Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*

Posted by Anonymous User 
Great work Martin ,once again :) new Senna-S looks awesome :)
oh oh oh awesome progress!!!
Ok, my first part of the work on Interlagos is finished.

You have seen the new Senna-S and here is the new pitlane entrance and pitlane :)

The OLD pitlane:

Here the NEW pitlane (3DEditor/GP4 Builder :) view):

I'll send the new files to Mike and Rob in the late evening so that they can continue with the work on objects and textures - this will be great :)

Cheers and Marry Christmas to all of you:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2006 07:06PM by Ruboy.
Re: Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*
Date: December 22, 2006 07:10PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Ruboy mate as I said in your pm this is fantastic work. Thank you very much :)

Best Regards,

Mike.
congratulation guys :D absolutly a great work!
that's awesome man

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
good job
Great Martin :)

dunno when I'll be ready to continue on this project, coz of some personal probs, but i hope soon :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

very good so far!

X (@ed24f1)
@schumi_15:
Sorry for not replying until now...I assume no need as we are three people working on this.
Please ask Mike if it is this urgent...

hi
any news on the project.

Raja Hassan Bin Naeem.
Date: January 04, 2007 02:43PM
Yep it's still in progress just we are keeping it quiet at the moment but all is well:)

Best regards,

Mike.
Looks awesome ,keep up the good work :)
thanks.i will wait for it.i have started my 2006 championship and stopped for this track.
great work.

Raja Hassan Bin Naeem.
Then please continue with it :) because it will still take some time.

no problem.i think i can wait.

Raja Hassan Bin Naeem.
I was searching the forum looking for new about Interlagos, to update my track that is presenting problems and I found this one, stopped since January. Is there any news on it or the project just stopped?
Do you know what's the latest good Interlagos track we can find. My one is having problems of duplicating as a mirror most of the advertisements on the track.
i think u can find this track in 200track mod from B-tone

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: August 14, 2007 10:02AM
Yeh it was in the 2006 mod trackpack without my permission but hey that's life ;) If everyone really wants this to continue I don't mind working on it like I did but it will be slow and steady progress.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy