GP4 Central - Website to close

Posted by TomMK 
Re: GP4 Central - GP4CC Season 4
Date: November 09, 2015 05:43AM
Posted by: TomMK
lol don't worry mate, there's still not many of us at this stage, no shame in being 9th in this field. When fuel penalties begin to kick in later in the season it will get very interesting :)

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: November 09, 2015 07:08AM
Posted by: miki2000milos
wow I lost the lead in the final seconds :(

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2015 07:09AM by miki2000milos.
Date: November 09, 2015 08:31AM
Posted by: Cosmic
Good morning from Fiorano,

Porsche F1 Team has just parked the Team trucks and is about to unload the cars...

The drivers Lutz and Andre will join the Team this evening (GMT) and enter the track.

This monday will be the only day Porsche will race at Fiorano as the drivers have a lot to do the next days and won't be able to come together and do further practice sessions...
So let's hope the developed Upgrades at Zuffenhausen will bring some Progress in the cars Performance...

Good luck to everyone!
Date: November 09, 2015 03:19PM
the car can barely turn in that twisty pitlane xD
love it and hate it at the same time

the track is very detailed. But it's not familiar to me. The lap I posted was a warm up lap, to see if everything works. It does!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: November 09, 2015 03:50PM
Dragon star-driver Ancevski says Fiorano will be a "tough weekend"

"This is my first time racing competitively at Fiorano. Yes, I did it before, on F1 Challenge, but that wasn't in a competitive enviroment. The track is a hard one with a lot of blind corners that will take time for me to learn to take them at high speeds needed for this Championship. I will try my best to get in the top 3, but I don't think I can do a repeat of Barcelona."

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: November 09, 2015 03:55PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
GP4FOREVER RACING TEAM Press.
Barcelona
Jcaranti was quoted saying these statements:

"I was surprised how things turned out in barcelona. I expected some challenges. As the hotlap itself it was flat out, nothing else to gain from it."

pentagonalface had setup issues in his car at barcelona with the hope its resolved at
fiorano.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The team arrived at Fiorano.
The track was new to the team and drivers, so day 1 was learning the track.

Jcaranti was quoted saying these statements:

Theirs a few tricky places and if you dont have the right line its easy to spin the car.
Date: November 09, 2015 04:23PM
Porsche F1 Team wants to give a big applause to the 'winners' of the first teasting session.

Cheers Jorge, Milos and Tom - well done boys!
Not to forget Monty and Douglas who did very well as Non-Wheel-Drivers! Respect for your performance!

Being in the second half of the field just rises our motivation - despite the little time we have to get our hotlaps done!

See you in the pits or paddock

Lutz & Andre

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2015 04:25PM by Cosmic.
Date: November 09, 2015 04:23PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
miki2000milos écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> maybe instead using one of the default templates try creating your own control set?
> Then calibrate and set the brake to the brake pedal.

That's exactly what I did Milos, should I say as usual. The fact is that nothing happens when I press the brake pedal in the calibrate panel. :(

Date: November 09, 2015 04:27PM
That's strange Eric,

but you do see the brake panel in Logitech's software??

In GP4 you can choose any advice for breaking and then a screen opens where you can choose between several advices. So I found the brake pedal on my team mates PC when setting up an older Logitech Wheel.

Maybe you checked/unchecked something in the Gaming Software from Logitech?!?!

Canmake screenshots if you like tonight?!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2015 04:28PM by Cosmic.
Date: November 09, 2015 08:20PM
Good driving everyone. (Y)
Date: November 09, 2015 08:51PM
Good evening from Italy,

the drivers of Porsche F1 Team are back in the teams motorhome having a beer - tests are over for today!

Maybe Lutz Mueller will join the track again this week, but so far the drivers and engineers are very satisfied with the tested updates here at Fiorano.
Lots of laps have been driven and so there are a tons of data to be evaluated.

Again both drivers were close in their laptimes despite of using different setups. It's positive for both, drivers and cars!

Porsche F1 Team is looking forward to the start of the season at the totally unknown Quattro Raceway and some members of the team are already heading back to Weissach - some more updates for the car have to be prepared.

All teams which stay at Fiorano the best of luck!

Porsche F1 Team
Andre & Lutz
Date: November 10, 2015 12:23AM
Posted by: Carlitox
This track feels so much better! Still last, but not that dead last ;-) Believe it or not, I've never raced Fiorano in any game and I therefore had to learn it with the little trackmap but I got the hang of it and I think I can get a better lap. For now, I've uploaded my effort.

Eric, I really don't know how Logitech's wheels work, but I remember when I broke my old Genius wheel's pedals and I used the paddle shifters to throttle/brake and it felt fairly good. Maybe you can try something similar?

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: November 10, 2015 09:18AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Cosmic écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's strange Eric,
>
> but you do see the brake panel in Logitech's
> software??
>
> In GP4 you can choose any advice for breaking and
> then a screen opens where you can choose between
> several advices. So I found the brake pedal on my
> team mates PC when setting up an older Logitech
> Wheel.
>
> Maybe you checked/unchecked something in the
> Gaming Software from Logitech?!?!
>
> Canmake screenshots if you like tonight?!

Yes it's strange. Brake pedal reacts normally in Logitech software and in other games, I don't know where it comes from.
I will try to create a new profile for GP4 in Logitec's profiler, maybe this can solve the issue.

Date: November 10, 2015 10:57AM
TomMK schrieb:

>
> Just to be clear - the power & grip values will
> reset for the first event (Quattro Raceway) to
> 14000 & 720 bhp.
>

So we start at Quattro with 1400 & 720 and can update for the first time for Monaco??
Or can we already update for Quattro?
Date: November 10, 2015 11:36AM
The former. We start at Quattro with 14000 & 720, and can update for the first time for Monaco.

Date: November 10, 2015 08:51PM
Posted by: supermonty
First day at Fiorano for SVR

The french-italian racing team has acomplished his first test day in Italy, with an excellent time for Supermonty, the driver-manager. A little press conference has been organised.

Supermonty, what's your feeling on this track ?

S: We are very proud and excited to run on this legendary track. It's a mythic track. Of course, i've never raced on it but the feeling is nice.

your time is very impressive, furthermore for a keyboard driver.

S: The car give me a lot of satisfaction. I've a good handling with and we can Attack to improve global performance and settings.

How do you consider this new season ? Particulary against steering wheeel drivers ?

S: Everybody knows that you're faster with a steering Wheel. You have a better handling to Attack corners and keep a good stability in greats curves. I don't know if you'll be able to catch the Victory but i hope to be Inside the match.

Some words about your car and your teammate

S: The XC06 is a funny and beautiful car, developed by a french designer, Kreate. This car has a great story. i drove it during the last french xooit cup's season and, more later, in the old CVGPI championship. We'll try to bring a lot of success with. I'm very happy to have a driver as Stefano in my team. He is a great champion, with a great experience of keyboard racing. i think we can realise a huge season together.
Date: November 10, 2015 09:29PM
GP4FOREVER RACING press.

Day 2 at Fiorano
Lovely track at the our home engine base.
Jcaranti did over 20 laps for setup work on the car managing a best lap of 1m5.508.

Jcaranti was quoted:

"We worked heavily on the break balance and aero on the setups witch resulted in good stability of the car.
Tomorrow we go flat out."
Date: November 10, 2015 09:35PM
DRAGON RACING PRESS

I did nothing at all (H)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Date: November 10, 2015 11:15PM
lol Milos.

Date: November 10, 2015 11:40PM
We have our first example of Rule 7.3 - the "privateer rule" - in action today. Truecrysis (Connor) has entered a lap in a privateer Porsche.

This is just like F1 used to be in the 60s.

In our competition, privateers are allowed to score drivers' championship points, just like everyone else, but they do not score constructors points. Welcome Connor!

Edit: Spelling ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 12:13AM by TomMK.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy