FSONE 2009 MOD by RSCT Modding Group -Last update 30/10/2014 [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
gives me this error at startup csm everything installed after the turn " CSM didn,t restore propertly .try to click on the restore button nice moore ??? I am so at your fashion and with fashion CSM MOD 2009 v3.0 por Superman77m
Vikersund, this message can be for an error possible in the CSM or... u install right the MOD point to point? Test to re-install the MOD. Delete before the MOD and reinstall.
In other works of other peoples i can see this announcement for errors in the programation of the MOD but i test my MOD 1000 times and all is right.
By the way, my MOD is other work unnofficial and personal no public and has nothing to do with this really greatest work of this MOD Fsone.

I take this opportunity to congratulate to all the workers in this BIG BIG MOD Fsone. Is the MOD in pole position of 2009 Season. GOOD GOOD MOD.

Greetings to all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 10:01PM by superman77m.
PLEASE HELP I HAVE FROM SUPERMANN77M MOD 2009. , AND BOTH CSM FSONE 2009 HOW TO INSTALL HOW TO TAKE ONE ALTHOUGH CARS.WAD. GP PATCH THAT MUST BE ORIGINAL CARS.WAD IF THESE APPLY TO FASHION CSM ANY DIFFERENT? I installed FSONE With UPDATE, AND IS ERROR REQUESTS ABOUT ORIGINAL CARS.WAD has downloaded from GP4 2002 fashion HAVE CARS OF THE 2002 YEAR
ok have uninstalled all the fashion csm fsone supermann77m and 2009 and wants to install them again what do I do? .1 option to install by downloading normally cars.wad Original?, GP4. exe and patch gp.
Option 2 originial download GP4. And with this mod csm take GP4. Exe. gp patch and cars.wad
Option 3 I have some mod fashion csm they would install it?

Now I have two fashion in 2009 packed with ready to install ZAZ tools I have installed just in case the original gp4.exe original. cars.wad and split the patch and then what how do I install a mod fsone that there was no error. installation order I know by heart.

ok well I ZAZ tools and mod csm 1.26 Fsone 2009 and how do I install it so it was not the original error cars.wad and any other

HELP !!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 03:43PM by Vikersund.246.5.
HELP !!!
Please, stop bawling like a cow!

You want to install CSM FSone 2009 mod?

1- Uninstall all the previous mod installed before to make a clean install (delete mods folders into GPSAVES/ Carsets/ CMU folder)
2- Replace your cars.wad by the original one ( from CD,previous backup or you can also find it here: [www.gp4db.com])
3- Then install each part of the Fsone mod from 1 to 3. It will be automatically launched with CSM.
4- Once done, install the last update.

If you have questions about superman77 mod, it doesn't concern FSone 2009. So please, open a new thread for this.

And please, replace the word "fashion" by "mod" so that everyone can understand and stop shouting (capital letters) if you want help.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 05:30PM by Excalibur.
all previous mod has been uninstalled. I cars.wad original and I have split the patch and make a folder for them? throw them into a folder and install fsone 2009. or simply original. cars.wad and gp patch. fsone was installed before I do not need to install the full mod. ruchumienia csm enough to just two files? cars.wad and GP4. exe and gp patch I understand about both the original sorry for English but writes with google translator

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 07:01PM by Vikersund.246.5.
I installed the mod csm wants to open by mistake and split patch pops open the log file?
Vikersund, I guess you have some problems, but the matter is I don't understand nothing in what you are trying to tell us.....
Where are you living?

in poland
I open the mod by csm error is "open log file"
Guys Help! Is there around a guy from Poland who could try to help this guy using his mother language?

It is a radolszczecin. but he went with GP4. on f1 Codemasters
erorr

Host: GP4LIB 0.8.108
Caller: GP4LIB
Procedure: modTracks GiveLanguageFile
Date: 2011-08-05
Time: 15:07:09
Can't finish procedure
Line: 5
Source: TSMCore

Os Info:
Windows XP
Professional Edition
Service Pack 3.0
5.1 b 2600
Single User
Polski (Polish)

-------------Place some info here of how and when it happened-------------
It seems that the problem occurs with the tracks during the loading (TSM), not the mod....
I think that one of the track you are using with the CSM mod has got a problem (name, prefix, track wad that needs to be recompiled or something like this...)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 03:33PM by Excalibur.
image [imageshack.us] and [imageshack.us]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 03:30PM by Vikersund.246.5.
Ok, did you launch updater.exe in Zaz Tools programs? If not, do it and try to launch the mod again...

[imageshack.us] I know the track files. dat have a bad name

and here you can see that the configuration is bad

[imageshack.us]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 04:46PM by Vikersund.246.5.
unfortunately, i think a reinstall of everything is required (not the mods, but reinstall gp4, gpxpatch and csm). I had a similar problem once, and a deinstall of everything fixed it.

Yes, and I think you missed some steps into the installation, also. I see on your second picture: GPXPatch 3.93 (GP4 V1.00)... it should be (GP4 V1.02) . You forgot to install the official patch 9.6.
As Fongu says, you should delete all your installation (GP4 + GPxPatch + Zaz Tools + folders uninstalled), to clean your registry with ccleaner before to re-install all.
Then, follow this order to make a clean install:
1- Install the game
2- Install the official patch 9.6
3- Install the decrypted.exe (GP4NoCD), then start the game once and save.
4- Install GPXPatch 3.93
5- Install Zaz Tools and don't forget to update the program with the last stable version (updater.exe)
6- Install your mod and tracks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 05:20PM by Excalibur.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy