GPG Nations Cup S2: Finished! S3: Annoucements/Signup pg 52! (4 SPACES LEFT)

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Vuckcevic should loose his driving license just for letting me hit him;)

My GPGSL Career
The video and pictures were both very interesting. I quite enjoyed watching this race :)
What a waste of boost points, my race was ruined after the crash at the beginning, and the electrical problem destroyed my last hope for some points. Could have been a good race today as the car was pretty fast today...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Best. Race. Ever. I so enjoyed watching that video, it was awesome! I laughed my soul out everytime some cars touched. And after starting 17th we were so close to points! But sadly this goddamn engine doesn´t want me to score points :(

How exactly did you make this video? What programme (s) did you use, I´d like to do the same for my GP2-Series manager :)
Well, the crash was only the last part in a sad story this weekend. I'm just glad that I didn't spend many boost points. However, as it was to be expected that I wouldn't score points this weekend, I'm not too sad about it.

@Reve-san: I think truecrisis used 'FrAPS' but unless you don't have the pro-edition, like him, I'd rather recommend MSI Afterburner (and I can only repeat that it also works if you don't have a MSI graphics card). It's definitely better than the FRAPS basic edition.

Oh...and I totally forgot to say, that I, too, enjoyed the video coverage. But still I wouldn't recommend it for every single race, as it's absolutely a bunch of work.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2011 06:34PM by JohnMaverick.
Bloody Frenchie!!!! lol
How in the hell did my man, Girard, run wide at Stavelot??!!!! A brilliant finish position thrown away.... some points from the weekend, but.... could have been a lot better.......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
WOW!

YES YES YES!!

WE WON!! ;) ;) ;)

Absolutely brilliant racing!! Really enjoyed the video, stunning work :) Quite long but with everything that happened I can believe it!

We just stayed out of trouble all race, drove our laps, made our pitstops and got a little bit lucky, but we couldn't be more happy to win here today! Too bad we couldn't take the fastest lap or it would have been a full house!

Already looking forward to the next race :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
@Reve, i used Fraps full edition to record the video (and take the pictures actually), and then i used camtasia full edition to edit the video itself. I do however agree with john that this is very time consuming and in some cases it would be too much work to be doing for every race.

@paolo I think you should be banned from Spa for attacking me! ;). Infact i think team montenegro might file a law suit for being harassed in this race ;)

@everyone the full results, fastest laps (top 9), and full championship standings are now underneath where the race is, a few posts down. The first two are also included in the race.

And finally... Well the race started well for Vukcevic, but then it pretty much just went backwards... Not helped by Tafuro once again! But we didnt use any boost at all so points would have been a bonus. This ended up being pretty much what we expected.

And well doing this race was a bit of an experience for me. Remind me never to underestimate video making again! However it was good fun, i hope you guys enjoyed, but now it goes back over to ben :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Yes!!! First two points for Team Argentina!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
7th place for Portugal was okay, after qualifying in 21th. ;-)

The video is great. I believe that you spent lot's of time to make it. Thank you for your effort. ;)

Btw, is nice to see Australia finally finishing a race. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

truecrysis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Reve, i used Fraps full edition to record the
> video (and take the pictures actually), and then i
> used camtasia full edition to edit the video
> itself. I do however agree with john that this is
> very time consuming and in some cases it would be
> too much work to be doing for every race.
>
> @paolo I think you should be banned from Spa for
> attacking me! ;). Infact i think team montenegro
> might file a law suit for being harassed in this
> race ;)
>
> @everyone the full results, fastest laps (top 9),
> and full championship standings are now underneath
> where the race is, a few posts down. The first two
> are also included in the race.
>
> And finally... Well the race started well for
> Vukcevic, but then it pretty much just went
> backwards... Not helped by Tafuro once again! But
> we didnt use any boost at all so points would have
> been a bonus. This ended up being pretty much what
> we expected.
>
> And well doing this race was a bit of an
> experience for me. Remind me never to
> underestimate video making again! However it was
> good fun, i hope you guys enjoyed, but now it goes
> back over to ben :)

when you aren't fast enough to keep me behind just put aside and let me pass.I made it just to wake you up as you seemed to sleep in front of me argh ;)

My GPGSL Career
Round 4 - Netherlands deadline

The performance deadline for Round 4 at Zandvoort in the Netherlands is 18:00 GMT on the 7th December. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 4 - Zandvoort - (Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2011 08:20PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
Are there any replaced teams or bulgaria is still out of this championship?
Bulgaria to enter GPGNC

The GPGNC would like to officially annouce that Bulgaria will enter the series starting next round, replacing Belgium, who have deemed to be absent for too long a time. The other two managers on the waiting list were contacted in regards to the slots, but both did not reply, and as such pycku was offered the slot. He very gladly accepted and so Bulgaria will be entered. The team shall be given 7000 performance points to use for the remainder of the season, as 3 races have already been run.

Official statements from camp Bulgaria will come later.

(this can also serve as a warning guys, if you are inactive and there is a manager to looking for a place, you will be replaced ;-))

GPG_Nations_Cup Wrote:
> Round 4 - Netherlands deadline
>
> The performance deadline for Round 4 at Zandvoort
> in the Netherlands is 18:00 GMT on the 7th
> December. Everyone is to send their performance
> request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if
> you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject
> title of your message as "Round 4 - Zandvoort -
> (Country Name)". In your message please state
> explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying
> and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g.
> Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one
> number, qualifying and race performance will be
> exactly half of that value.

What about standings tables and per point situation?

Gigi4 schrieb:
> GPG_Nations_Cup Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Round 4 - Netherlands deadline
> >
> > The performance deadline for Round 4 at
> Zandvoort
> > in the Netherlands is 18:00 GMT on the 7th
> > December. Everyone is to send their performance
> > request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here
> if
> > you want an extra shortcut. Please set the
> subject
> > title of your message as "Round 4 - Zandvoort -
> > (Country Name)". In your message please state
> > explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying
> > and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g.
> > Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one
> > number, qualifying and race performance will be
> > exactly half of that value.
>
>
> What about standings tables and per point
> situation?

take a look at page 1

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Yup its on page 1, and also its on the previous page alongside the official results

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Bulgaria to enter GPG Nations Cup midway the season

We are extremely happy to announce that from race 4 onward there will be a new nation, participating in GPG Nations Cup. As these series proved to be very popular on the Balkan Peninsula, now it was Bulgaria to join it's neighbours of Romania in the championship.
As it was said, the team had signed a deal with Bulgarian prime minister Boyko Borisov, so that the Government support this initiative. The team will be run by DSR Racing Performancе - company, owned by DSR Lotus GP2 team. The driver is former Bulgarian karting vice-champion and hot prospect Nikola Nikolov. We wish to thank John Maverick design for designing his helmet. We thank to our partners:

- Zagorka Heineken Brewery - major sponsor of the team.
- Prista Oil - our oil supplier.
- Bulgaria Air - our logistics partner.
- Mtel - our telecommunications partner.
- Ministry of Tourism of Bulgaria - for their kindly support of the team

And as we promised - we will show our car when it's 100% ready with its number on it. If you're still asking "which is this number" - it's 33.

Here's our car:

I´m glad to see our bulgarian neighbours in the GPG Nations Cup. We from romania wish them all the best. The car looks great and I cant wait to beat it in as many races as possible :)
We are also glad to be in Nations cup, showing that our region is developing. It's high time all Balkan countries stop hating each other, but starting to cooperate. And if there's any rivalry amongst them - let it bee on the racing track, but with fairplay moves :) With thus Bulgaria thanks Romania and wish them more luck in future races. Now is time for Montenegro, Romania and Bulgaria to kick some asses hot (H)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy