Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*

Posted by Anonymous User 
Keep it working on it Mike! It's already looking great, no point in throwing what you've done in the bin ;-)
very good!!!

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Re: Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*
Date: August 14, 2007 02:18PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I will see what Rob says when he gets back in a week or so:)
I think it's very good and accurate! ;) Keep up the good work!

MLE®
HondaF1Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeh it was in the 2006 mod trackpack without my
> permission but hey that's life ;) If everyone
> really wants this to continue I don't mind working
> on it like I did but it will be slow and steady
> progress.

I just want to get things right...no offence to you:

The Interlagos track in the 2006 track pack is not your version. You, Rob and I planned to work on this together but after some weeks Rob was out of GP4 editing because of pesonal life and you stopped the project.
The version in the trackpack was modified by me from scratch (modfied turn 1 and pitlane entracne) based on Ricardo Lampert's Interlagos 2005.
I offered you to work together...this offer is still valid :) I have no time to work on this at the moment so if you want you can make progress.

Just wanted to make this clear. We know that Tony is very respectful towards all other authors...there was no problem with this track concerning permission because I offered him to include my latest version in the trackpack. Everything is ok :)

Date: August 15, 2007 05:32PM
Ahh right ok mate I see, my mistake:)
No problem...as said, if you like take it and continue, as seen you already have done a couple of 2006 adverts...hopefully you still have them and don't need to start again ;-) because the latest version(in the trackpack) still has 2005 adverts.
In case you don't have the trackpack just tell me and I will send the files to you (this version is only available in the trackpack) :)

Date: August 15, 2007 05:38PM
Thanks mate, Rob should be back soon and sorry for the confusion again ;) Thanks again mate:)
Hey guys, I was on seminar the last week and I need to go to seminar for the next week too.

So i dunno if I'll have time and just to continue the work, but I already promised to Mike, that I'll think about it and give him an answer next weekend :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy