File Request : 1994 Stuff

Posted by JeanAlesi 
File Request : 1994 Stuff
Date: November 28, 2013 12:38PM
Posted by: JeanAlesi
Hi There,

I know it is not the nicest way to come to a forum and ask for something, but i see no other way :( If you guys cant help me, the Formula One Career of a young talanted german has come to an end ;)

What i need most : A 1994 Carset ... can´t find a working link :( Everything else about ´94 season is welcome ( a Williams-Shape would be great as i am their test driver, NT and Special versions of the cars would also be great... the Bitburger-Benetton comes to my mind .... and very important for me would be a helmet-set i know it exist but i can´t find anymore ... there were all the helmets of the drivers of every season in it from 1991 to 2001... somebody may still have it on HD???

PLEASE Help :)

If you can help me, give out the link or send to f.kuhl@gmx.de

It would be SOOOO great and it would really make me happy :) I can´t stop a 100%-Career after just one season for Lotus.... that would be ... i don´t know the english word for it.... but it is not a good one ;)
Re: File Request : 1994 Stuff
Date: November 28, 2013 02:44PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
check ur pm.
i will send u what u want via e-mail.

Kimi forever!
Date: November 28, 2013 04:35PM
To all the others out there : I got all the stuff i wanted :) Thank You!
Date: November 28, 2013 05:54PM
Posted by: evroic
Hi my friend !!!!!

Here is a file that is not found anywhere ...

I developed to play in the 1994 season with Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna at Williams together

Williams 1994 with number 1 and 2

I have more about this season in my HD, I will send by email. What do ypu need ?

Look this:

Link 1

Link 2

Lola 94

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: November 29, 2013 12:21AM
Already have found that before :) but thanks anyway - and : surprise, surprise! I exactly need this, because Damon Hill is the 1993 World Champion ( i don´t like that at all, but Grand Prix 3 never lies ;) )

And : I don´t need anymore files, ooleeeo already have sent me everything i need - but thanks anyway! :)
Date: November 29, 2013 01:21AM
Posted by: evroic
\o/ - YES !!!!!!

if I can help just let me know.

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: December 07, 2013 11:16PM
Posted by: hectormarcelomorales
can anybody send me the 1994 f1 carset for gp3 1.13?

my email: hectormarcelomorales@yahoo.com.ar

Thanks!
Date: December 08, 2013 12:49PM
Posted by: taube
Carset 1994 1.13 download here......... [www.mmnt.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy