Hungarian GP *spoiler*

Posted by Lanky-Lad 
Hungarian GP *spoiler*
Date: August 24, 2003 07:45AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
WELL DONE FERNANDO!!!!

Great job!! Top 3 Drivers now seperated by 2 points!!!

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Re: Hungarian GP *spoiler*
Date: August 24, 2003 08:00AM
Posted by: jawwad01
great job by Renault and Fernando.

MS 72
JPM 71
KR 70

Only three races to go:P:P:P:):)

Date: August 24, 2003 08:03AM
Michael was lapped!!! ROFLMAO!!!! ;)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: August 24, 2003 08:08AM
Posted by: Zcott
Did you see how Fernando just drove away from everyone at the start? Amazing! There was no stopping him from there on!

Brilliant driving - F1's future is in good hands!

Date: August 24, 2003 08:11AM
Big improvement from Brazil.

Date: August 24, 2003 08:11AM
Posted by: LS.
great race by ralf schumacher, came from last to 4th, overtook even his brother

LOL when alonso lapped michael :)

great for JPM now 1 pt behind michael in championship

roll on monza, should suit the bmw down to the ground :)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 24, 2003 08:12AM
Posted by: cynic
Fernando was super cool today - didn't put a wheel wrong. He has also broken one of the longest standing records in F1 by becoming the youngest F1 race winner ever.

Ralf looked pretty racy too for a change. His move on Michael was very opportunistic.

The championship is now superbly poised.

Cynic.
Date: August 24, 2003 08:28AM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
"Did you see how Fernando just drove away from everyone at the start? Amazing! There was no stopping him from there on!"

Only cause Webber was holding uip the entire grid.

Alonso did drive a good race but remember he was given this win by webber.

Even though this yrs points are close, it's still a very boring yr for me

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: August 24, 2003 08:29AM
Posted by: Leigh Abbott
Ralf Drove a fantastic race today, but it's a shame that because of that spin his championship hopes have probably fully died away now. Though i will still be supporting him.

I was very impressed my Alonso's Pace throughout the race has he was very consistant and the only time he was threatened was right at the end of his first pitstop before Kimi had even stopped for his first pitstop. His stratgy paid off and well done to the Renault team.

Roll on monza

Date: August 24, 2003 08:31AM
Posted by: genesis
"Alonso did drive a good race but remember he was given this win by webber."

Given the win? Yeah that's right, he pulled into the pits, had a cup of tea and waited for Webber to come and give him the trophy.

"Even though this yrs points are close, it's still a very boring yr for me"

Sorry are you actually an F1 fan? :|

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 24, 2003 08:33AM
Posted by: DrDougal
Great race and superb for the championship. Can't wait till Monza,

A 3 week break again......JESUS!!!! what a lump of shite
Date: August 24, 2003 08:34AM
Posted by: calimbo
I don't know why, but i felt pretty angry when I saw Alonso jumping in the podio like MS. I guess most people wouldn't like to see another MS on the rostrum, right? Anyway, he did great job, but it would be more close the battle between Alonso and Williams, or Kimi if it weren't because of Mark Webber stopping the rest of the drivers. But i have to say that i got shocked when i saw that Webber was in the same strategy of the rest and he could keep the pace. What about shumi???? Well, it was more or less frustrating, although i'm not Shumi's fan, He was so slow.

I couldn't understand why Jarno wasn't as fastest as Alonso if they had the same car.

Ecclestone should be pretty happy with the drivers in the podium. He really wanted to see them there.

That's the Podium of the future!!!!!

Well done Fernando, McLaren and Williams!!!!!
Date: August 24, 2003 08:39AM
Posted by: Leigh Abbott
I couldn't understand why Jarno wasn't as fastest as Alonso if they had the same car.

I think that was probably down to the car setup, Trulli was meant to be complaining about a balacing problem so it was just the car setup which probably let Trulli down in the race and Qualifying Two.

Date: August 24, 2003 08:42AM
Posted by: Oleg
Well,that's the last of the "difficult" races done.Watch out,monsieur Bibendum the autumn is coming.;-)

Here's hoping for the success of the F2003B.

Btw,is Hungaroring that bumpy?Or have Ferrari lost the plot completely?Poor Rubens.

Post Edited (08-24-03 15:44)

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: August 24, 2003 08:43AM
Yeah, but Alonso has balance problems too...
Date: August 24, 2003 08:49AM
Posted by: Zcott
Not in that race! He was totally mega, and his car was perfect from start to finish. Not a problem at all. Monza won't suit the Renaults because their engines aren't good, but today we saw that Renault have a well-balanced car, and Fernando is simply mega.

Date: August 24, 2003 08:49AM
Oleg, i don't know if this is true, but MS say that they aren't going to make a B-model of the F2003GA...
Date: August 24, 2003 08:50AM
Posted by: Ali
I don't think Kimi was faster than Alonso, without Webber the fight would have been harder but do not underestimate Alonso, what an error!!! Webber was sixth an not that far!!!!!

Alonso was keeping his car and mechanics since the first pit stop because about 20 seconds of difference.
We have to recognize that today Alonso was probably the fastest guy on track, followed close by both Williams.
I am sure that Trulli had a problem of some sort but I hardly belive that in perfect conditions he would have followed the Alonso's pace...
Date: August 24, 2003 08:53AM
Posted by: andrew_S
ten years on from damons first win at this same race we have another first winner in hungry :)

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: August 24, 2003 08:53AM
Posted by: Oleg
Stupid press,beefing it up.However there is talk of some severe modifications for Monza.The testing ban hurt,but now there are 2 weeks to get something back.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy