>
> c:\users\bakmrkr\gp4\GPSAVES\hofxlap.exe
> jorgeslap.hlq
>
> If that sounds like greek to you, don't worry, in
> the next season I am planning to create a way to
> view each driver's car setup right from the
> leaderboard page.

Or, if you don't like/don't know how to use command prompt, you can use the GUI version of hofxlap:

1) Download from here: [rsdi.home.xs4all.nl]

2) Once downloaded and extracted, run hofxlapw.exe (circled in picture):

3) Then, open the hotlap file you want the setup from, and you'll get a window like the one below: Simply click the icon circled in red, and that'll give you the option to save the car setup wherever you want:

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Re: GP4 Central - Championship Finale - Australia
Date: June 23, 2014 04:17PM
Posted by: Bakmrkr
I was actually just making a joke...wow----a double edged sword ; getting a hold of a world class set, and learning once and for all, that it was never the car, it was my driving...lol

Well i guess that disproves the driving theory---softend up the front end abit (to get alittle bite)...knocked down both wings (cause im not as fast as JC). and shaved more than 2 seconds off on my very first lap (hitting my goal---which im now totally re-thinking)...proving i know poo about car building, and showing me how talented you fast guys are...Bravo!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2014 05:46PM by Bakmrkr.
Date: June 25, 2014 05:21AM
Posted by: TomMK
Well I can keep up with you guys in the first two sectors, but where you are finding all that time in S3 is beyond me. Unbelievable sector times there boys!

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: June 25, 2014 06:59AM
I think i gained most of my time in the streight...196 @ the 100m marker (if im not mistaken ) was the breaking point... my car wasnt even hitting 190...
Date: June 25, 2014 08:53AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
TomMK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well I can keep up with you guys in the first two
> sectors, but where you are finding all that time
> in S3 is beyond me. Unbelievable sector times
> there boys!

Hi Tom,
Now we are tied in S1 both you and me, but i pulled a good S2 and a nice S3 droping the time to 1m11.496

Im a little bit anoyed because in one of my tries i had 0m43s003 passing S2 witch is 2 tenths fastest than the s2 of the 1m11.496 lap.:-(

Anyway i think im done in Adelaida.
Im back to modding Gp4. 2014 tracks awaiting to be released.:-)(Y)
Date: June 25, 2014 09:32AM
Yeh I've been looking at your lap, I am able to stay level with you in S1 only because I am running maximum downforce but then that becomes a disadvantage in S2.

Fantastic news about your track modding (Y).

EDIT: I'm quite pleased at how my leaderboard picks up both our S1 times as joint fastest. I did not test that situation! ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2014 09:33AM by TomMK.
Date: June 25, 2014 12:37PM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Some more ridiculous lap times once again from the usual suspects - brilliant job you guys are doing up the top there.
(Especially all the sub 1:13 keyboarders)

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: June 25, 2014 01:16PM
Currently there is only 1.2 seconds between 3rd and 7th places - this is definitely the closest battle we have had so far this season (if you discount Supermonty and Superjorge ;)). You guys are getting back into the groove as the season progresses, it seems!

The rules next season will make it even closer.... The 2014 Mod is taking shape. The challenge is getting the performance, physics and torques all working in harmony but I'm making good progress. And we might have some 2014 tracks to race on... ;-)

EDIT: Less than 1 second now! :-o

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2014 01:23AM by TomMK.
Date: June 25, 2014 07:21PM
Good work builders...think how lame gp4 would be without the codewriters...ive been messsing around with the 1979 mod running 50%s just to try to stay sharp... talk about a work of art---along with the 91---priceless works, but not thankless---Thanks All...
Date: June 28, 2014 06:42PM
Posted by: flying
Hi,

I just returned to GP4 after many years

But I just wanted to say thank you so much for this laptop version.
I had just installed my original version & was trying to update things having pretty much forgotten
how to do so & also found now it seems harder to find files online. So I was very happy
to find your 2013 laptop version. Beautiful work you did on this

Thank You for all you have done! (Y)
It runs quite well on my laptop & I only needed to tweak graphics settings in mirrors a bit if
I want to do races. But for hotlapping I can run pretty much everything which is very nice.

Thanks again !
Date: June 29, 2014 04:13AM
Glad you like it!

Watch out for the 2014 CSM Mod and 2014 Laptop Game, both coming soon...

Date: June 29, 2014 05:09AM
TomMK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Glad you like it!
>
> Watch out for the 2014 CSM Mod and 2014 Laptop
> Game, both coming soon...

Thanks Tom that is excellent news
Will be like Xmas coming early :-)

I do have one question if I may.....
I love reading about the Hotlap comp you set up
& wanted to view some of the hotlap files on your leader board

I load it then the laptop version crashes.
I read thru this whole thread & saw someone said set replay in Graphics options
to 1 hour 30 minutes

But in my options I can only get 1 min max?
so after loading hotlaps from your site it still crashes out..

Can you tell me what I am missing & how to get the 1 hour 30 minute replay option?

Thanks again for the laptop gift & so looking forward to 2014 MOD
I have forgotten how addicting driving GP4 is ;-)

EDIT: I see after searching for replay fixes since I run Windows 7 needed to set compatibility
to Window XP service pack 3 & now can set replay to 1:30:00 & can see
hotlap replays of others.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2014 06:24AM by flying.
Re: GP4 Central - Championship Season 1 Complete
Date: June 30, 2014 06:19AM
GP4 Central Championship Season 1 Results

(*)(*)(*) 1st jcaranti (*)(*)(*)

(*)(*) 2nd Supermonty (*)(*)

(*) 3rd TomMK (*)

Jorge (jcaranti) is the Season 1 Champion with 59 points!!! (Y)

Congratulations and a big Thank You to all participants for joining in and making the first season a success!

GP4CC Season 1 Review

Pre-season testing for the first GP4 Central Championship revealed two things - Jcaranti's Ferrari was the car to beat, and no-one liked the idea of a race event! Hotlaps for the rest of the seaosn then...

Just like the original F1 Championship, the GP4 racers headed to Silverstone for the opening round of the season. As expected, Jorge dominated the event to take an early lead in the points but behind him a large field provided some interest, with the strength of the keyboard runners being particularly notable.

Monaco's short lap produced the closest finish of the season. Three different driver's held the lead at the three sector marks, but the only one that matters was headed by Jorge, snatching victory from TomMK by just a tenth of a second. After missing out at the previous round, Eric scored his first points by bringing home the Lotus in 7th.

Supermonty finally broke the deadlock when a smaller field of only 6 drivers arrived at Boromo. A mighty final sector secured a deserved maiden victory around Brazil's fastest fictional track.

The drivers contested the German round at the Kleine Nordschleife, where normal service was resumed at the top of the timesheets. Mario Jr completed a hat-trick of 4ths, and AUS_Doug recovered from an early season injury to make his debut, finishing a strong 5th.

Montreal was a late addition to the calendar after Monza was dropped in preference for a Season 2 slot, but the venue proved popular. Two more drivers made their debuts and marco ferrari returned from a mid-season break. Jorge moved to within touching distance of the Season 1 trophy with a fine lap, and the podium was completed by debutant Javi Simracer.

The championship victory seemed a mere formality at the final event, and so it proved. Jorge finished a brilliant campaign with another victory to win the championship by 6 points from Supermonty, and Mario Jr also finished strongly, taking his 2nd podium of the season.

There are many changes in store for next season so it promises to be even better than the first. The pre-season testing schedule for season 2 is announced today!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2014 03:12AM by TomMK.
Date: June 30, 2014 05:15PM
Posted by: supermonty
Congratulations for all, jorge is a beautiful champion.

See you soon for next season, with a lot of drivers and show on the track !
Congrats Jorge for first gp4central champion, also Supermonty and TomMK did great fight till the season finale. Hope it continues good challange next season!(Y)
Date: July 01, 2014 03:43AM
Congrats to the winners & it looks like a fun series.
You all had some great lap times (Y)

I wanted to watch more of the hotlap replays but I
think the reason why I can't is maybe you folks used
some different tracks than what comes stock on the 2013
laptop version? Or perhaps different track slots?

I did see Monaco fine but the others seem a different
track version than I have as they either start well & hit
a wall or start in the air :)
Date: July 01, 2014 05:35AM
Yes we used custom tracks (except for Monaco, as you worked out). You can still download the tracks if you want, just go to each event page (e.g. Australia) and click on the "venue" link.

Date: July 01, 2014 06:26AM
Great Tom!
Thanks for that info
Date: July 01, 2014 06:57AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Thank you guys.

I enjoyed, it brought some memories, for example Silverstone
many dont know but it was first international race i won in a Gp4 league(LFRS) although
its diferent the current layout but still it has many old parts of the track.

My first win ever in a Gp4 league was at the Nurbugring (original Gp4 track) back in 2005
in a Argentinian league called simracing.com.ar in my rookie year.

I want to thank TOM that did a fine job with the website, the organization and the planning.

SuperMonty did very fine job driving with keyboard. Very good performance.

JaviSimracer, my friend, you and me go back to 2005 when you introduced me and singned me for F1VWC
for the Simsoa team. Many dont know but he is a fine driver and a damn good car engineer in the Gp4 leagues.

The rest im sure you guys did what you could and made hotlaps when you could.
I know for many of you its your first experience in a league. Take it as a learning curve, you will improve eventually.
I started like that too, their were guys that were doing 1 or 2 seconds faster a lap than i did and eventually i beat them.
So hang in their guys, it might happen to you too. (Y)

Cya guys next season with hope we have more drivers and the introduction of teams to the championship. (Y) (Y)
Re: GP4 Central
Date: July 01, 2014 11:38AM
Posted by: smasha
Can't get this to work .
Tried absolutely everything but I'm getting a GPX patch needs to unload error.

Reinstalled everything,run CC cleaner 3 times.

The mod doesn't load.

The mod installs fine but when I start CSM ,it doesn't load the mod at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy