GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
I would also like to be a teamowner..maybe there will be more free slots..
What a weekend in the Czech Republic! A fantastic feeling to win the feature race. We are now up in 4th in the Constructors' Championship and Przemyslaw is 3rd in the Drivers' Championship.

In regards to Rod's decision to wind up the GPGSL-3 at the end of the season, I am in complete agreement and understanding.

The amount of time and effort that Rod puts into this series is incredible and I think that he should be congratulated on this. It has always been a pleasure to be a part of this series, thank you Rod.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
How soon till the next race is up?

Hi, guys! I'll make all races and post here one by one, when I finish all!! It's my way to finish this championship this year! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, guys! I'll make all races and post here one by
> one, when I finish all!! It's my way to finish
> this championship this year! =D

So this means that all of the remaining races will be completed in one go, then posted here? Sounds fair enough. Hopefully I'll be able to continue the series from next season, but I will need help with organising liveries and everything else needed to run the races.

i finally got updated on the last events on the season, Rod very sad to hear you are leaving the Bernie position but understandeable of course. I hope the series will continue and you'll stick around as driver/manager and poster. And anycase, thanks for the effort and letting us have fun and stick together through the series.
if it will go on i can give my support with tracks once the calendar is done to uniform the data and check each time anything to fix/fit

by the way, about the spin in the air of my driver in sprint race:

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2013 10:37AM by R_Scandura.
Hi, guys!! I didn't forget you! Hehehehehe...

I made yesterday Belgiam race. I'll make all races and post here one by one. Another reason that I need to nake this is because my graphic card (GeForce 7300) will stop to work soon... and here in Brazil this hardware wasn't found on commerce.

So, I need to make all races so quickly. I think on next week I'll post Finnish race!

About continue championship, don't worry, I'll post here ALL files with a detailed explanation about how to update game!

GPGSL-3 FINLANDIA VODKA SUOMI FINLAND OSAKLIPAILU

Lake Joutjarvi katurata
Host city: Lahti
Lenght: 4,881 km
Race type: Fictional street circuit
Laps: 21 / 46

Past winners:
2009: Jonathan Harder (BRA) / Alanir Salles Jr. (BRA)
2012: Przemyslaw Kosewski (POL) / Rodrigo Vilela (BRA)

Qualifying:

Race posted!!! Watch here!!

I think on some minutes video will be available!! Then, see results on site!

It was a very entertaining race!
Very happy for 3rd place in the Sprint Race and the 10th place in the Full Race since in both races I finished in the top 10!

Great coverage Rod (Y)

A decent weekend for Tyrant Motorsports. A double top 10 in sprint, with Domenech on the podium in 3rd, and another top 10 in the full race. Even though we got these positions, we sure didn't earn them them without a few incidents. The close encounter with the stranded One, surviving the chaos started from the spinning Fox, either me or Domenech keeping the car off the wall after contact with Silva's One, side-by-side racing with Roedl's Turner through the corner, and perhaps the biggest incident of the whole weekend; contact between me and Domenech in which I came off second best. That's now the 3rd time this season we have made contact with each other. And if that never happened, we could have finished much higher up the order.

Although I didn´t catch a single point once again I´m looking positive at the future. P12 in Quali wasn´t that bad, also P7 after the first lap in full race. But again my Ferrari-engine was far to weak on the straights -if Enzo would still be among us, such thing would never happen :)

@Greg: yes it was a very nice duel that two corners. I thought: ok, let him pass in this corner and catch him with momentum at the next and that seems to work -until I checked that you are in "Räikkönen-mode" -mainly overtaking on the outside. What a pass!
A poor Sprint race for me finishing 16th but congrats to Ed for finishing 10th.
Good full race for me finishing on the podium again in 3rd place. A good 4th place finish for Ed.
Awful as usual. :-(
DNF while in third place in sprint race and 2nd to last in main. BTW who are that guys trying to push me off all the time ???
At least my boss can see that I'm a strong driver...

Why is this serie doing a sprint- and a 40%-race and not only one 100% like in real F1? Please don´t get me wrong, I just wanna know..

thx!
That's more a GP2 format I think : two races in the same week, more opportunity to get points (or DNF)

ah, ok. thx eric!
Decent result in the sprint race and a good result in the main race. I can't complain.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic
Date: October 22, 2013 07:34PM
Posted by: GPGSL-3
GPGSL-3 SANTANDER GROTE PRIJS VON NEDERLAND

Stratencircuit Alkmaar
Host city: Alkmaar
Lenght: 4,672 km
Race type: Fictional parkland circuit
Laps: 22 / 47

Past winners:
2007: Roberto Scandura (ITA) / Ricardo Bromer (BRA)
2008: Marcus Bongardt (GER) / Rodrigo Vilela (BRA)
2009: Alessio Rosa (ITA) / Hans Helmut Wiencke (GER)
2010: Hans Helmut Wiencke (GER) / João Roberto Araújo (BRA)
2012: Erick Von Draxeler (BRA) / Przemyslaw Kosewski (POL)

Qualifying:

Re: GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic
Date: October 22, 2013 07:51PM
Posted by: pirx
ROEDL P4

:))))))
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy