GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
3rd in the sprint race is a good result for me.
In the main race I missed the top 10 for 3 seconds. Wondering where I could have end up if I wasn't involved in the first lap drama.

Good finishes for me - 6th in the Sprint race and 7th in the Full Race and starting from P20. To gain 13 places in a wet race is something I'll treasure.

Hope this run of good places continue in forthcoming races.
happy! -I survived
What a mad weekend. Was involved in possibly the biggest shunt of my career in the sprint race, only to then come back and have one of the strongest feature races in my time in the GPGSL-3.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
We seem to be on the up now...a podium is always welcome too.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Another good weekend for us. Sean is getting better and better, phenomenal drive by him in the wet.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Hallo guys,

I'm back after a very sad period for my wife and myself, sadly my mother in law passed away on Sunday the 7th of the 7th month at 7.00 pm. ( coincidence )
She passed away too soon much too soon. (10 nov 1932 - 07 jul 2013)

Thx for all the support you gave us in this troubled times... they always say that, there's nothing better than a very good friend... well I got alot of them here on this page and on the GP4 page, aswell on Facebook ( were I put an "In Loving Memory for my Mother in Law" on my page ) feel free to visit (Marc De Bruyker)

They also say "Time heals all wounds" ... we will see, I hope it does.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Thank you my friends for your support.

and now... what happend here when I was gone... think I have alot of reading to do !!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
good you´re back!
:-)
So sad, Marc!! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
GPGSL-3 ALICE CESKA REPUBLIKA GRAND PRIX

Automotodrom Brno
Host city: Brno
Lenght: 5,403 km
Race type: Permanent road circuit
Laps: 17 / 41

Past winners:
2009: Olivier Wasabi (FRA) / Rodrigo Vilela (BRA)
2010: Rodrigo Vilela (BRA) / Marcus De Bruyker (BEL)
2011: Maikel De Boer (NED) / Guilherme Alves (BRA)
2012: Carlos Rodriguez (URU) / Hans Helmut Wiencke (GER)

Brno. Looking forward to racing on this track. Hopefully the racing will be good and me and Domenech can score some good points.

Our test track... hopefully a good race for Carlos and myself... we need some points for asuring second place in constructor standings and maybe jump to first place... who knows !!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Hi, guys!! Sorry for late answer!! Well, it's so sad for me to tell this, but, at the end of this season, I will close GPGSL-3 doors!!

I didn't have time to make races; I'm working on a brazilian web radio, so, my poor free time will be dedicated for programs and sports transmissions!

If someone wants to continue championship, no problem to use name! I can send all video files (or if people wants to publish races on screens, no problem, too), cars, cockpits, walls, templates... only tell here!

I hope you understand me!! But my job is most important at this moment!!

Thanks a lot for all of you!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sad to hear that Rod, but it's fully understandable. You've been running the series for such a long time now and we just can thank you all for that.

Have fun in your job. Btw radio was one of my jobs long time ago, and I know that there is no place for something else in your life alongside that kind of thing ;-)

I hope we will be able to continue the series there and that you'll still participate in it. :-)

Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, guys!! Sorry for late answer!! Well, it's so
> sad for me to tell this, but, at the end of this
> season, I will close GPGSL-3 doors!!
>
> I didn't have time to make races; I'm working on a
> brazilian web radio, so, my poor free time will be
> dedicated for programs and sports transmissions!
>
> If someone wants to continue championship, no
> problem to use name! I can send all video files
> (or if people wants to publish races on screens,
> no problem, too), cars, cockpits, walls,
> templates... only tell here!
>
> I hope you understand me!! But my job is most
> important at this moment!!
>
> Thanks a lot for all of you!!

I could possibly run the series. Only problem is, I don't have a copy of GP3 2000 (I only have GP3), and I have no idea how the perf values are calculated to give the values they give for the season. Is it possible to send all the files of GP3 2000 to me? Or do I need the original disc to install it?

Me too but I have the same problem as Greg, is very difficult to get the GP3-2000, because I consider him a "abandon-ware", and to buy I only found it in Austria...

Mullet345,

I have GP3-2000 data files (535MB) and send you the files as a zip/rar file if you send me your email address.
seanmikeuk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mullet345,
>
> I have GP3-2000 data files (535MB) and send you
> the files as a zip/rar file if you send me your
> email address.

Thanks. I'll send you my email address in a pm.

Rod, I absolutely understand your situation. after building up UNIVERSEmod I know what editing gp3-2k means. - you did a very great job!

I could deliver a 1:1-iso to our new series holder (686,9 mb).

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2013 10:50AM by pirx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy