GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Worst race of the season. Just awful!

-----------------------------------------------------

Well, for me it was a day to forget... In the Sprint Race I touch with the pointer and both ended badly there, shame that the engine didn't work more. In the Full Race I touched to Greg, my teammate and team boss... Honestly I think that day I woke up with the left foot...

Happy with 5th place in Sprint race, but not happy with Full race where I lost 5 places in the very last laps.

very positive event for us, congratz to both drivers (D)

-------------------------------
GPGSL-3 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX

Fuji International Speedway
​Host city: Shizuoka
Lenght: 4,563 km
Race type: Permanent road circuit
Laps: 20 / 47

Past winners
2007: Hans Helmut Wiencke (GER) / Hans Helmut Wiencke (GER)
2009: Paul Trimble (GBR) / Stefaan Seys (BEL)
2011: Ken Vingerhoets (BEL) / Rodrigo Vilela (BRA)

Fuji speedway for the Japanese GP? Looking forward to the challenge of doing the best I can possibly do. Although I do think Suzuka would have been a better circuit to race on.

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuji speedway for the Japanese GP? Looking forward
> to the challenge of doing the best I can possibly
> do. Although I do think Suzuka would have been a
> better circuit to race on.

Suzuka Belini version don't have overtaking points! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Tyrant Motorsports Spotted At Suzuka

In preperation for the Japanese GP, Tyrant Motorsports team members were seen at a track day event held at Suzuka raceway. Seeing how the race will be held on the Fuji Speedway, Tyrant Motorsport drivers Greg O'Brien and Emanuel Domenech were allowed to participate in the event. Unfortuently, there were no Mercedes Benz cars available to drive, so the drivers were forced to drive either Mazdas, Toyotas, Hondas or Nissans. Greg O'Brien chose to drive in a Nissan 370Z, but didn't realise the car was tuned for drifting. So rather getting track time for race conditions, O'Brien was forced to drift. And ultimately spun the car at 130R. "I thought I was going to get some racing laps in, not drifting laps!" said O'Brien after returning to the pits. It is unknown which car Domenech chose, but he was lucky enough to get some racing laps in. Afterwards, the team members were seen heading off to a unknown location, but did say they will be at the Fuji Speedway in time for the Japanese GP.

We want pictures of that !

Race run!! Tomorrow I'll edit!

Hi, guys! Sorry for not post qualifying before. Here is:

And...

HERE IS THE RACE!! ;)

Results and standings on site!!

Both races didn't really go to plan. My engine failure in the sprint cost me a potential top 10 result. I'm going to have a serious talk with Mercedes if either car suffers engine problems again. Anyways, bring on the next round.

UNBELIEVABLE, JEFF! A great podium from Michael!

Connor should've had more, but there was some silly driving out there by many...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Good race for me. My second podium of the season finishing second. Congrats to Ed for his second place in the Sprint race.
VTR went bankrupt by the damages caused by my guys today. no sauna for this week ;)

-------------------------------
For once I was leading a race...

Another disappointing weekend. Where's the pace we had at the beginning of the season?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
It was a decent race with a 6th... What a pity that Greg broke the engine in the sprint but there we had reached a good result both...

Rod, plz tell me what is the name and interpret of song1?
-A real grate video with spacy intro and racecut! Could be a lot times longer lasting..

R_Scandura schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
>..no sauna for this week

LOL! ..don´t take the fridge plz! (B)

@ the races:
my first real steps forward this season (p5+p8) outcomes as bittersweet as possible - team turner is now last. this must be our valey, I´m sure. So, waiting for the next chance..
Very solid results in both races and Sean is now very close to the top positions in the championship & Ed is not far behind Sean. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy