F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
I agree to lowering the failures.
Another poor race

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Wow 11 failures. Not been our season at all. Slow on pace and poor reliability.

Last season we made great improvements and then just dropped right off all of a sudden. Really hoping it does not happen again!
Was a bit bored so I've started to update the car liveries for next season. Some previews:

Renault and Super Aguri are done (only names, car number and engine supplier will follow). Haven't started the other teams yet as I wasn't sure which position the signed drivers have.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Im loving my Super Aguri :)

Great job (Y)
Awesome work mate, love keeping up with this series

Quick question, are all the manager slots still filled?

I'd really like to get involved

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
@Ferrari2007

unfortunately, yes. If you can see, I'm on the waiting list behind you ^^
It could last a while until someone wants to exit. With a working second league it could be better, but this one doesn't work. Well, i won't critizise, as i can't do anything better :-p
cya
Silverman
@DStonesF1 & Ferrari2007: Thanks :), but the real work was done by the guys who painted this beautiful liveries, I just changed some little things ;)

@Ferrari2007: currently all slots are filled.

All SuperAguri and ToroRosso liveries now with new engine supplier:

Some F1 CSM mods
Great work on the liveries!! Top notch. I'll have a go at Mclaren :)

If you wait until the end of the season, I'm dropping out to do the driver transfers and stuff...

Nice job in modifying the liveries too, kedy. Good job.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2012 08:48PM by Incident 2k9.
Good job on the liveres m8!!..I was going to do them again for 2006 but as your doing a top job al leave u too it :)
Amazing!
Alesi no1 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good job on the liveres m8!!..I was going to do
> them again for 2006 but as your doing a top job al
> leave u too it :)

Thanks, you did a great job for this season, too:)
I wanted to ask if you can do the helmets again, I've tried to do them, but the result wasn't as good as yours...

Some F1 CSM mods
Thanks..As for the helmets,i think i could manage that,i will get started on them at the weekend...cheers :)
F1 Manager 2005 - German Grand Prix - Practice

Rain played havoc in the practice session for the German Grand Prix as the main race drivers got caught out by a sudden downpour at the start of the session. The man to make the most of conditions was Frank Montagny of Minardi who posted the fastest time of the session, just ahead of the Renault of Marc Gene. Anthony Davidson managed to get his Minardi to 4th to cap a great session for Incident2k9's team. In contrast, Ferrari struggled with Felipe Massa in 15th and Jos Verstappen 21st. Mclaren, Red Bull and Renault were the 3 teams who reaped the benefits in practice as they achieved the top setup reward. Sauber, Arrows and Ferrari picked up the secondary setup reward.

Ah, sweet ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Oh goodie.
Guys do you realise that is the 2004 Minardi?

They ran it for the first few events before the 05 car was ready

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys do you realise that is the 2004 Minardi?
>
> They ran it for the first few events before the 05
> car was ready

So it is... looks to be an coding error. So if you haven't run the race yet John just copy and paste this into the default config file in the Minardi folder, it should fix it.

[Vars]
; car shape data
cardefault =SpaFrancorchamps
cartrack2 =Melbourne
cartrack3 =Melbourne
cartrack12 =Hockenheim

; texture data
texdefault =SpaFrancorchamps
textrack3 =Sepang
textrack5 =Imola
textrack6 =Imola
textrack12 =Hockenheim

[Main]
Format =

[Config]
Dir10 =Car\%cardefault%,Car\(cartrack%tracknum%),Car\%trackname%,%cartexres%,%cartexres%\%texdefault%,%cartexres%\(textrack%tracknum%),%cartexres%\%trackname%

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

If qualy ends up like that I will be happy. Good to see we have some pace atleast
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy