FSONE 2009 MOD by RSCT Modding Group -Last update 30/10/2014 [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
Re: FSONE 2009 MOD by RSCT Modding Group [Released]
Date: July 28, 2011 01:52PM
Posted by: Isaint
Fantastic work guys congratulations proud to be a member of this team but like Bernard says Big thanx to the Main contribuors Arnaud & Jay-Jay (Y)(Y)(Y)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Thank you, Bernard and Lez. My turn for the greetings now! ;)

-Thank you to IPM for these great 2009 shapes, especially Codexito and GGSF1 for their work and collaboration.
- Thank you to all authors who collaborated on this project , who gave their permission very quickly and who trusted us on this project ;-)
- A big thank to our "Toro Rosso man",Bernard (Gezere) who lead this project despite of his huge amount of work these last months. Also a big thank for his great textures on the STR and RBR for Fsone 2009.
- A big thank to Jayjay57. Without him, we couldn't have released this mod.
- Thank to Jason (Buzz hornet) who build the mod with great features!
- A special thank to our "Eagle-eye", Ed (Schueyfan): He helped me a lot to improve shapes and textures modifications and to fix bugs on the cars, and my mistakes ^^. He also improved all the textures for the BrawnGP and made new logos.
- Heikki (Hega) for his great work on steering wheels and the early version of the McLaren. He also helped me a lot to improve the silver color on the other versions.
- Adam (Daimon). The best helmet painter. Thank you also for your great Force India textures.
- A big thank to Lez (Isaint). The best screenshot artist or when screenshots become Art. But I can't evocate him on this project without thinking about his talent of carshaper and painter on our personal projects. Thank you, my friend, I'll miss you.
-Diego (Oggö): Thanks to him and his great tool (Gp4renamer) I discovered 2 years ago, it saved me a lot of time to make the lods.
- Flo (Spidey) for his fantastic car renders.

And thank you to all who supported us during all this time. Thank you for your patience. We really hope you will enjoy this mod. :-)

A special thank to each RSCT members again: Since 2009 with them, I have learnt a lot of things and tricks, and discovered others by myself. I improved myself in conversions, shape modifications, mapping. And Fsone 2009 mod was an excellent training and field of experiences for me.
Before I retire definitively from GP4 as a modder, I have got some personal projects to finish but also I would like to share what I have learnt during all these years into the GP4 community. So, I will try to make some new tutorials when I will get time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 02:04PM by Excalibur.
I only need Ferrari F60,can you released Ferrari F60?
Outstanding!!!!

Great work guys can't wait to try this mod

Announce: Jakobdylan has been credited for the CSM mod building. I didn't know that but he created icons for csm and the variables for qualytime,Fuel,qualyfing total session Ncar. Finally, the variables for texture tyres and pit crew resolution .
All my apologizes goes to him. And thank you Jakobdylan for your collaboration on the CSM Mod.
Regards. ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: July 28, 2011 04:20PM
Posted by: pacos38
There are other mods done to you? The mod 2009 is very beutiful.
Thank you. There are no other mods published for the moment.

Date: July 28, 2011 05:12PM
Posted by: gezere
massa1981 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I only need Ferrari F60,can you released Ferrari
> F60?

You should try the other cars also... :-)

tried the mod today and it's really worth downloading it. the pit radio is a cool feature except for the "launch control" thing at the start. afaik launch control was forbidden in 2009 and i really feared getting disqualified after the race ;) ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 05:48PM by n00binio.
I tried the mod for 2 hour. It's great! I hope RSCT team will continue make 2010 and 2011 for GP4 community! Thanks you for great mod!
Congratulations to everyone else in the group who helped out with this project!

X (@ed24f1)
Great, guys!!! :-D
Date: July 28, 2011 08:44PM
Posted by: Slave
Great Work!!!!!Fantastic Job!!!
Congratulations!!!!

"Do or do not,there is no try..."
wonderfull work guys,but one question,i saw 2009 internal wheels from Jcaranti and they really look good,why they are not included in this 2009 mod?

Greetings
Alessio
Splendid! Really looking forward to the download finishing and getting to try this beauty out!
Great Work!!!!!Fantastic Job

"Racing,competing,it´s in my blood.
It`s part of me,It`s part of my life;
I have been doing it all my life and
it stands out above everything else.
Alessio88 écrivait:
> wonderfull work guys,but one question,i saw 2009
> internal wheels from Jcaranti and they really look
> good,why they are not included in this 2009 mod?
>
> Greetings
> Alessio

Not for the moment , i will do a update for his steering wheel ;-)
Hi guys!

I send a mod to some guy in the group (I don't remember the name) and I see in the cofigurations some of the variables that I send as:
Weather Conditions;
Team Radio;
Textures (modified from 2006 Tony-b mod and friends);

Anyone can confirm it?

No problem by me, I just saw Excalibur wright something about Jakobdylan and I'm asking ok? :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: July 29, 2011 03:17AM
Posted by: M.R.
skyline86 schrieb:
> I tried the mod for 2 hour. It's great! I hope
> RSCT team will continue make 2010 and 2011 for GP4
> community! Thanks you for great mod!

And 2008 too ;)
do i beleave my eyes... a working kers?????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy