GPG Nations Cup S2: Finished! S3: Annoucements/Signup pg 52! (4 SPACES LEFT)

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Great race for Nikolov up to now, he is very close to the podium finish now. It seems there will be 12 very interesting laps to come :)
Welcome back to the final part of the the race at Hockenheim. With just 12 laps to go there is still plenty of running left so without further ado lets get back to the race

And we come back with Jantsher closing off Tafuro after passing him down the straight

It causes Tafuro to put the brakes on a little earlier and Vilela goes through while Tafuro runs wide

Marinescu has been off the radar a bit today but makes a move on Tafuro

Tafuro isnt letting Marinescu have this though fighting him every step of the way

And holding the position

Brilley pits from third

With Silva following him in

Alpenstrom has overdone it at the first corner and slams into the wall and that car is done

And so unfortunately for Brilley he hits some of Alpenstroms debris and will need a new front wing

Edvardson is right alongside Silva as he exits the pits but will have the extra pace

Kederer pits from second

And rejoins 5th with Girard going around him

After pitting again Brilley is down in 14th and now with a bleak chance of points

Edvardson is pushed wide by Silva on the fresher tyres but manages to keep on the circuit

Ahh no waterleak strikes for Marinescu and he is forced to retire

Brilley still fighting after that piece of misfortune and passes Tafuro

Here are the standings with 8 to go

Maverick pits will he still be fighting for points

Nikolov pits from second and just where will he filter out as well

Maverick rejoins 14th and its probably too much to do for the Swiss man

Nikolov is in 7th for now can he make the fresh tyres count

Kamikaze pits once more from the lead and regains it comfortably

Silva and Edvardson are still going at it

The gap is just 3.6 seconds after Kamikaze's pit stop but he has the freshest tyres

Nikolov sets a fastest lap while Silva still struggles with Edvardson

And we have a three man fight for second if Kamikaze can keep the gap he has

Silva still trying desperately to pass but its so difficult now that you have to step off the dry line

Girard is closing all over Silvestre as this allows Kamikaze to edge away

Girard is looking at all corners trying to pressure Silvestre and find a way past

This one looks to have worked as he has just stuck his car in the gap and asked Silvestre if he wants points today

Silvestre can only go wide and Girard takes second place

Kederer wants to try while Silvestre is on the ropes and Silvestre has run onto the damp part of the track

Kederer has the dry line and will take third and just like that Silvestre is off the podium

Nikolov goes around the outside of Silva to pick up an extra place

Fastest lap for Kamikaze

Who takes the win congratulations to Kamikaze who takes the victory and Japan's first.

Girard comes through for second

And Kederer takes the third spot for the home crowd

Brilley still has a chance of stealing a point

But doesnt quite manage it and Vukcevic takes 10th

Here are your unofficial standings. Results will be posted tomorrow night.

FL went to Japan

Yes!!! 9th place!!! We are growing up on this championship!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
5th! What a great result. Didn't expect that having spent no boost points. Now for some more consistency to help Finland back up the championship standings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Oh piss off.

JohnWarrington schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh piss off.

Thank you, that's exactly what I thought, too.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Press Release from the French GPGNC garage, following a 2nd place finish....

We are thrilled to post a 2nd place finish. We know our man Girard is a great driver, and we have a car that compliments his talent. However, we are still angry with the Bulgarian car that ran into us early in the race. We will be speaking to the race stewards about the actions of their driver - the arrogance of that move sickens us French....;-)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Yeah, well done bij Kamikaze. In changing conditions taking 1st place and fastest lap. Boost was well spend.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Start 8th, finished 8th. Not great. But SUPERB since Sweden is DNF! ;) ;) Congrats to Japan, finally!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Bulgaria statement

Maybe we had to be more aggressive with Nikolov's strategy. If there wasn't his second pit-stop, he would have been second. However, we are a young team and we are learning from our mistakes. After qualifying 11th, 6th place seems good enough for Bulgaria. We are gaining valuable points and I think finishing the championship in top 10 seems quite realistic task to do.
After starting the race in the last row finishing in 7th place makes very proud of our strong and solid race.

-----------------------------------------------------

Happy with the result, a podium finish in front of the home croud is always good.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JohnWarrington schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh piss off.
>
> Thank you, that's exactly what I thought, too.

I concur. Needed those points...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Oh what?! I was well in for some points before I was taken off. This season is already looking like a write off for me.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

bad race.nothing more to say...

My GPGSL Career
bit of bad luck there, think Markus had a JAGERBOMB when he pitted :D

Another unlucky race for Team Ireland :(

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Official Race Results - Hockenheim

Official Standings after round 5

Round 6 - Pinerama deadline

The performance deadline for Round 6 at Pinerama in USA is 18:00 GMT on the 15th January. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 6 - Pinerama - (Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

Isn't the track called Piranema instead of Pinerama? Or is there a track I don't know? ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy