FSONE 2009 MOD by RSCT Modding Group -Last update 30/10/2014 [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
Excalibur well. install the original grand prix 4 of 2002? I have a mod GP4 2008 by josekast loosely extracted delete it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 06:14PM by Vikersund.246.5.
Vikersund.246.5 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Excalibur well. install the original grand prix 4
> of 2002? I have a mod GP4 2008 by josekast loosely
> extracted delete it?

Yes, delete all and make a clean install from the begining , as I told you in my previous post...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I did like the 2006 instructions and the mod works very well. TrackPack 2006 installed and everything works. now install fsone 2009. I have a question, how do I install a new car, steering through wadupdater? or otherwise?
mclarenaustralia schrieb:
> Here's just a few things I found with the mod.
> The tyres are quite shiny.
> [i.imgur.com]
> In the McLaren (at least on TCAM) the engine sound
> cuts out for most of 6th Gear.
>
> Also you guys have permission to use my 2009
> graphics.
> [www.megaupload.com]

Well, I had these shiny tyres too, but only when I selected the 3d Rims. The 2d ones worked perfect. Maybe you guys could check if you can find the mistake. Anyway, awesome mod! :-)
All these 3d tyres shiny is because I use in my CSM mod an modified version of the 3d advanced wheels from Enzojz from 2006 (with stripes).

In 2009 the wheels don't have stripes like in 2006, so I use the slick part from the 2d tyres on the 3d shape. This tyres have another problem besides the shiny, it's the colour on the visors... they all looks gray... So, if this shows in you mod maybe I'm right, and somethigs on this mods are from a CSM mod that I send to some users to use as a base in the FSone 2009 GP4 mod (that I say before here in this thread).

Hey guys, I'm cool guy :-), just love this game! If this happens and you guys want I can fix it.... and if you guys can put the credits on the first page to Enzojz about tyres (modified by me), and some stuff that I made like "weather" and "radio".

Thanks!

P.S: No problem by me, just asking, keep cool! :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
I have check why it is so shiny,it is because the texture are not correct named in the 3d rims lod. I will fixed that .

Fix 3d rims: [www.megaupload.com]

Thanks to Excalibur (Y)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 06:55PM by jayjay57.
(Y)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Hi all.
I stay working with the cars into the MOD and i created new versions and update existent versions with textures or modification of the shapes for more reallity with the real car of de GPs. Only no modify the RB5 or the STR4. If the people of FSONE like, i can make a new update in a .cmu file than the others with the new cars. If you likes, i can send to somebody a link of the update when stay finished wit a .txt file with the information of the modifications for test it. You are interesting? What person i send the update when stay finished?
Sorry for my bad english. Greetings.
AN EXAMPLE OF UPDATE. Toyota Front Wing Version Japan:

superman77, in a first time I should say NO. Anyway if your modified files improve the car, why not.
So, when finished, please send the updates by pm at JayJay57, Excalibur and me.

Ok, when all the works stay finished i send you all 3 the updates.
Gezere... I have got my own MOD made in my complete personal taste. And this is only a selfless offering for make best YOUR MOD. Nothing more.
In addition, as a reward, I ask nothing, not even my nick appear in the changes if at any time you desire to incorporate. To me, these issues, I feel exactly the same. More I can not do.
But if you do not like the idea of ​​doing something for the MOD or I am not of your liking, I can always enter into the scanner's complaint form and finish with the intentions.
Make the works only for me is very simple for me or for you or somebody.
I write this because maybe I'm wrong, or I'll feel a little uncomfortable with what we got.
I only like make something pleasing to all without other intention.
Greetings.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2011 04:21PM by superman77m.
I installed the Mod, but in the Main View of GP4 I can see "GP4 VAZALM MOD 2008".

What is this Guys. Is this Mod based on the Mod of the most hated Guy (Vazalm) in the Grand Prix 4 Community.
We all know that Vazalm is the biggest Thief around.

I thought this is an official and legal 2009 Mod.
rookie26 écrivait:
> I installed the Mod, but in the Main View of GP4 I
> can see "GP4 VAZALM MOD 2008".
>
> What is this Guys. Is this Mod based on the Mod of
> the most hated Guy (Vazalm) in the Grand Prix 4
> Community.
> We all know that Vazalm is the biggest Thief
> around.
>
> I thought this is an official and legal 2009 Mod.

Are you crazy? Try a new install!!

gezere i have this problem to!:P but i thought i was the only one xD

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
So do I...

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I also have problem with vazalm 2008 mod background.
yeah, it says it in the menu, I can't remember what file this is stored in

Can i have a screen ?

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

What The Hell is that??? :-O

Edit : I suspend the download link until things are clear.... I am really sorry for this, guys but you can easily imagine that we don't support Vazalm's mods (illegal and without the authorizations from their real authors). We don't need that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2011 04:09PM by Excalibur.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy