Posted by: LS.
sad

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: Ralf Overtook Michael !!!
Date: August 24, 2003 07:49AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Thankyou for spoiling that for me!!! :-(

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: August 24, 2003 08:15AM
Posted by: 97kirkc
thanks u very much, idiot.
thought u new the rules by now.

Date: August 24, 2003 08:23AM
Posted by: genesis
Did you not watch the race then?

Like I said yeah, it's a spoiler, but seeing as you've posted quite quickly I would have thought you had watched it?

Surely you'd know that the worst place to go straight after the race, if you don't want to know the result, is an F1 forum :)

Post Edited (08-24-03 15:27)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 24, 2003 08:23AM
Posted by: Leigh Abbott
You have to put it into consideration that some people in the world do not have the chance to experience live coverage of F1, Especially so little time after the race has been run.

Date: August 24, 2003 08:32AM
Posted by: DrDougal
What kind of person comes to a forum to find out results anyway???

This is for race discussion so lets discuss the race. I think there is no need to put *spoilers* up because anyone who didn't know the result would just be stupid to come here after the race!!

And good on Ralf
Date: August 24, 2003 09:10AM
Posted by: DEF
The relators while was watching the race saids that P. Head push Ralf with an extreme order to overtook Michael.
Ralf hasn´t the fire who makes differents between "chosens pilots".
He hasn´t the instint.

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: August 24, 2003 09:14AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I think this brothers talk is crap. If you are really a driver, you don't care who's in front, you want to win! At least it's what I think, and I used to get even more motivated when a relative was in front of me on go-karts races! Hate to come in 2nd!

Date: August 24, 2003 09:15AM
Posted by: Zcott
I don't know.....Ralf definitely showed a lot of instinct to pass Michael today. He wouldn't have done that if JPM and Trulli hadn't been caught amongst Baumgartner's Jordan, though. Still, do you think that Patrick Head instructed JPM and Ralf to hold position in the last few laps?

Date: August 24, 2003 09:20AM
Posted by: Oleg
Still, do you think that Patrick Head instructed JPM and Ralf to hold position in the last few laps?

Possible and absolutely right in the circumstances.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: August 24, 2003 09:27AM
Posted by: Pooky
yep.

ralf just stuck 2 fingers up at all the people in this forum that thought he did not overtake

inculding me!

Date: August 24, 2003 09:30AM
Posted by: genesis
Lol not enough for me! I agree yes, nice instincts to get past Michael today, but how often does he pass the fast guys? Nice work carving through the field but there's not much to shout about in passing a couple of Jordans, BARs and generally Bridgestone-shod runners. Until he shows that he can do it more often, and more consistently, I'm not going to take any notice of any proverbial two fingers ;)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 24, 2003 09:40AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Bridgestone is already bad in the dry, but on the "desert dunes" on the track, they absolutely suck! :)
Ralf didn't stuck anything on me Powerhorse! That's some strange talk...

Date: August 24, 2003 11:35AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

Abstraction please dont post **** like that hey. I came onto the main website with NO intention of going to this F1 forum, but to check the gp4 forum, and what did i see on the main page Ralf Overtook Michael !!!

just because you get it 2 hours before i do (in australia) dosent mean u can post subject lines like that, a spoiler should be placed on every thread that concerns an F1 race untill monday morning, and by that time most people have seen the race

Date: August 24, 2003 11:38AM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
Yes, he overtook him. It wasnt like it was for the lead or anything. Big Deal

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 24, 2003 09:35PM
Posted by: Dizzoau
Abstraction please dont post **** like that hey. I came onto the main website with NO intention of going to this F1 forum, but to check the gp4 forum, and what did i see on the main page Ralf Overtook Michael !!!

just because you get it 2 hours before i do (in australia) dosent mean u can post subject lines like that, a spoiler should be placed on every thread that concerns an F1 race untill monday morning, and by that time most people have seen the race

I live in Aus too, but I don't go onto these forums before I've seen the race or while the race is running[live]... it's your own fault.
Date: August 25, 2003 12:01AM
Posted by: b-tone
Author: Lanky-Lad
Date: 08-24-03 14:49

Thankyou for spoiling that for me!!!

Author: Lanky-Lad
Date: 08-24-03 14:45

WELL DONE FERNANDO!!!!

Great job!! Top 3 Drivers now seperated by 2 points!!!

you knew who won, but didn't want one pass spoilt???

and i agree with Dizzoau. If you interact with any media, then you might find out. get a book and sit in the backyard with your fingers in your ears until your coverage starts.

don't whinge just for the sake of it.

____
Tony

Date: August 25, 2003 12:42AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
here here. I can see why people want spoiler warnings, especially since I personally get a delayed coverage in Australia, and again especially for qualifying when pretty much everyone gets it delayed, but if you don't want to know, why do you come here? I honestly don't understand it at all. (with the exception of Ellis who's responsibility it is to be here.)

And well done b-tone, suss out the people that just add crap to the forum for no reason :)

Post Edited (08-25-03 13:50)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy