GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Well that was a tad grim. At the beginning of the season I thought we had an outside shot at the title, at this rate we'll be lucky to finish in the top half if we don't improve sharpish.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Fantastic weekend in Japan for the team. Can't believe that we walked away with a clean sweep of wins. We're looking good in the Constructors in 5th and Przemyslaw is 3rd in the Drivers Championship.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Australian grand prix on next week! Soon, I'll post "presentation"!

Tim, I didn't remember. Look on video! I put songer and song name!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Coming to Australia means it's my home race. I hope that I can get a good result this time.

@Rod_vs, what is the "presentation" going to be for?

pirx écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rod, plz tell me what is the name and interpret of song1?

Zumi-Kai : Midara

I think it was in the japanese movie "In the Realm of the Senses" by Nagisa Oshima

EricMoinet schrieb:
> pirx écrivait:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Rod, plz tell me what is the name and interpret
> of song1?
>
> Zumi-Kai : Midara
>
> I think it was in the japanese movie "In the Realm
> of the Senses" by Nagisa Oshima

thx my friend -soo cool!
You're welcome mate :-)

GPGSL-3 FOSTER'S AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX

Albert Park Street Circuit
​Host city: Melbourne
Lenght: 5,305 km
Race type: Temporary street circuit
Laps: 17 / 40

Past winners
2007: Hans Helmut Wiencke (GER) / Ricardo Bromer (BRA)
2008: Jan Wiencke (GER) / Alessio Rosa (ITA)
2009: Lucas Jeha (BRA) / Roberto Scandura (ITA)
2010: Dan Paddock (GBR) / Rodrigo Vilela (BRA)
2011: Ken Vingerhoets (BEL) / Guilherme Alves (BRA)
2012: Rodrigo Vilela (BRA) / Erick Von Draxeler (BRA)

Rod, put it in the presentation, is from an Australian band, perhaps combined with the video ;)

RenaultRS10 Wrote:
>

>
> Rod, put it in the presentation, is from an
> Australian band, perhaps combined with the video
> ;)

¬¬

You didn't see past videos! Hehehehehehehehe... this is Australian song! =D

Rod_vs escribió:
> RenaultRS10 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >

> >
> > Rod, put it in the presentation, is from an
> > Australian band, perhaps combined with the
> video
> > ;)
>
>
> ¬¬
>
> You didn't see past videos! Hehehehehehehehe...
> this is Australian song! =D

Okok hahahaha ;););)

Still looking forward to the race.

Tyrant Motorsports Interview

Interviewer: "I'm here today with the owner, and #1 driver, of Tyrant Motorsports, Greg O'Brien."
O'Brien: "It's good to be here."

Interviewer: "So Greg, we head into Melbourne for the next round of the GPGSL-3. How do you feel knowing it's the home race for not only you, but your team as well?"
O'Brien: "I feel that this could be our best chance to grab some much needed championship points. There's a lot of pressure on us to perform well, and being in front of our home crowd will only add to that pressure."

Interviewer: "You've been outperformed by your teammate, Emanuel Domenech, for most of the season. Do you feel that you need to up your performances?"
O'Brien: "Of course. Emanuel has performed quite well this season. 3 sprint race victories, and a 4th in the full races. That's quite an achievement, especially seeing that this is our debut season. But I have a reputation to keep as team owner, and 1st driver. And I'll do my best to make sure I stay as the team's 1st driver come next season."

Interviewer: "Last question. Are there any planned changes to the team's livery for next season? There's a rumor going round that says that Tyrant Motorsports will have a brand new livery for season 8."
O'Brien: "I can not confirm or deny that the rumors are true. All I can say is this: watch this space."

Interviewer: "That's all the time we have today. It was a great pleasure having this interview Greg."
O'Brien: "It's all good. Can't do much out on the track until the sessions officially begin. Now, if you excuse me, I have to get ready for qualifying."

Race ran and edited. On Sunday or Monday I'll post here!

Qualifying:

Should be a good run from sixth. Obviously I need to beat Erick desperately if I want to keep my hopes of winning the championship and getting the sauna back.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps

Race posted!! Watch here and look results on site!!

5th in the sprint race, after starting from pole. I was hoping for a win in front of my home crowd, but once Nathan got in front of me at the first corner I had no chance to challenge him until after the pitstops began. And that didn't work out for me as I had to go wide to avoid a collision, which ultimately cost me a podium. And to finish in the top 10 in the full race is quite impressive, given the fact that I was involved in the first lap drama which I was lucky enough to have only spun, and was able to continue.

As for Domenech, he had a decent sprint race. But the full race turned out to be a shocker for him. He was involved in the first lap drama as well, and was able to continue. And then that engine failure due to a oil leal which put him out of the race. If that never happened, it could've been a double top 10 for the team.

Time to move on and focus on the next round. I am going to have a serious word with Mercedes before the next race weekend to find out why our engines keep failing on us. I may end up getting a new engine supplier for next season if the engines keep failing on us.

I was unlucky in both races. In the Sprint Race I was involved in an accident with Dan Paddock in which he had to abandon, besides having started wrong.
The Full Race, also I was involved in the accident in the first lap, which was on the grass a little bit any more, and then I had an oil leak and the engine could not more.
Pity the bad luck that had Greg not being able to win the race at home. Let's see what happens the next race.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy