Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*

Posted by Anonymous User 
Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*
Date: November 15, 2006 09:44PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
This is our thread for our 2006 Brazil GP track. We will only release this at the end of it if we get all the relative permissions but we are going to give the track a re-transformation to 2006 specification.
The list of changes we are making starts with a few like this

*Adverts
*Sky
*Tarmac
*Pit-Garages
*Pit-Stands
*Photorealistic Crowd
*Visors
*Kerbs
*Road Markings
*Grass
*Walls
*Marshalls
*Scenery

The list will go on though until the whole track will hopefully look exactly like the 2006 version. We have started work today and this is what our progress is like so far. We have put in some new tarmac and some new sky. This will be a big project ad we hope we get permission at the end of it because we are excited by what the result should be. Also the adverts in the shots are being weathered now for a good look on track.

Best Regards,

Mike & Rob.
Great Stuff Guys!
if your using ricardos i would check with him first as usually he updates interlagos every year as its his home track ;-)

Re: Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*
Date: November 15, 2006 09:52PM
We will check every possible permission before we even think of a release, don't worry :)

Best Regards,

Mike.
fantastic pics mate :D
As Mike said, no worries about textures or anything you can see in the pics, it's in very very early stage and we won't release anything without all permissions.

It's our first trackproject ever and we want to test ourselves a lil bit with this but mainly we want to give another great thingy to the community and we hope you'll enjoy it if it will be with you when all things are fine :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Will you change the inside wall at the Senna-S?

If the wall is with us, it might be possible Martin :)

I'm finishing the cams atm and working on some kerbs and grasstextures.

Date: November 15, 2006 10:30PM
Nice going their guys.
Looking forward to this track.
But take all the time you need for it.

Cheers :)
nice progress

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
hey fast_alonso!!! please add me in icq!! my icq number is in my pm!!
he wants to be a betatester for that track ;-)

I've asked ricardo yesterday if he was going to update interlagos and he said probabely not due lack on time due personal reasons. So its great someone else is doing it and it looks promising ;-)
and he won't get the job as beta-tester coz of some different reasons (but the mainreason is, that the track is far away from be ready to testing it). All things are cleared with him ;-)

Only to inform you guys, we got the OK from Ricardo to modify his version from 2005. Thanks again for that Ricardo :)

oh and i though, I'll try some new things with all textures, if everything is how i want it, it should be looking really nice ;) I'll show you some progress in the afternoon when I'm back from work :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2006 06:57AM by fast_alonso.
Date: November 16, 2006 08:51AM
Great news everyone, Ricardo has given us the go-ahead so we can make this track to 2006 specification. I will look through all the other permissions needed but this is a great start.

Best Regards,

Mike.
lil progress :)

what do you guys think about the advert and the dirt on the walls?

It is very importent for us to know some opinions, coz this is the only way we can make it great for nearly everyone :)

Looks ace, how did you do that? (and could you please pm me the answer? :P)
Date: November 16, 2006 08:59PM
I was watching a the Interlagos race of this year and i think the walls were a little less dirty. But from what i see in this picture it looks greats.

Cheers :)
Looks nice so far, the blue could be a bit lighter and the green a bit duller (have a look at some of the pics from this years race to know what I mean) other wise its looking good
looks very good :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
well i know what you mean Ferg ;-) (I'll try to get it better :))

@ Great.M.Surfer

sorry i didn't got a pm from you, if you mean me :) (btw. I used graineffect on the advert to let it look a bit more realistic)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy