverstone, LS?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 21, 2003 06:06AM
Posted by: jawwad01
Yes i cant see the Pics as well :(

Date: July 21, 2003 06:15AM
Posted by: Pooky
pics dont work.

i was screaming for joy when JV was keeping MS behind!

that was great! - proper late breaking by JV!!

Date: July 21, 2003 06:58AM
Posted by: tax dodger
what a race, best one i can remember in the 14 yrs ive been watching f1. the nutter on the track shook things up but even until then it was looking pretty promising.

trulli did well early on, rubens might have made a better start if he had been looking forwards as he pulled away, rather than blaming trulli, but i cant knock his drive, he really deserved the win.

great stuff from alonso and montoya, getting through the pack much better than schumacher, jeez, even ralf got a bit racey for a few laps.

highlight of the race for me was the villeneuve/schumacher battle, i just wish JV could get a good car and race like that up the front. im not just saying that cos he's my fav driver, it was soooo entertaining. he did get a bit excitied through all that and nearly took button off the road, and i recon words will be said bout that.

massive respect for da matta, not only did he use his CART experience to clear off at the restart, but he held his own and led for a good spell, so well done to him.

great racing, plenty of stuff that ive forgot which id like to have said, but one more thing:

when the nutter was on the track, is it me or did it look like pizzonia was up for a game of chicken as he came onto hangar straight??

im guessin he codnt decide which way to go around but it was funny.

TAX DODGER ;)
Date: July 21, 2003 07:14AM
Posted by: LS.
theres a linking problem since the servers were updated at dragon racing forum, the linking option is'nt on at the moment

i have mailed the admin staff and asked them if it can be fixed

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 21, 2003 12:08PM
Posted by: Ellis
he's a jew?

His banner said "Read the bible, the bible is always right". Make your own judgement

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 21, 2003 02:01PM
Posted by: marcl
He is an irish preist who was saying about peace in the middle east, thats was it was about the war and stuff.
Date: July 21, 2003 02:28PM
Posted by: Comissario
Even if he was a Jew, wath would be the problem!!! He would still be a lunatic that choose the wrong place and wrong way to say wath's on is mind. (Altough it reached all over the world this way :-))
Date: July 21, 2003 02:36PM
Posted by: marcl
Just like that guy in Germany that time.

I watched the race again last night and u can see from Kimis on board cam the guy coming down from the fence and kimi look in his mirrors. There is still no way that MS nearly ran him over.
Date: July 21, 2003 06:24PM
Posted by: Vader
He is an ex-priest. The reason he wore a Star of David is probably because Jesus is from the house of David.

It could also be a sign for reconciliation between Christians and Jews.

A quick note on the "Star of David (also called "David's Shield," or "Magen David";): It is a relatively new sign for Judaism. It was not really used as a sign for Jewry before 1873. It was chosen by the American Jewish Publication Society. It is not even mentioned in rabbinical literature.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 21, 2003 07:33PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
holy **** LS! how close where you to him! That's awesome. You could seriously sell those photos to f1 sites and stuff :O

Date: July 21, 2003 08:35PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Yeah, maybe you could post some from inside the car, garage, engines.....
;)

Date: July 21, 2003 08:41PM
Posted by: Guimengo
By the way, Rubens had his trophy broken into many pieces, as someone at the Heathrow (I've been there only once in 2001, so maybe bad grammar?) bumped into him and the trohpy, and the trophy shattered :(
But he said he'll ask for a new one because "I can't go without a trophy. Not this one."

Date: July 21, 2003 08:46PM
Who did bump into him? A mad Irish ex-priest or an ominous man with German accent and a sharp chin?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 21, 2003 09:32PM
Posted by: bazamatraz
Did anybody see the clip they showed on the Channel 4 (UK) breakfast "news" programme "R:I:S:E" yesterday of thate irish ex-priest nutter ? It was from earlier in the year, just before the start of the Iraq war, and was supposed to be a protest against said war, apparently ! He was trying to do an Irish dance or something, hilarious as despite being Irish he cannot do irish dancing for toffee.

Initially my impressions from his movements when he appeared on the track on Sunday were the same as those of the commentators, i.e. that he was deliberately trying to get himself killed, but now I am thinking that maybe it was an attempt to perform the same kind of "dance" in the middle of the track.

What a t**ser !
Date: July 21, 2003 11:21PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
I don't think he wanted to get hit, he was never on the driving line and he was edging away from them...

Date: July 22, 2003 01:38AM
It still might have been interesting to see what had happened on impact. I guess either the front wing would have shred him to pieces or the displaced air around the nose had lifted him into the air. Anyway, say what you want, but an Irish ex-priest on your nose cone does have a negative influence on the aerodynamics.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 22, 2003 01:55AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
lol Vader! :) might ended up as 'squished' humanflesh

Date: July 22, 2003 02:20AM
Posted by: LS.
after seeing the tom pryce incident in 19977 at kyalami, i have a pretty good idea of what happens and its stomache churningly gruesome :(

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 22, 2003 02:22AM
Posted by: Pooky
err, i think it is disgusting to chat about 'what would happen'

firstly, if u really want to know then watch the tom pryce video,

and secondly - it would almost certainly put the driver in very severe danger of lossing his life

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy