Hungarian GP *spoiler*

Posted by Lanky-Lad 
Re: Hungarian GP *spoiler*
Date: August 25, 2003 05:37AM
Posted by: Pooky
hehe

let me explain my comment then:

the race sucked, all because of the new spastic qualifying system

firstly the race did not suck, secondly do you mind not insulting people with spastic disibilty

renault should not have been on pole. thats the only reason alonso won

err, renault were on pole, because they were fast!! and alonso did not win because of pole, he won because he also managed 70 laps flat out and had a good startegy - u aint got a clue mate.

dont like alonso, hes not a likeable character. he seems arrogant, remember in spain, how he kept waiving his fist at anyone in his way during the race? also brake testing at nurburg.

how can you say you dont like someone, when you have never met them?? hmm?? an F1 drivers persona in the press and what we see is nothing like what the real man is like nehind closed doors. and there is NO evidence to suggest alonso was brake testing. if there was, he would have been punished big time.

i hope thats the only win of his career, at the stupidest track of them all, hungaroring. that was the biggest load of **** when everyone was lined up behind webber, and no overtaking was possible. if it was monza, everyone would have slipstreamed webber, and we would have had a good race.

well i doubt it will be 'the only' win of his career, and why is hungaroring 'stupid' - it is a different kind of track thats all. and they were not all lined up behind webber, only kimi was - look at ralf, he overtook loads!!! and if u want slipstreaming watch the irl u @#$%& dick

and finally:

i think powerhorse is the pathetic fu**ing jealous, plain stupid, miserable sod. anyone can have an oppinion and thats mine, thats what you do in forums. and if you flame me for that, then go and eat a di*k, maybe alonsos would taste good for you.

just grow up mate. of course you are going to get flamed when you post such utter shite as yours above!!!

Post Edited (08-25-03 12:39)
Date: August 25, 2003 05:55AM
Posted by: marcl
More crap coming out from ferrari.

"I think he was watching what was going on ahead of him and was taken a little by surprise," reckoned Ferrari boss Jean Todt. "Or maybe he just wanted to stop all the stories about his brother never passing him
Date: August 25, 2003 06:00AM
Posted by: Oleg
To quote 80% of your posts

Ferrari blah,blah,crap,blah,blah,MS,blah,blah,dirty,blah,blah,dishonest,blah,blah

Nothing new.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: August 25, 2003 06:00AM
Posted by: genesis
lol powerhorse don't call someone a @#$%& dick and then tell them to grow up! But otherwise I agree with most of your points there, apart from :

"how can you say you dont like someone, when you have never met them??"

I've never met Michael Schumacher, Ralf Schumacher, Alex Yoong, Jacques Villeneuve, but I don't like them, in the racing sense.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 25, 2003 06:46AM
Oleg u are the same about any other team apart from ferrari.
Date: August 25, 2003 06:48AM
sorry then.

but i got mad!

especially his last foul comments

i understand your point about liking someone, but how he said it!

i mean, he accused alonso of something that has not been proven, and accused him of being arrogant and not a likeable character

why?? he seems perfectly normal to me! he is very young dont forget, and he has a supreme talent

Date: August 25, 2003 06:53AM
Oleg u are the same about any other team apart from ferrari.

Than i suppose your mental capacity isn't enough to comprehand my posts.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: August 25, 2003 06:59AM
god, we are all at war arnt we!

Date: August 25, 2003 07:01AM
Ok,here's something more race related.

Juan Pablo Montoya:
Lap 60 1:23,933
Lap 61 1:23,484
Lap 62 1:34,711 (JPM spun)
Lap 63 1:23,335
Ralf Schumacher:
Lap 60 1:23,369
Lap 61 1:23,186
Lap 62 1:25,733;-)
Lap 63 1:23,062

Confirms that Ralf threw the anchor out.

Date: August 25, 2003 07:02AM
I do read your posts Oleg as i like to listen to different views and opinons u just seem it hard to face the fact that not every one is in love with ferrari and their bullshit ways of @#$%& the sport up.
Date: August 25, 2003 07:05AM
I do read your posts Oleg as i like to listen to different views and opinons u just seem it hard to face the fact that not every one is in love with ferrari and their bullshit ways of @#$%& the sport up.

Who's @#$%& the sport up?Get a clue,it's not the ones on the track but the ones off it.

Date: August 25, 2003 07:08AM
RS slowed down on lap 62 as JPM spun what was he meant to do ram him off or just go on the dirty part of the track and risk going off in an none overtaking spot of the track ?

I can not be bothered going through all the times over the past 3 or 4 years that ferrari have decided race positions.

Post Edited (08-25-03 14:13)

Date: August 25, 2003 07:25AM
I can not be bothered going through all the times over the past 3 or 4 years that ferrari have decided race positions.

You do realise what was differnt back then?Nah,you probably don't.

Date: August 25, 2003 07:27AM
Yes Oled i do know what was different back then.

But your post implied that RS backed off not to pass JPM at that point, the thing as well that yellow flags were there as well for the spin most drivers slow down for them
Date: August 25, 2003 07:30AM
Are you talking to me?Because if you are i didn't imply anything.I just said that it confirms what i saw.;-)

Date: August 25, 2003 07:38AM
Well at least to ralf credit he backed off to avoid a crash at the start and when JPM spung unlike someone else who seems to forget he has a break pedel
Date: August 25, 2003 07:45AM
Kimi is a riot.Acting like DC's little brother.

Coulthard family on a sunday drive into country.;-)

Kimi applying his lessons

Date: August 25, 2003 08:26AM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
oooo he spit his dummy out there didnt he the irritating finnish one!

Love the pic above, funniest thing ive seen on here LOL, lets see all you mclaren fans use that one in your sig!!!!

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 25, 2003 10:43AM
Posted by: Ellis
WDF happened here? What did MS do to piss ppl off?

From what i seen he was slow, simple as that. He and Ralf went through yellows passing Zolt and should be spoken to, but they wont be cos yellow flags mean nothing.

oooo he spit his dummy out there didnt he the irritating finnish one!

Yeah, almost like all the other times other drivers have done it? :S

Even as good as walking bout like your some kind of god saying that someone tried to f**king kill him (good from MS anyway eh).

Jeez, stuff like drivers doing little singles happen day-in-day out, deal with it.

Oleg, why highlight that when Michael does worse? :S

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 25, 2003 10:53AM
Posted by: Vader
If you don't like Finns, it's your roblem Oleg, but don't expect people to like you. Grow up.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy