FSONE 2009 MOD by RSCT Modding Group -Last update 30/10/2014 [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
i did a clean install of mitsuro's soundpack (external v10 sounds + mclaren 2010 sound, no changes to the txt files) and put the files into the mod and it works without problems. no idea what causes the problems but i doubt it's physics-related.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I've found another thing: [www.abload.de]

Hi Iaquinta. Thanks for reporting this bug. Is it only happening with the australian version? I will check textures and alpha layers...

Edit: Ok. found it: Australia to Silverstone version . I forgot to move the Z and kers logos on the alpha layer ... :)

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Edit2: Alpha layers fixed. I will publish a link to update the textures soon :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2011 09:59PM by Excalibur.
McLaren fix available 1st post (Alpha layers from Australia to Silverstone updated)

Thanks again to Jayjay for the CSM fix and link! :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dont know if anyone can help but in this mod some kers work on cars and some dont,followed a tut i had seen which says to go into gpxpatch and do it from there but i still only have a few that use it....is there somthing im missing to do.any help would be great
This is the HUD from bobo32 maybe he can help ;-)
Thanks for the update :-)
thanks jay.as i said in last post ive done everything i can but still only get about 4 teams with kers..mabe a script thing so untill somone else has the same prob there isnt much i can do.will see if i can get incontact with bobo....happy driving (H)
Hi there FSONE Mod Group

and THANKS A LOT for the MOD-Update. Installation was successful and the disgusting "Vazalm Mod 2008" Line is gone.

I would like to know if there is already a Fix available for the Soundproblems (Engine Sound is cutting between Gear 3 and 4) and the Problem
when you hit "Esc" between or at the end of a race (GPX is freezing).

Also I would like to know if there is a Trackpack for the Season 2009. I see on the Intro that all Tracks seem to be there, but I don't know where to find them
and how exactly to install them.

Any Help will be highly appreciated.

Many Greetings
Do you planed update Ferrari textures with "high voltage" sign?:-)
I'm working on it ,it will come soon normally ;-)(Y)

Available on HD ;)

Hi there FSONE Mod Group

and THANKS A LOT for the MOD-Update. Installation was successful and the disgusting "Vazalm Mod 2008" Line is gone.

I would like to know if there is already a Fix available for the Soundproblems (Engine Sound is cutting between Gear 3 and 4) and the Problem
when you hit "Esc" between or at the end of a race (GPX is freezing).

Also I would like to know if there is a Trackpack for the Season 2009. I see on the Intro that all Tracks seem to be there, but I don't know where to find them
and how exactly to install them.

Any Help will be highly appreciated.

Many Greetings
Hi all. Is only an idea from me, to make more best the MOD. U can make selection of Tcams than mine MOD? I hope if u can update it can be best if is possible. Show a video recorded with external camera (My FRAPS dont work). U can make something than this? Im making a v3.5 of my MOD 2009 and this video is testing some changes in it. I have to work in it more adding mirrors and other questions. Is only a idea for make best the MOD. When my v3.5 stay finished i send u all FSONE moders and can use all u like into this programation or personal ideas for update yours. Greetings all.

NOTE: Have got 114 versions of cars with all your cars updated by me, changing parts of shapes or textures, then of look the GPs one to one, team to team. Except the RB5 and the STR4 because i have got all the 20 versions of that with a good model. U can save it and can update best the modifications because i work with gp4buider and i cant map the shapes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2011 07:56PM by superman77m.
WoW two brawn in few seconds.... you are a killer :-)

JAJAJAJA yes gezere. When see to Button crash then of me said: I HAVE TO RECORD IT jajaja
New update first post included:

- McLaren textures fixed
- Engine sounds fixed (Sounds by Lee. Thanks to him)
- 2009 graphics.

Thanks again to Jayjay for the CSM fix. :-)

Thanks for the fixes

Downloaded 2009 mod. Still looking for a working 2011csm mod to replace the one I lost. Hope someone can help...Thanks fellas.......
Excalibur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> New update first post included:
>
> - McLaren textures fixed
> - Engine sounds fixed (Sounds by Lee. Thanks to
> him)
> - 2009 graphics.
>
> Thanks again to Jayjay for the CSM fix. :-)

Great fixes guys. This is a fantatic mod - love it.
Thanks for the fixes :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy