Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Interlagos 2006 by HondaF1Fan and fast_alonso *work in progress*
Date: November 18, 2006 08:46AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
A few changes to the honda garage now, the back has bee changed like Paolo pointed out but it's taking shape. Now I need to find and change the Blue Sau Paolo logo for all the garages on the top.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Mike I'll do the shadows when I'm back on monday :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Date: November 18, 2006 06:36PM
I just want to say a big thanks to FERG as he has got me pictures of every bend in the circuit showing me the sponsor logos and where they go and it's a great help. This track will be 100% accurate :)

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: November 18, 2006 09:40PM
Lil progress :)
Overhead garage panel textures.
Please tell me what you think, next in-line for the pit-lane is the right hand-side wall texture with new logos.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Nice textures :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Date: November 18, 2006 09:56PM
Nice going their Myke!!

Cheers :)
nice progress

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: November 19, 2006 10:13AM
The WIP new Senna S, thanks to jimbob1 for all the help in 3deditor.
I have maybe some kerbs to add to the inside soon but it's a awesome start from jimbob1.

Real New

Our New

Best Regards,

Mike.
Looking good so far. But maybe you could still smooth the the left bank by adjusting the 'height offset' values because the rails are still quite uneven.

when adding the pit walls, will you be using TTM's ones as his ones are the real one
Date: November 19, 2006 04:58PM
Lil progress:)
All adverts in this back section have been checked and are in order after looking at pictures of the 2006 race. 3 more sponsor boards with scaffolding have been added (The three later podium ones)So that's 1 more bit done for now, will weather abit more later on I think when Rob gets back all will be weathered a tiny bit more:) More pictures to come soon to show the weathering abit closer.
Please tell me what you think.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Looks good, but it seems that the mapping of that ABN Amro advert is not 100% correct.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: November 19, 2006 05:46PM
Yeh the Banco Real is being changed now:)

Best Regards,

Mike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2006 05:47PM by HondaF1Fan.
Date: November 19, 2006 06:31PM
Some more pictures of progress. I have been working on some adverts this weekend. Here are my results so far, will be tweaked again and I have sorted out the Abn Amro Banner with positioning. Hope you like the pictures. Please excuse the steering wheel in the cockpits it is the wrong wheel.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Nice job, keep it up!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
good job. it's good

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
As Mike said, I'll be back to work on it on Monday :)

Looking good so far Mike :)

Date: November 19, 2006 10:06PM
Made a few changes, more shadows and weathering will be added by me and Rob tommorow for a better look. This is the base stage of this add section...

Best Regards,

Mike.
Great work Mike!!

i remember not long ago people saying your painting skills were rubbish, and you should wait for the pro's to update that honda you love so much, well i was the one of the few who stuck up for you and im really glad that you've come on so far.

keep it up :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2006 11:43PM by ralv585.
As promised, I'm back and here is some progress of the adverts again :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy