FSONE 2009 MOD by RSCT Modding Group -Last update 30/10/2014 [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
hasbriale écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 824 MB ???????????? :-o
>
> Thats crazy!!!... I don't want it...... :-(

it's your right!;)
Regarding the light version, as Excalibur said, no chance.... but you can do the following:
Once the mod is downloaded, installed and you know the resolution which suit the best with your computer spec (eg: medium)
you can delete all the folders HI and LO for cars, helmets, pitcrew, etc..... it will save a lot of space on your hard disk....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2011 09:03AM by gezere.
I'm affraid that I won't be able to play the CSM-mod, because my computer is way to slow for it. I'll extract the latest cars and make my own cars.wad I think. Thank you for the great cars RSCT-crew!

Wow what a great Mod... took a long time to download but its very easy no issues once installed.... runs like a dream after i adjusted the tracks and created a new TSM profile all is good.

I have some questions...

1. I cant get championship season to be full race length, Melbourne for example is running as 22 laps? I have tried adjusting the values in csm to 100% and also in game to 100% and nothing, any ideas?

Answer.... Looks like i had to edit the magic data in TSM to 58 laps.

2. ive only just come back to GP4... i noticed fuel issues when testing and it seems the AI cars are not given enough fuel to finish the race is there any news on a fix for this? Not just in the mod but in general?

thanks

great work!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2011 12:46PM by Krytan.
Anyone saw my last message?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
kerleyf1 écrivait:
> Anyone saw my last message?

Yes but you're not enough precise about what stuff(s) you're requesting a credit.
In the same time I asked at our compiler to explain what has been your contribution.
Don't worry, if we used one of your stuff we will be credited :-)

Thanks gezere! :-)

I just saw the ones that I post last time. No problem if not mine, I'm just ask. (Y)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Krytan Wrote:
> 2. ive only just come back to GP4... i noticed
> fuel issues when testing and it seems the AI cars
> are not given enough fuel to finish the race is
> there any news on a fix for this? Not just in the
> mod but in general?

Well, this is also a mater of magic data. Look at the magic data of the track to finds lines like this:

Fuel consumption Player=17707
Fuel consumption AI=17707

For some reason, if the values are equal as above, the AI will run out of fuel sooner than the player. So, all you have to do is to put a lower value for the AI. How much lower (?), well this is a try and error approach, you have to lower the value until the AI have, at race end, about 2 laps of fuel remaining!

Hope i have helped!

My personal GP4 files at : www.4shared.com ______ My Blog at : Gitanes GP4 work

* Performance Files * LoadingScreens GoogleMaps * GP4 Tracks and Cars Databases
gezere
it's your right!;)
Regarding the light version, as Excalibur said, no chance.... but you can do the following:
Once the mod is downloaded, installed and you know the resolution which suit the best with your computer spec (eg: medium)
you can delete all the folders HI and LO for cars, helmets, pitcrew, etc..... it will save a lot of space on your hard disk....

Hard Drive is already full........ ;-)

I'll pass this one........
no problem. As I wrote, it's your right :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2011 09:41PM by gezere.
thank you all for this outstanding work
like your mod very much

(on the 'credits front': there are some helmets by grl48 included, aren't there?)

thanks again
xandy
No helmet from grl48,only Daimon
That is not correct jayjay57, I believe there are helmets of grl48.

I will check but normal only Daimon.
I found kobayashi and luizzi

Is that correct ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 03:49PM by jayjay57.
Here's just a few things I found with the mod.
The tyres are quite shiny.

In the McLaren (at least on TCAM) the engine sound cuts out for most of 6th Gear.

Also you guys have permission to use my 2009 graphics.
[www.megaupload.com]
I tried the install of this the other day, and when I went in game........... the in-game menu flashed up Vazalm 2008 mod?
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> In the McLaren (at least on TCAM) the engine sound
> cuts out for most of 6th Gear.

I have this problem as well in the high end of 4th and 5th gears, it's quite off-putting.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I think the sound have problem with 2009 physic, with original physic i don't have sound problem.
mclarenaustralia Schreef:
> Here's just a few things I found with the mod.
> The tyres are quite shiny.
> [i.imgur.com]
> In the McLaren (at least on TCAM) the engine sound
> cuts out for most of 6th Gear.
>
> Also you guys have permission to use my 2009
> graphics.
> [www.megaupload.com]

about your tires, i dont have that problem so i think you have to adjust your graphics;-)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
It is when you choose the 3d rims try 2d rims and it will be ok normally .
same sound problem here
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy