GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Re: GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic
Date: December 01, 2013 12:37AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
I put some questions to vote. Please, for all people who use Facebook, vote them!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: December 01, 2013 12:44AM
Posted by: Mullet345
Facebook? Ok, but what do I search for?

Date: December 01, 2013 11:35PM
@greg: choose grandprixgames.org fan page!!

For all: race video. Enjoy them!!!

Date: December 02, 2013 01:00AM
About the group on facebook, I need to be accepted in so I can vote.

As for my performances in both races, I am not happy that I retired in both of the races. That cost the team plenty of points as I could've made my way up the field. Great work by Domenech to finish in 4th in the full race, although it could've been a podium if he had managed to hold De Bruyker back. Anyways, one round left and not much in it between Tyrant and Tafuro. We are going to take 8th in the constructors championship, and we will fight to hold onto that position.

Date: December 02, 2013 03:45PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
Very happy for the 4th position, I didn't have a very good performance in the Sprint Race, but in the Full I think that having gained 10 positions at home left me more than satisfied.
Bad luck for Greg, one Transmission and Suspension on the other... We will have to review a little better before the cars start the race...
Well, I have to use my mechanical skills to cooperate a little more in the car of Greg ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2013 03:47PM by RenaultRS10.
Date: December 02, 2013 10:08PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Well retirement kinda sucks, but at least a decent performance afterwards to get P9 slightly makes up for it. One race to go and the competition for that wooden spoon is on, hopefully a couple of good races and we can avoid it!

Sorry for being away for a while, i was actually keeping track of results but forgetting to post. Holy smokes i actually won a race!! :-o :-o :-o

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: December 02, 2013 11:09PM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
A disappointing Sprint race for me - engine let me down.
At least I completed the Full race finishing a disappointing 11th place.
Date: December 03, 2013 09:27AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Points for once.

I must say that the pit entry seems to be very dangerous. I was involved twice in a small crash with someone entering the pits and braking just ahead of me.
No damage for me except a loss of some places that probably cost me a podium in the sprint race, but each time the guy ahead of me went out into the fences.

Date: December 03, 2013 04:52PM
EricMoinet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Points for once.
>
> I must say that the pit entry seems to be very
> dangerous. I was involved twice in a small crash
> with someone entering the pits and braking just
> ahead of me.
> No damage for me except a loss of some places that
> probably cost me a podium in the sprint race, but
> each time the guy ahead of me went out into the
> fences.

I agree. So, Next season, argentinian race will be definitively on Patagonia track!!

Date: December 03, 2013 04:53PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Terrible weekend for us, a weekend to forget.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: December 03, 2013 11:35PM
Possible Tyrant Motorsports Season 8 Car Spotted Testing

While the GPGSL-3 has only 1 round left to crown the champions for Season 7, new information has emerged from Tyrant Motorsports. Apparently the team was spotted undergoing testing of what could be seen as their Season 8 car at the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne. Greg O'Brien was the driver testing the car. After returning to the pits, O'Brien was asked a few questions regarding the plans for Season 8, and why testing was being conducted. "Why are we testing our new car? To prepare our new engines for next season." said O'Brien. "That's mainly why we are here. As for next season, as the interim livery shows, McDonalds will be staying on as our major sponsor. And Holden will be our new engine supplier as well as Exxon being our new fuel supplier. Our other sponsors will be announced at the official team launch for next season."

Here are a few shots of the Season 8 Tyrant Motorsports car:

Date: December 04, 2013 06:55PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Brilliant result for VTR, always somebody up there. We are again in the business for the driver's title and have something like 25 points out of 66 for the constructors. The last race could help us with competitive drivers stealing points at least in one of the two championships. C'mon guys! One of the two will be ours. Just don't do me a Glock08

On a side note i think this year several tracks have produces unrealistic races to even be watched, like flying everyone off the same turn, crashes during the pit in or crazy collisions. As Gp3 2K seems to have a slightly different AI I officially suggest to decide quicly a trackset and test it before the season using the championship parameters to see what goes wrong there and eventually fix it.

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2013 07:04PM by R_Scandura.
Date: December 05, 2013 12:21AM
I agree, Rob.

Two tracks: Nurburgring: I didn't know how to fix CC-line to solve problem to all cars run off on the same curve. About Buenos Aires, CC-line is right, but pit entry was so dangerous!!

Date: December 05, 2013 12:50AM
Long Beach is another circuit that needs fixing up as well. Too many cars ran wide and hit the wall during that round.

Date: December 05, 2013 08:58PM
GPGSL-3 PETROBRAS GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL

Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Host city: São Paulo
Lenght: 4,309 km
Race type: Permanent road circuit
Laps: 22 / 50

Qualifying:

Date: December 05, 2013 09:32PM
Should be a interesting race. All I can hope for is a good result from both myself and Domenech if we want to secure 8th in the constructors championship. And good luck to the championship contenders. You'll need all the luck you can get to walk out of Brazil the Season 7 champions.

Date: December 05, 2013 09:40PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
bom dia Brasil! 3 e 8 é um bom começo. boa sorte (Y)

-------------------------------
Date: December 05, 2013 10:16PM
Well, guys, you can think on Season 8. First of all, what teams will continue???

Date: December 05, 2013 10:25PM
Tyrant Motorsports will be continuing on. I think I read somewhere that MPR and Revolution were going to stay on for next season, but I can't remember which pages those posts were made. The only team so far that has confirmed they won't be continuing on was Tafuro GP. So that leaves Fox, One, JHR, Greidanus, VTR, SRS and Turner.

Date: December 08, 2013 01:48PM
Last race posted!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy