Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*
Date: November 24, 2006 10:29PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I got the ferrari and McLaren from people I know but I don't know of any links sorry. Thanks for the comments:)

Best Regards,

Mike.
news? ;)
Date: December 03, 2006 01:17PM
Hi there,

Progress is really slow at the moment sorry because Rob ahs had some personal problems and had to astep out. Hopefull Ruboy will be helping me soon and it should get back on track.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Did you get my PM?
Give me two or three days to finish my work on Samuele's Bahrain track then I'll be ready :)

Date: December 03, 2006 07:38PM
Hi Ruboy,

The last PM I got was a week ago but there is no rush. Join when your ready:)

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: December 15, 2006 01:19PM
Just to let everyone know, the work on this track hasn't stopped. Ruboy has been working on the new Senna S wall and the new pit-lane entry. I am expected to get it on saturday to work on the pit-lane with the fuel bins e.t.c. and progress will be continuing from here.

Best Regards,

Mike.
great news!
Date: December 15, 2006 01:44PM
Great news. Looking forward to this great track.

Cheers
Great news :D
ok cool! mike i haven't got a chance yet to test the track yet as my parents always want to sit when i start that game. DAMN IT!
Thanks for the update
My first part of the work is almost finished. I am updating the .dat file and its appriate graphics.
The changes concern the Senna-S and pitlane exit with their new walls, banks and verges and the pitlane entrance.

The main part of the graphics and textures will be updated by Mike and Rob :)
At the very end I'll add some nice details and correct some important issues in the .gp4, f.e. materials.

Here screenshots of the new Senna-S take from 3DEditor:

Here the OLD Senna-S:

This is the NEW section:

The pitlane entrance is no finished yet - when I get it finished I will post a picture, too.

Date: December 19, 2006 08:33PM
Wow, I look forward to getting my hands onto this to get working on the textures:) Which I will improve this time for a better look.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Yep :) only have to finish the pitlane entrance and then its your track :)

I'll do my best to get it right today...have to see if there are similar complications ( :-( ) as with the Senna-S...

Date: December 19, 2006 08:49PM
I just want to thank you Ruboy for your help and I will send a big thanks to you when the track is finished:)

Best Regards,

Mike.
nice work !
Nice work indeed, looks good.
wow ...great job martin
very good work by all of u.

thanks

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
@ ruboy you have got a mail ...please check this!

thanks

mfg

schumi_15

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2006 09:31AM by schumi_15.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy