GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Re: GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic
Date: December 08, 2013 04:05PM
Posted by: Mullet345
Not happy with the pace we had for this race weekend. We just couldn't push for a better result. As a result, we lost our chance at being able to take 8th in the constructors. We had a decent first season, and we'll be hoping for a much better season in season 8.

Date: December 08, 2013 05:31PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Finally, my second championship!! Great season for One Racing and Paulo Silva.

Congratulations, Marc De Bruyker, the best driver in average points! Congratulations, VTR. Finally, constructor champion!! And, Stefaan Seys, please, continue on Season 8! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: December 08, 2013 05:52PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
wow! s**t got real in this race. Both contenders struck by pressure making bad mistakes :-o
Great job Carlos bringing another podium!

Congratulations Rod for the title and to my team for the contructors. Now everybody in the sauna!

-------------------------------
Date: December 08, 2013 07:08PM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
Well, this last race was to forget for us. Let's see what happens in the next championship.

Congratulations Rod for second championship and VTR for the constructors championship! (Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2013 07:10PM by RenaultRS10.
Date: December 08, 2013 11:01PM
Posted by: seanmikeuk
Bad day for me - a suspension failure in the Sprint Race and electrical failure in the Full Race.
Congrats to Ed for his 2nd place podium finish in the Sprint Race.
Date: December 09, 2013 01:36AM

Highlights from 2013 season!!! Enjoy them!

Date: December 09, 2013 01:39AM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Congratulations to Rodrigo Vilela the new Champion of season 7 - 2013, to myself as Runner Up again with 7points difference from Rodrigo and to Stefaan Seys who made a great recovery and ended third with only 3 points difference with me. Congra to my teammate Carlos Rodriguez for his 6th place in his second year as a full driver with VTR Racing and a very big thank you for his driving in the points... whithout him it wasn't possible that VTR Racing could have won the Title in Constructors...

* AND WE DID IT !!! *

Just like we said at the beginning of the season, let's go for Constructors titel... thank you to the whole team and to "The Boss - Roberto Scandura" for the fast and nice looking cars all season.

Lady and Gentlemen, thx for a great season and I will see you all next season on the tracks again... it's time for relax and sauna !!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2013 02:02AM by Brett Sinclair.
Date: December 09, 2013 10:59AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Another DNF for me in the sprint race. I've lost the count of my retirements for the whole season long time ago :(

Congrats to Matteo who wins his last race as a team boss and has secured 8th place in the standings for the team. (Y)

Congrats to Rodrigo Vilela and VTR for their respective victory in drivers and constructors championship.

And thanks a lot to Rodrigo for maintaining this series alive despite all those tough things trying to keep him away from it.

See you all next year for a new season. :-)

Date: December 09, 2013 11:06AM
Posted by: drafi5
Congratulations to Rodrigo and VTR for the championship, to Marc and Stefaan for P2 + P3 and my former teammate Przemyslaw for P4,
all well done and you have my respect.

Kind regards
Helmut.

Date: December 09, 2013 01:56PM
Posted by: Carlitox
Great season overall, although I'm dissapointed that I lost my shot at the title mid-season and then Marcus was unlucky not to get it now. But these last two races were awesome, with a sprint win in Argentina in front of lots of fans and a near win in Brazil, one of my all time favorite tracks. Anyway, big congratulations Rod, both for the title and for the effort of bringing the series to us. I hope that with our help, from next season onwards the job will be much easier for you :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: December 09, 2013 03:22PM
Posted by: X_Acto
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Finally, my second championship!! Great season for
> One Racing and Paulo Silva.

Thank you for the nice words but i am not very happy with the 11th place in the driver championship.
Probably that's why One Racing lose the title in the constructors championship.

Better luck for next season?

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: December 10, 2013 12:22PM
Posted by: pirx
Congratulations to Rodrigo and VTR for the championship!!!

In my case (last position throughout the season) I was happy with the last two events because I scored "big" points but sadly could not reach Moinet ;)
-BUT Team Turner could leave the last place in the constructors-championship in the last race -wow!

Thx to Rodrigo for organizing the circus, cutting the videos and putting everything together!

ps: if there will be a free slot I would be happy to manage "TEAM Puch-Roedl"...

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Date: December 12, 2013 11:25AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Bad ending of the season. Third place in the constructors' championship was for grasp. Ed and Sean did great, just the reliability was poor. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: December 12, 2013 11:31PM
New GPGSL-3 S8 topic: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy