Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*
Date: November 22, 2006 11:54PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Looking magnificent the track guys.

Cheers. :)
Is it possible to add other things in the pits? More people etc..despite the saefty cars and mechanics the pitlanes always have and still seem a bit dead..
Date: November 23, 2006 04:23PM
Yeh I Will probably add some 3d marshalls later, anything else you can think of from pictures you may find just tell me and it may be put in:)

Best Regards,

Mike.
pitbabes.

Raja Hassan Bin Naeem.
Date: November 23, 2006 07:14PM
New pitstands by MrPibb I have edited to be non-tabacco as seen in Brazil. Hope you like them but they are still WIP. I may remove some of the standing engineers but it depends wether you all like the layout so far.

Best Regards,

Mike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2006 07:15PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: November 23, 2006 07:40PM
I dont know if you have the new pitstands if you dont then you wont know that theres less pitcrew on practice than on a quali or race,so no need to remove any...
could you guys please use TTM's ones? Please?
Date: November 23, 2006 08:08PM
I am going to change the pit-stands again now I think. Keeping them MrPibbs but making a few changes.

Best Regards,

Mike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2006 08:12PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: November 23, 2006 09:41PM
Mr Pibbs pitstands are in the game and look great so thanks to him for permission. Pictures tommorow:)

Best Regards,

Mike.
Ok, i suppose my suggestions could go for any track update not just this one but heres some suggestions for you:

First off, on GP weekends you see things such as front wings and engine covers outside the garages: [www.f1-pictures.com]

I think it could add to the general athmosphere of being in an F1 weekend.

Also, look at this monaco pit lane, ok so recreating all them people would probably eat memory in 3d, but it would be memory efficient, quick and easy to add large 2d crowds, including cameramen and so on.

Again here: [www.telegraph.co.uk]

Marshalls and cameramen overlooking pitstops: [www.sportinglife.com]

Also when pulling out of the pits:

You may be able to see kind of small barriers in front of the wings and stuff, sometimes they are placed as such so it seems like a little pathway for the F1 cars to pull out of the pits from, a possible addition?

I am assuming all this is possible, especially after seeing the 3d figures on the pitwall and the safety cars. I have also seen something like ths in the CTDP 2005 mod for F1 Challenge so if you have that then check it out, if i still had it i would do that.

I just think adding some of this stuff could add to the athmosphere and add to the feel of running a GP weekend.

Thanks for reading, would be great to see some of these ideas take place.
Date: November 24, 2006 09:34AM
I will give some of those ideas a go:)

Best regards,

Mike.
i think these are very nice ideas ;-)
Date: November 24, 2006 11:09AM
@mike
======

mr pibbs pitstands and the 06 garages were already in the game when i sent you the track,so are you just modifying them...
Date: November 24, 2006 12:11PM
I got newer garages from Paolo, and Mr Pibb put newer specification stands in with new textures. Also the ones you sent me were for clockwise tracks, these are for anti-clockwise and the garage textures are reversed. Also I have put in the NT textures from Paolo.

Best Regards,

Mike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2006 12:12PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: November 24, 2006 12:37PM
Wheel guns now installed, still some repositioning to do but the pit-lane is livening up:)

Best Regards,

Mike.
thats great, nice to see the process so far
Mike - be careful with the wheel gun positioning, they don't necessarily align with the jip markings because of errors in the original track. I have a set of wheel guns for interlagos that have been positioned to suit the actual in-game location of the chap who operates the wheel gun. Check your PM's over at GP4 World.

Regards,

Mr Pibb.

Date: November 24, 2006 02:36PM
Yeh thanks Mr Pibb, I am still repositioning all the wheel guns and later will use real pictures to move every single wheel gun and wire to the perfect position:) They should be done by later today:)

Best Regards,

Mike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2006 02:37PM by HondaF1Fan.
Offtopic: Where did you get those Ferrari and McLaren? :o Good work so far. :)
Date: November 24, 2006 04:26PM
Mike and Rob great stuff guys!!!.

Cheers :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy