what a race! *spoiler*

Posted by variante_ascari 
Re: what a race! *spoiler*
Date: July 22, 2003 02:27AM
Posted by: marcl
Remember u can break the front susspension by kicking it in a certain place, remember what happened to senna u would have seen the same thing again
Date: July 22, 2003 02:27AM
Posted by: _Alex_
err, i think it is disgusting to chat about 'what would happen'

Not really. Some people probably do not appreciate the extent of the danger posed by a human running around on a track with race cars. If you've seen the Kyalami '77 tragedy, then you've seen the potential consequences of such an action, and LS is right - it's absolutely horrific, and I don't know about anyone else, but it's the first thing that came into my head when I saw the nutter on Hangar Straight.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 22, 2003 03:37AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
100% agree with Alex. Couple of years ago when I saw the '77 video it really did truly horrify me...seeing that guy running on the track brought it all back, i did NOT want to see it live broadcast around the world.

Date: July 22, 2003 03:46AM
Posted by: Pooky
precisely what i am saying alex, and hakkinen.

Date: July 22, 2003 07:19AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
it's Halpinen :P

Date: July 22, 2003 07:51AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
to be fair the nutter was probably going faster than wilson

er but yeah hes still a total twat

Date: July 22, 2003 10:22AM
Posted by: marcl
That guy could have jumped anywhere at any time a driver could have reacted and gone off the track totaly stupid. When the guy done it in germany he stayed off the racing line this gut was weaving all over the place
Date: July 22, 2003 03:15PM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
i like what the guy did ..unless it costs the brittish gp though =S

Date: July 22, 2003 04:53PM
Posted by: Ellis
I don't think he wanted to get hit, he was never on the driving line and he was edging away from them...

He did run at one of the cars

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 23, 2003 12:16AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
yeah at webber or pizzonia

i think ?

Date: July 23, 2003 02:00AM
Posted by: Boils
yeah in Australia they kept the feed going and out of all the drivers DC was the closest to hitting him, he was slip streaming Da Matta, moved out to overtake, saw the crazy guy and quicky dropped back in behind... would have scared the **** out of him... the LAST thing u would expect to see when moving out of someones slip stream is a green man with posters waving them infront of you!!

but that guy must be so stupid!!
as if the F1 drivers could read those signs at 250kmh it was like he was trying to show them the signs. us in australia got to see the marshal run out after him, the marshal grabed him and he just fell to the ground, the marshal then turned around grabbed his arm and puled him away

i cheered when i saw him getting pulled away by his arm!! bloody fool!

i was talking about this to my friends at work and getting hit by a modern F1 car at 250 + kph would NOT be pretty... he would have gone flying through the air in more peices then one i pressume... so very glad he didnt get hit... would have been hard to get an image like that out of your head

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy